SAW2

paidelr

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Warnings for all..... If only I had mod powers... But people please calm down and get back to the discussion of Saw 2. Like um, how are they going to have a big surprise at the end? We already know who the killer is unless they will get a new killer, but than it won't be the jigsaw killer...

Guest TheBaddApple

Saw was THE BEST horror movie I've ever seen. It was pretty confusing in the beggining but I seemed to get it after a while. That little clown guy on the trycicle creeps me out. I cant wait for SAW ll to come out.

Everyone must bow down to the goddess that is Shawnee Smith. I have yet to see the first one, but will soon as she is in it :). Without spoilers, can someone tell me if it was just random acts of violence, or did it have a really cool plot with it as well?

Yeah watching it a second time makes you put all the pieces together. Once you know how it ends you want to see everything you dismissed as insignificant the first time.

Then again, I had this experienced ruined for me as my friend told me to pay attention to everything.

• Admin

Okay Warnings for all..... If only I had mod powers... But people please calm down and get back to the discussion of Saw 2. Like um, how are they going to have a big surprise at the end? We already know who the killer is unless they will get a new killer, but than it won't be the jigsaw killer...

You can't warn me you sonofabitch.