lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest muddatrucker

I tend to sign cheap players from small european teams (swedish, belgian, finnish), you'd never find them in a player search, i just go scouting clicking on random teams and players.

I tend to sign cheap players from small european teams (swedish, belgian, finnish), you'd never find them in a player search, i just go scouting clicking on random teams and players.

I do that but I end up doing that for hours on end without ever playing a game. Its sad really.

So I had to make a decision. Join Liverpool and have £42m to spend, or stay at Tottenham with my young players that were doing well. I decided to stay at Spurs. Leo Messi is definitely a future world player of the year. We have Defoe, Drogba and Stanjer. We're getting Veron for £2.5m, big mistake, I thought we would have got him last summer, but no, so that's a waste of fucking cash, considering the fact he'll be 32.

Woo! Should be getting this tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll do the usual and play a bit as Chelsea to get used to it, then start a game as a random Premiership side. Maybe Middlesbrough.

I get bored easily (think the longest CM/FM game I ever had only lasted about 3 seasons) so I'll probably play as most prem clubs once, as well as some random championship sides and some European teams.

I finally got an awesome team for Perth Glory and won the Pre-Season Cup easily. I was undefeated in the league, then LA Galaxy approached me. The wage budget? Over £130K. Tranfer budget? Over £2million. Good idea to go there? Hell yes!

In actuality, when I get there, I look at the team...

Maximum of 18 players over the age of 25. Current playuers of 25, 17.

Maximum of 7 international players (including U21 internationals). Current internationals, 7.

Maximum of 4 senior internationals. Currently 4.

Maximum wage budget usage, £21K, currently £18.2K.

Maximum squad size, 28. Current squad size, 27.

Talent in current squad, absolutely shit.

I wish I'd stayed at Perth Glory, but I saved the game after I moved. :(

The only good thing I can do is make sure they get a decent position, and look for jobs in Britain again, all these foreign countries have spastic rules and regulations.

Oh yeah, and if Scotland hadn't been drawn in the same group as Sweden and Spain, we probably would've qualified for the World Cup in 2010. <_<

Edited by The Kraig

Guest Ringo Von Masterson

Even if your squad is shit in the MLS, you rarely lose. I had one of the worst NER teams I'd ever seen and won the league fairly easily. Then your profile is boosted and you can easily get a good spot in Europe once you're done with that.

I was watching a documentary on Nottingham Forrest and was inspired by the spirit of Brian Clough <_<. So I created a new game where I intend to emulate his efforts. I've already been promoted to the English Championship but the season isn't other and it's been fun so far.

Just started my first proper game on 06 with my team, the mighty Goons. Trying to keep it fairly real, so I looked into a few players we've been linked with. Signed Jacques Faty (who we always sign when I'm not Arsenal), Didier Zokora (wanted Diarra, but he wasn't recommended by scouts and wanted 65k a week, get out) and Mathieu Bodmer (wasn't sure whether to sign, but wanted some more midfield depth incase of injuries). Tried to get Isaksson, but Rennes wouldn't let him leave, so hopefully I'll get him in January or in the summer.

Not a great start to the season. Lost the Community Shield to Chelsea 3-1, but pulled it back with a big 3-3 draw at The Bridge (last minute equaliser by Cole, cunt), then a loss at home to Fulham. Got a bit of a dodgy group in the CL - Juve, Benfica and Schalke, hopefully I'll get through it though.

Even if your squad is shit in the MLS, you rarely lose. I had one of the worst NER teams I'd ever seen and won the league fairly easily. Then your profile is boosted and you can easily get a good spot in Europe once you're done with that.

I was watching a documentary on Nottingham Forrest and was inspired by the spirit of Brian Clough <_<. So I created a new game where I intend to emulate his efforts. I've already been promoted to the English Championship but the season isn't other and it's been fun so far.

Edited by The Kraig