The Warrior's

fourstarfizzle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blockbuster finally got this game So i rented it. I just started Writers block and for the life of me i cannot get it. if I'm lucky I finish the first tag then it tells me I need to tag the same spot again but then I have to battle my way for some free paint. is there any way I can get my other gang members to get the paint ? any tips wwill be greatly appreciated

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Basically, the thing to do on Writer's Block is to have everyone watch your back, and make a mad dash to collect the first spraycan that appears on the radar, spray a little bit, (try not to get outside the lines), and then make another mad dash for the next can, It's all about getting the paint before anyone else does, rather than getting the burner up first. I don't know if that made sense or not. It is difficult, but once you figure out the strategy, it will seem easy.

Guest clarencepool

Does anybody know how to beat the Chatterbox leader in the Fun house? I was beating him up for 10 minutes straight and his life bar isn't moving, I'm guessing there is something you have to do to beat him.

Guest muddatrucker

I haven't struggled at any point in this game so far, apart from killing the guy in the wheelchair, when my buddies got shot down and he was hiding behind that metal thing, it was impossible to hit him and all I could do was runaway from his fire. Either way, it paid off when he moved about 10 minutes later.

I'm not on the part when a few of my guys have been arrested and I have to uncuff them and lead them away, I did it, but it was still saying someone was missing, so in the end I just turned it off.

Its fun, but some of the fights can be repetitive.