I May Have Permanantly Damaged My Hearing.

K

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ears rang for nearly a week after my second Murderdolls concert, school was fucking hard to get through, could barely hear. But no lasting effect, so whatever. I've been to very many gigs, too. And lots of local bands where there's hardly any space, so I'm virtually reting my head on a spseaker.

Mostly graves stuff, but with thirty seven songs there was a bit of everything.

Only has the best bass ever as well.

Behold!

post-50-1126116595.gif

And yeah, Ears still ringing for anyone keeping track.

Awesome.

Could you get any pics during the concert?

Speaking of stuff getting in the way...

Am I the only one that hates flags at festivals? At T In The Park last year, The Darkness were just coming on stage and everyone was going completely tits. Then these three twats coming running front of me carrying a flag and then hold it out and totally block my view.

That sort of stuff annoys the shit out of me.

Am I the only one that hates flags at festivals?  At T In The Park last year, The Darkness were just coming on stage and everyone was going completely tits.  Then these three twats coming running front of me carrying a flag and then hold it out and totally block my view.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Flags in the Campsite = Ok. Quite like them actually they add to the atomsphere.

Flags in the arena = Fucking annoying.

I seriously can't see how anyone could be arsed carrying a flag round all day.

Am I the only one that hates flags at festivals?  At T In The Park last year, The Darkness were just coming on stage and everyone was going completely tits.  Then these three twats coming running front of me carrying a flag and then hold it out and totally block my view.

Lighter + Flag = Problem Solved

A 37 song set?! Wow, that show must've been all of 20 minutes!

Seriously,the last time I heard of 'The Misfits' touring, it was Jerry Only, and the drummer and guitarist from The Ramones, this time it's Jerry Only and the drummer and guitarist from Black Flag(I think), I bet next tour it'll be Jerry Only and the remnants of the Dead Kennedys.

Seriously,the last time I heard of 'The Misfits' touring, it was Jerry Only, and the drummer and guitarist from The Ramones, this time it's Jerry Only and the drummer and guitarist from Black Flag(I think), I bet next tour it'll be Jerry Only and the remnants of the Dead Kennedys.

Well, a 17 track CD is 30 minutes..

Plus you factor in Only's banter to the crowd, stage antics..

In conclusion.. fuck off. :)