Reno911

Guest fultie

Guest fultie

The episode of Reno 911 where it was Halloween.. and at the end of the show everyone got shot.. than it said TO BE CONTINUED.. and now i'm watching one where everyone's fine and arresting the nerdy cop's boyfriend.. so what happened??

Haha, Reno 911! is great. At first I thought it was terrible, but I was vacationing in the States (before it was on the Comedy Network in Canada), so I watched it pretty much every night, due to nothing else being on, and it grew on me to the point where I've collected most of the first season on tape now.

Anyways, the Halloween episode...I saw it, but I seriously don't remember it even saying TO BE CONTINUED at the end, and if it did, I figure it was just along the lines of a Simpsons Halloween, where things don't affect the rest of the season (otherwise a number of the main characters might be dead right now...). I don't know, though, I'll need to check if I taped that one when it was on...

Solid show, though.

P.S. To anyone who has seen it, would you agree that Tee-Tee is some pretty damn funny stuff right there?

Guest bruins72

I liked several of the episodes last season. I haven't gotten the chance to catch any of the new season yet. I'm sure they'll be reshown over and over.

My favorite bit last season was when the gay cop is flirting with the guy looking for his dog and then the guy maces him (twice for good measure) and takes off with his wallet. Classic!

i think its funny as hell. I guess that the shooting was a dream, cause one of the cops woke up, and was next to kenny rogers, and got woken up by another one of the cops. I dont remember who it was though.

I love Reno 911. To me it's funny as hell. My favorite character is Garcia . . . he makes me laugh a lot.

"1....2....NO! . . . then you go 4 and you put the pedal to the floor!!" :D

Edited by 17

I think Reno 911 is often funnier than Chappelle's Show because all of the characters are good. I particularly liked the episode when they thought Clemmy was pregnant, and the "Scavenger Hunt". The chase scenes are great as well.