Pulp Fiction

Guest Dead Rats

My friend is the publicist for MIFF (maine international film festival) and he is trying to get QT to come and be the guest speaker... If he does that means I get to have dinner with him.

SCORE.

You won't really be having dinner with him, Quentin's ego will need it's own table. Fuck, Quentin's ego will need it's own room.

This is the last great movie Quentin made before he fell head over heels for the love of his life... Quentin Tarantino. I mean, the Kill Bill films are good, but there's so much self aggrandizing bullshit that you can hardly get to the bottom of them. This and Reservoir Dogs were really his two great films.

Guest TheKarnivalShow

Tarantino's movies are great and I can watch them hundreds of times and still love them BUT whenever I see Tarantino himself I have to turn off the tv. It really kills the movies knowing that a man that looks like that made them.

Guest bruins72

I can't say I share TheKarnivalShow's sentiments. Quentin's cameo in Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite bits from the film.

Great film from start to end.

He also had parts in Reservoir Dogs and Dusk Till Dawn. My favorite Tarantino part EVER was in Four Rooms. That whole last chapter (room) made the movie!