The Warrior's

fourstarfizzle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, from what I remember, you just throw the bottles, distract them, then run from one dark area, to another dark area.

EDIT: Oh my god, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while whilst playing Battle Royale mode in the Rumble Section. Nothing is funnier than my gang The Hobosexuals taking on the Electric Eliminators and throwing them off buidling roof tops, and hearing them scream all the way down in slow motion all accompanied by some salsa music.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Erm, from what I remember, you just throw the bottles, distract them, then run from one dark area, to another dark area.

EDIT: Oh my god, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while whilst playing Battle Royale mode in the Rumble Section. Nothing is funnier than my gang The Hobosexuals taking on the Electric Eliminators and throwing them off buidling roof tops, and hearing them scream all the way down in slow motion all accompanied by some salsa music.

me and my friends did that mode too..nothing better thena bunch of drunks (us), laughing their asses off as they watch people fly off a roof

Can't believe I got so far in before realising you can do that ace O + X throw thingy. Its class. German Suplex into elbowing you in the fucking face repeatedly, Olympic style!

Plus Vermins takedown to groin punch is quality, as is stealing Cowboys hat if you're playing co-op.

Edited by Colly

is this game good enough to buy ? none of the rental places around here has the game and I'm getting impatient. Also in multiplayer is it split screen or regular ?

It's regular, until you move too far away from each other to show you both on one screen, in which case it splits to split screen.

From what I've seen co-op/multiplayer can be either always split screen (vertical instead of horizontal) or it can be tethered. Kind of like War of the Monsters, if you're close enough it's just one screen but if you're far enough away it goes split screen.

I've been thinking about picking it up, but game's are getting a bit on the expensive side for me. Got Ratchet: Deadlocked yesterday and San Andreas the day before (I got rid of my original copy and have been wanting to play ever since June... got enough money for it again and it all gets pulled). Then Gun coming up, and Smackdown.

From the reviews I've read I'm not sure if The Warriors is worth forking over the money. My girlfriend and I just want another game to play through together since we've beaten X-Men Legends II.

The main Baseball Furies bit is probably my favourite bit of the game, apart from mebbe the Hi Hats chase. But that chase music is now the ringtone on my mobile, which is a bit shit because I tend to start running instead of answering it. Idiot.

Guest Grapehead

Me and my mate just beat it today, pretty sweet co-op. We opted for permanent split-screen as it kept flipping back and forth rapidly during fights sometimes, kind of frustrating. I should've waited until finishing the game though before watching the movie, because once the movie section takes over in the game I kept pointing out inaccuracies and shit. That's one thing about watching a movie with a person who read the book that I hate.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Okay, I need a bit of help. I finally beat the tagging part of "Writer's Block" and now I'm on the chase. I can make it just fine across most of the rooftops, but the final jump where you have to jump from that scaffold looking thing onto the glass ceiling down into a red marker thing..keeps killing me, I feel like I'm either not jumping fast enough, or at the right time, I don't know. How did you guys do that part?

*Edit* nevermind, I finally made the jump. I was just not timing it right.

Edited by Crimson Nightmare