SAW2

paidelr

Is anybody else as excited for the sequel to the best horro film last year as I am? Director Darren Bousman is a big internet junkie and has promised not to let people down with the sequel.

You can view the trailer at http://www.saw2.com

Or if your lazy, the basic jist of the movie is that 8 strangers are locked in a house together and are breathing in deadly nerve gas. One antidote is in the safe. The house is filled with clues about all 8 strangers and they all interlock or come together somehow.

The girl from Saw 1 who survived the head trap thing is back as one of the strangers in the house. The biggest star is Beverly Mitchell, from 7th Heaven fame, but that's alright for me.

So, thoughts?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, it was more word of mouth hype more than anything. It wasn't exactly given the most press coverage upon its release, but probably got a lot of interest based through word of mouth.

For how small the release was, and what I expected, it was quality IMO.

For me, horror movies have to have something in them that makes me say wow, and Saw did it for me. It was easily one of my favorite horror movies ever. I love movies that have those endings that just hits you. Like Seven. That ending rocked. So the sequel has a lot to live up to as far as I see it, but you never know. It had better have one hell of a plot though.

Edited by Brimstone13

SAW had a ridiculous amount of word of mouth hype, so I had to see it. This movie fucking sucked. There's no better way to put it. I have no fucking clue why anyone gives this movie the light of day. The acting was autrocious, probably the WORST acting I have ever seen in a movie this side of Keanu Reeves. The movie was just a blatant shittier Se7en rip off. The scary part is, sequels are almost always worst than the original.

*cringe*

• Admin

SAW had a ridiculous amount of word of mouth hype, so I had to see it. This movie fucking sucked. There's no better way to put it. I have no fucking clue why anyone gives this movie the light of day. The acting was autrocious, probably the WORST acting I have ever seen in a movie this side of Keanu Reeves. The movie was just a blatant shittier Se7en rip off. The scary part is, sequels are almost always worst than the original.

*cringe*

Pft, Saw rawked.

*cringe*

Pft, Saw rawked.

• Admin

*cringe*

Pft, Saw rawked.

Se7en - A bad film about a guy who killed people according to the seven sins

Saw - A great film about a guy who killed people and tortured them in psychological ways.

Now, if we take out all the words that aren't the same, we're left with: A film about a guy who killed people. Can anyone name another film like that? There are cookies in it for you...

I'VE GOT ONE!!!

No, wait, it's gone.