Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Does 6.0.3 include all the January transfers?

If so, that sucks <_<

There's two different versions. One has all the transfers and fixes all the bugs, the other one just fixes the bugs.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Into January in my third season in the Conference National with Cambridge City, and we're third :D

Were top for most of the season, but went on a run where we lost and drew 6 games on the trot which sent us down into 6th (first and only time we've been out of the top five all season). It's going to be a close one, Cambridge United are top on 51 points, Boston are 2nd on 47, ourselves and Accrington (who are they?) have got 46. Then there are four teams on 43, one on 42, one on 41 and one on 40.

The defence has finally sorted itself out, we've got the best defensive record in the league having conceded 24 in 26 games. Still struggling striker wise, although it doesn't help that my two supposed 'star' strikers are stuck on average ratings of 6.40, the lazy bastards.

I don't think I've got enough depth to challenge United but hopefully we can sneak into the football league via the playoffs.

Yeh, another update. I'm addicted to this game, again.

Signed Reo-Coker for £4m.

Peter Ramage - £575k

David Marshall (Goalkeeper) - Free

Kyle Wilson - Free

MK Dons gave us quite a scare. Scored in the 83rd minute in the FA Cup 4th round, thanks to Glen Johnson who scored in the 89th minute we got a replay, and trashed them 5-0.

We're mingling about 6th - 7th.

Guest Koupa Troopa

sheffyvsarsenaldl4.jpg

Not bad for my first game on the job after I got bored of Dorchester and took over Sheffy.

Also after the game the media questioned Lehmann's ability. I love it.

Edited by Koupa Troopa

Guest Koupa Troopa

11 days later was the rematch of Sheffy vs Arsenal in the Carling. And it was more of the same, just with less goals.

sheffyvsarsenal2za6.jpg

The only reason I post this is because it seems Joe O'Cearuill loathes our players. Two open field from behind tackles, two red cards for him.

Guest Koupa Troopa

Yeah it's updated data, the one I have though is right after the Duff transfer and all it does is shuffle players/teams around without touching stats. Forget where I got it though. >_>

The Pompey revolution has begun!

We sort of said meh during the last 8 games and didn't do as well as I had been hoping. We finished 8th, with an Intertoto cup places thanks to Chelsea dominating England and Europe, they took the Community Shield, the Carling cup, the FA cup, the league and the Champions League, and I just happen to get them first game of the new season, away.

As usual, I've brought in quite a few number of players, we need it, big time.

Marco Marchionni - Free from Juventus.

David Marshall - Free from Celtic.

Stefano Fiore - Free from Valencia

Jeremie Aliadiere - £4.3m from Arsenal. Yeah, I went back on my last statement and coughed up, he fits in lovely with my style of play and did win the Player Writers Award, or something like that.

Kily Gonzalez - Free from Inter.

Kyle Wilson - Free from Stafford Rangers.

Christian Poulsen - £3.6m.

Out:

Naybet - Free to Mainz.

Chris Sutton - £200k to Crystal Palace

Ze Roberto - £3m to Man City - He was the fans player of the year, but he's 32, and I was offered £3m, thats the end of his "big" money moves.

Marlon King - He's either going to WBA or Wigan for £1.6m

I'm thinking of selling Melchiot for £1m, and a few others. We have offered Diarra a contract, and may get Saha on loan.

The board want us to compete for the Premiership. :S