10-Round WWE PPV Battle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy -

regarding your Backlash cover...why is Jeff Jarret part of the background? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but on the back cover near the bottom right I swear to god I see Jeff Jarrett...

-jason_

How in the hell did you notice that?

Since I didn't have any stocks (newly formatted computer) I just used some random images I had to make the background. One of them was a Jeff Jarrett splash I made for someone.

Actually, Jimmy, I noticed it too. Ha ha! I pretty much dismissed it as it wasn't that important anyway, but still this is what happens when you try to be sneaky. :P

I think this is the first really tough one. Both are extremely good DVD Boxes, that (even though Judgement Day was awful) would have me reaching for my wallet.

I really like the sandy-Desert like feel to Jason's, and I think the cuts chosen are all very good, I don't like the idea of Cena appearing twice on the front cover, but I do like the blending on the front.

Jimmy's on the other hand is completley different. I don't really like the sky blue, I don't think it looks right for some reason, but I do really like the the way it has been set out. I love the Judgement Day logo, I think it looks superb. The biggest letdown, for me atleast, is the choice of action cuts on the back, I think that especially for a '12' certificate DVD, the amount of blood looks unrealistic. Also, for some strange reason part of Kurt Angle's arm is missing.

In a very close battle, I think I'm just going to give it to Jason. Although I prefer Jimmy's layout, I prefer the main idea of Jason's, and I think I would tend to go for Jason's more than Jimmy's if I saw them both in a shop.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chaos Theory

This is a helluva match we got going on here. The question is, is it ever going to be completed.

Just by looking over this match it gave me an idea. Norris, what about a Graphic Award Show like the Dome and Cube do?