Pulp Fiction

Guest Dead Rats

Guest Dead Rats

Been waiting to see this film for a damn long time, saw it about a week ago. ive watched it 3 times already. i say, god damn i love this film. its so good! my favorite, no doubt

Guest Dead Rats

my dad said ages ago i had to wait, because, lets face it, its not something a 13 year old should see, but im 15 now, and its a tarentino masterpiece 10/10

Royale With Cheese...:)

I love the film, that's why I bought the DvD. I think I like all of Quentin's movies, and have seen Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction...but never had the chance to catch Jackie Brown. Don't know much about it, but my brother has the DvD, so i'll check it out some time.

Guest bruins72

I remember when I first saw this (didn't catch it until it first came out on video). My friends and quoted lines from this in our everyday conversations for at least 2 years! This movie rates among the best ever.

Your all right, its a classic! QT rocks.

My friend is the publicist for MIFF (maine international film festival) and he is trying to get QT to come and be the guest speaker... If he does that means I get to have dinner with him.

SCORE.

I loved it when I first saw it as it was totally revolutionary, however I forced my fiancee to watch it for the first time the other day, after it finished my fiancee turned to me and said 'yeah what's so great about it.' I have to say I think she was right. It was a very important movie and it changed the way movies are now made, but to see it for the first time now it wouldn't hold the same impact it did when it first came out.

my dad said ages ago i had to wait, because, lets face it, its not something a 13 year old should see, but im 15 now, and its a tarentino masterpiece 10/10

If your allowed to see this then try and see Natural Born Killers too. I love Pulp Fiction but I love this film even more. Seriously it is so twisted up that it is just great.

This is a classic movie. My dad had me watch it at a young age, and I loved it from the begining. Heh, something about Pulp Fiction can bring a father and son together I guess. It was years ago that I first saw it, but to this day my father and I constantly quote it. For example, I gave him a call when it looked as if the Pistons were championship bound, and he said to me "Let's not forget one thing Rick, a wise man once said 'Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet'".

By the way, I like the username Dead Rats, it's very cool. Is it a reference to the Doors?

Guest Dead Rats

thats a pretty fucking good shake...

an, yeah, the film is a masterpiece, although, tarentino's kill bill 2 i didnt think much of.

but WHAT is in the briefcase??? i think its maurice wallace's soul