MLB Hot Stove 2005-06

sahyder1

I've never liked Barry Bonds. He is the only person in baseball I can't get around to liking. He is a jackass to the media, no matter how bad they are, it is their job...

I do believe he used some sort of drug to help him hit those homeruns, and the record should be labeled, but it never will, because he will not reach the mark, because he isn't taking steroids this year.

And also, I do hate the way ESPN treats Barry Bonds like God when he goes up to bat.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way they're testing Bonds this season. The second they consider it he'll begin bitching about how Stern's trying to "rob me of my rightful place on top of the home run records" and how he's trying to "mar my record by finding any smidgen of information that he can attach an asterisk to".

There's no way they're testing Bonds this season. The second they consider it he'll begin bitching about how Stern's trying to "rob me of my rightful place on top of the home run records" and how he's trying to "mar my record by finding any smidgen of information that he can attach an asterisk to".

They'll do it, just he'll get tested positive and nobody will ever know about this happening.

Guest slimlayzie

I seriously hope Bonds pulls his hammy rounding the bases in his first at bat. Although...then we'll have to listen to him cry about it...and he might decide to come back another year. DAMN! Maybe just a fastball to the groin...though from all the steriods it's probably so shrunken it wouldn't effect him anyway. DAMN. Ah screw it...shoot him in the head!

p.s. Should anyone bitch...i don't actually wish any serious harm on the guy. I just don't want him playin.

p.p.s. RED SOX NATION BABY!!!!!!!!

That is all...

really....

I'm done....

Stop reading this already!....

kiddin'. HA!