ECW 2000

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date: 1/8/2000

Hardcore TV comes to you this week live from Pittsburgh! We're going to hear from Sandman and find out what happened between him and Rhino! Also, Nova is going to take on Lance Storm!! You know that that match will be explosive! Joey Styles and Cyrus are going to tell us about Raven's condition and we could possible hear from Raven himself! Will Raven be at Hardcore TV or will he be at a hospital? Tune in to Hardcore TV to find out what will happen!

Booked Matches

CW Anderson Vs. New Jack

Da Baldies Vs. Mikey Whipwreck and Kid Kash

Nova Vs. Lance Storm

Guest blueblood

user posted image

Date: 1/8/2000

Announcers: Joey Styles and Cyrus

Hardcore TV comes on with the regular video package. The cameras then cut into the arena to see the jam packed crowd. The arena isn’t sold out but the noise level from the crowd sounds like it. The cameras then cut to the announce booth where Joey Styles and Cyrus are standing by.

Joey Styles-Welcome everyone to Hardcore TV! I’m Joey Styles and alongside me is Cyrus! Tonight, Da Baldies will take on the team of Mikey Whipwreck and Kid Kash! Also, Nova will battle it out with Lance Storm!

Joey Styles-Welcome everyone to Hardcore TV! I’m Joey Styles and alongside me is Cyrus! Tonight, Da Baldies will take on the team of Mikey Whipwreck and Kid Kash! Also, Nova will battle it out with Lance Storm

Cyrus-And in the Main Event New Jack takes on CW Anderson! I don’t mean to be bias Styles but I think that CW Anderson is going to whip New Jack’s ass!

Joey Styles-Well We’ll have to wait and see but I would put my money on the Original Gangsta.

Cyrus-And tonight we may also hear from Raven! Is he going to be at the show Styles?

Joey Styles-I have no idea Cyrus but we’ll find that out later. Right now lets get to the match!

Nova defeated Lance Storm with Dawn Marie

Nova came out to the ring to a small pop. He slapped hands with some fans in the audience before sliding in the ring. He then waited for Lance Storm.

Lance Storm came out to a round of boos. He and Dawn Marie posed at the top of the entrance to boos before walking out to the ring. Storm held the ropes for Dawn to enter the ring before he entered. The two posed again before Dawn Marie got in Storm’s corner. The match then started.

No one really had the advantage in this match. Storm had Dawn Marie on his side and Nova had the crowd. The fight got outside the ring and Dawn distracted Nova allowing Storm to hit him over the head with a chair. Later on the match got back inside the ring and Storm nailed a piledriver and covered Nova for a 2 count. After some more back and forth action Sabu ran down to the ring and distracted Lance Storm. This allowed Nova to roll up Storm in a school boy for the 3 count.

Don’t Provoke The Wrong Person

The cameras cut to the locker room where Sandman is standing by. He’s smoking a cigarette and has his Singapore cane. He looks into the camera and starts to speak.

Sandman-Rhino, I know that you’re here tonight and I know that you’re listening to me right now. Last week you got lucky because there was security between us. Well Rhino you’re going to learn that you shouldn’t provoke the wrong person because at Guilty As Charged you and I are going to fight and one of us will come out the winner. You just hope that you better come out alive!

Sandman blows smoke into the cameras and the show slowly fades out to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back to the show! Moments ago we found out that Sandman and Rhino will have a match against each other at Guilty as Charged!

Cyrus-Well one of them will be guilty as charged for provoking Styles and I think that it will be Sandman!

Joey Styles-Guilty is Charged is coming on January 16th and we already have two matches for the event!

Cyrus-Next week will be the start of a new tome for Hardcore TV! We will be coming at you at eight 0’ clock and be on for two full hours! Paul E. Heyman will be here next week and he will fill us in on more matches for Guilty as Charged!

Joey Styles-Speaking of matches. We’re all ready for our next match between Da Baldies verse Mikey Whipwreck and Kid Kash!

Da Baldies defeated Mikey Whipwreck and Kid Kash

Whipwreck and Kash are just finishing up their entrance and Da Baldies are already in the ring. The bell rings and the match starts.

Kash and Spanish Angel started off the match. Kid Kash and Mikey Whipwreck started off with control of the match up. They looked good in the ring together making quick tags keeping a man fresh. Da Baldies started to come back with cheap moves and double teams on Mikey Whipwreck. When it looked like Kid Kash and Mikey Whipwreck were about to make their big face comeback Vic Grimes ran down to the ring to help his friends. He came with a chair and hit Whipwreck over his head with it. He then got Kash to chase him backstage and Tony DeVito was able to cover Whipwreck for the win!

Revenge Will Come

The cameras cut to a hospital in New York. In a hospital room and in a bed is Raven. He looks up a little and then down at the back of his hand where an IV is. He looks back up in the camera and starts to speak.

Raven-Tommy Dreamer. Huh. Tommy Dreamer, what you did to me will not go unpunished. You may have a World Title Shot at the upcoming event but you better keep me in the back of your mind because you will be Guilty as Charged! Quote The Raven. Nevermore.

The scene then cuts to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles-Welcome back! That was our last commercial breaks and it’s already time for our Main Event!

Cyrus-But what about what we just heard? Raven said soon Tommy Dreamer will be guilty as charged! Does this mean that Raven will be at Guilty as Charged?

Joey Styles-I Don’t know Cyrus. Dreamer better be ready for an attack at anytime however. Ladies and gentlemen I hope that you have enjoyed the show! Get ready because New Jack is about to take on CW Anderson!

New Jack defeated CW Anderson with Lou E. Dangerously

CW Anderson made his way to the ring to boos from the crowd. Lou E. Dangerously brought in all the heel heat taunting the crowd as he led Anderson to the ring. Once in the ring they waited for New Jack.

New Jack’s music hit to a huge pop. He played the crowd to cheers as he came out to the ring with his shopping cart fool of weapons. He got a stop sign out of his cart and slid into the ring to start the match.

Weapons were heavily involved in this match. New Jack started off the match by beating CW Anderson in his back with a stop sign. CW Anderson would later comeback and even nail his stiff spinebuster! New Jack was able to kick out at two though. The match went back and forth after that all of it being a brawl contest. New Jack ended the match by piledriving CW Anderson off of the second turnbuckle and through a table! After New Jack got the three count he celebrated on the turnbuckles to a huge pop from the crowd.

OR - 62

We got a 0.14 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 808 people.

We made $24240 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.19 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 5039 people.

They made $201560 from ticket sales.

I was able to get Hardcore TV up so that's good. Enjoy and see you all Monday!

Guest blueblood

ECW on TNN has been dropped by the TNN network. The reason for this is the ratings were too low. TNN also told Paul E. Heyman and myself that they didn't like how risky we were. Hopefully we will be able to cope with the lose of this show and still be able to survive.

With ECW on TNN no longer being on the air I personally went to the headquarters of the American One station and asked if we could have a prime time slot. Luckly they agreed and now Hardcore TV will airing at eight PM and ending at ten PM.

Top Five Face Pops

1. New Jack

2. Sandman

3. Nova

4. Mikey Whipreck

5. Kid Kash

Top Five Heel Heat

1. Raven

2. Lance Storm with Dawn Maire

3. Da Baldies

4. CW Anderson with Lou E. Dangerously

5. Vic Grimes

user posted image

Snapshot of The Night: Originated by Baby Hewey

Guest blueblood

I dont quite see the point of this diary.  Is it to compete with the WWF? Is it to elevate Lance Storm and give joy to all smarks?  Is it to do something new within ECW?  Your diary has no direction.  Shows seem well-written, however.

Thanks for dropping a line Nottavictim. The point of this diary is to compete head to head and try to beat the WWF. Also, it's to show that extreme wrestling can beat sports entertainment. You'll see more of what I mean as I keep posting shows.

And thanks for the comment on my shows. I'm really pleased with how I'm doing thus far.

I dont quite see the point of this diary.  Is it to compete with the WWF? Is it to elevate Lance Storm and give joy to all smarks?  Is it to do something new within ECW?  Your diary has no direction.  Shows seem well-written, however.

Interesting criticism, one I'd like to stick my nose into respond to; since when did diaries especially need a point? I mean, sure, they're good, and story elements are lovely, but diaries, in my opinion, don't need a proper goal or ongoing struggle outside of what goes on in the shows. Golden Boy Wrestling didn't neccesarily have a point or goal. connip started a diary with an interesting, fresh premise and then just ran shows and just ran with it. The criticism of the diary having "no direction" is a downright bizarre one to me, to be quite honest.

Anyway, on to blueblood; you're far better than your backstory would indicate. Whilst I wouldn't call you elite, you have a decent grasp of how to write for people and your match recaps, whilst short, do their job. Hopefully the bigger shows will have longer write-ups, though.

Golden Boy Wrestling didn't neccesarily have a point or goal. connip started a diary with an interesting, fresh premise and then just ran shows and just ran with it. The criticism of the diary having "no direction" is a downright bizarre one to me, to be quite honest.

GBW had a direction and that was to create funny, backyard shows. It's unique. Is this diary? Anyway, he said he was going to create an ECW to compete with WWF, so I guess he has a goal after all. That's fine.

Guest blueblood

Alright, I just got back from St. Louis. Hopefully I will have a show up today I'm almost for sure. Thanks for the replies too.

GGY, my PPVs are fully detailed matches so don't worry about that. Thanks.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date: 1/15/2000

Hardcore TV comes to you this week live from Richmond! This will be the last show before Guilty As Charged and it's going to be a big one! All of your favorite ECW Superstars will be at the show! Rhino will team up with Danny Doring and Roadkill to take on New Jack, Little Spike Dudley, and Sandman! Tommy Dreamer will also be at Hardcore TV! Mike Awesome and Judge Jeff Jones will have the night off but you never know what will happen in Extreme Championship Wrestling! And Tommy Dreamer also has to watch out for Raven! He could always be lurking in the shadows. And finally, Paul E. Heyman will be at Hardcore TV! He will address Guilty As Charged so you will need to tune in for that to find out about all the action! All of this and much more on Hardcore TV which will be coming at you at 8 PM!

Booked Matches

Rhino, Danny Doring, and Roadkill Vs. Sandman, Spike Dudley, and New Jack

Rob Van Dam Vs. Justin Credible

Simon Diamond Vs. Masato Tanaka

Balls Mahoney Vs. Steve Corino

Kid Kash Vs. Bilvis Wesley

• 1 year later...