Coheed & Cambria

Tarheels.

Whos got the cd, came out awhile ago but I didn't see a topic about it. I got it for 11.92 at target and its the best $12 I've ever spent. The cd is amazing and every song up there is great imo. If I had to choose a favorite it would probably be 'The Suffering' but I like almost every single song up there. aaaand discuss.

What bothers me now is, I spent too much time figuring out how the first two albums made the story - even as much as dragsy and I staying up all night and going through every songs lyrics.

Now, I need to do the same for this album eventually.

My favourite songs right now are Welcome Home, The Suffering and The Willing Well 2 and 3.

I like others but those are my favouritre right now. Especially the "No one runs faster than you can" on TWW2 and on 3 the part in Dan's sig: "Jesse, bad boy, just come look at what your brother did, to that girl's, precious little whore of a body now".

There one of my favourite bands and I owe it all to Summers and Dragsy. And Dan too so he doesn't feel left out.

Yeah the CD is fantastic. Every song is great, the only one i'm not a huge fan of is #12 - The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End, I feel that it kind of drags on but it's still solid. I was worried when I bought concert tickets to go see them in November because they'd most likely be playing alot of new material and incase I didn't like the new stuff.

I am no longer worried.

For favourite songs i'd have to say:

1) The Suffering

2) Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)

3) Wake Up and Apollo I: The Writing Writer (Yeah I can't choose they both are awesome).