Green day new CDs?

Guest The Trooper

Guest The Trooper

Now i know that around November this year Green Day will be releasing Bullet in the Bible on both CD and DVD. Somehow i've also seen adverts for another boxset of Greenday to come out in November, a 3CD set that appears to be the best of:

Heres a link

What i'm wondering is does anyone know anything about this or do you think that there is some kind of mix up between the two CD sets

I wonder what is on the collectors box though? Dookie, Warning and Kerplunk? who knows!

Both 1039/Smooth and Kerplunk have been remastered and reissued once before and after Green Day took the albums back from Lookout! they announced plans to reissue them again.

This boxset doesn't say anything about its contents and I've never heard anything announced about it.

They're expected to release a live CD out soon as well. That might be it.

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/13175.html

Yep, that's it.

Pop-punkers Green Day are to release a live DVD (no date announced just yet) featuring footage from their Milton Keynes show back in June.

Bullet In A Bible will feature not only a full live performance, but also bonus interviews and backstage footage. The track listing looks a little like this:

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Are We the Waiting

St. Jimmy

Longview

Hitchin' a Ride

Brain Stew

Basket Case

King for a Day / Shout

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Minority

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Edited by thuggy

Guest The Trooper

em no. the CD i was talking about is a 3CD boxset, not the bullet in the bible CD that everyone knows is coming out. Still thanks for giving the tracklist for BITB i'll get it the week it comes out :D

They're expected to release a live CD out soon as well. That might be it.

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/13175.html

Yep, that's it.

Pop-punkers Green Day are to release a live DVD (no date announced just yet) featuring footage from their Milton Keynes show back in June.

Bullet In A Bible will feature not only a full live performance, but also bonus interviews and backstage footage. The track listing looks a little like this:

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Are We the Waiting

St. Jimmy

Longview

Hitchin' a Ride

Brain Stew

Basket Case

King for a Day / Shout

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Minority