10-Round WWE PPV Battle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason cover is ok but the font used doesn't seem to fit and something about the cut looks wrong.

Jimmy's is good all round I just don't like how cramped the front cover is.

I vote Jimmy

No offense to Jimmy, as it's good graphically, but there are several things wrong with the cover. No WWE graphic (I realize there is one on the side, but still), and you've only really got a pic of JBL and that's it.

Jason's has both realism and a good graphic feel and that's why I'm voting him

No offense to Jimmy, as it's good graphically, but there are several things wrong with the cover. No WWE graphic (I realize there is one on the side, but still), and you've only really got a pic of JBL and that's it.

The real No Way Out 2005 DVD had a picture of JBL on the front and the WWE logo incorporated into the No Way Out logo, like mine. I don't see how those things are "wrong".

I vote Jimmy . Jason's background was too simplistic for my tastes and something about the text seemed off . Jimmy's entry is great. the background , text and etc are good. The strok on the cuts are a wee bit too big but WWE has a tendency to add a black strok around pics of their stars on tv and such

The real No Way Out 2005 DVD had a picture of JBL on the front and the WWE logo incorporated into the No Way Out logo, like mine. I don't see how those things are "wrong".