American Wrestling Association 2004

Maxx

Guest Eugene's#1Fan

This is an intriguing idea which has got me hooked for your first show but in think the tournament is a no win situation because on one hand if Brock wins it and takes the gold it makes it too predictable but if he loses it then that throws out the whole backstory with Brock being the main player on the show but I'm looking forward to how you handle it.

I'm liking the roster, especially Jason Cross as not that many people have him in diaries and he's one of my favorites so push the guy.

He could make Brock a babyface and make him get screwed out of winning the final. That's the best way to get around it. Other wise have Brock losing to guys like Kanyon & Sean Waltman cleanly will just ruin his image straight away.

So when will the first show be up ans this looks pretty good.

When I feel like it.

Bwahaha.

I've got a double date(oh the joys of relationships) tomorrow night, so I'll work on some during the day. I say Friday as a late date.

Yeah I reckon Brock will take a dive and they build to a Champion vs Brock Match later in the year. Brock picks up the belt and figure heads the promotion with a long reign. Thats what id do.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm ending this.

I've had some personal happenings if you haven't heard and I really lost the desire to continue it.

While I still want to write a diary, it won't be this one