So i'm writing a screenplay..

Jericho4ever12

So, in the little bit of spare time i have, i've decided to do something i've always had a little bit of interest in. I bought a few great books on how to do this properly and i just recently finished them all..

I've started working on the actual SP itself.. Iv'e only got the mini-treatment written up which is basically a mini version of the script itself.. Lord knows how long it's gonna take me to get everything done.

But basically im looking for a few people to read the mini-treatment and tell me how it is with honest opinions.. and who better than EWB to give honest opinions?.. so if you want to read it out and help me just drop a message here with your AIM or MSN name..

Im currently on the York University Cinematography Society where im in the process of writing my own original shorts and I've been editing others, giving them a final polish. I'm also helping out in various ways for the independent student film Human Residue (cheap plug www.residue-movie.co.uk, got money to spend? We need sponsorship :))

So if you want any advice/help I'd be happy to give any I can. MSN is Chris_Michaels@hotmail.com or you can email me at CMB502@york.ac.uk

So, in the little bit of spare time i have, i've decided to do something i've always had a little bit of interest in. I bought a few great books on how to do this properly and i just recently finished them all..

I've started working on the actual SP itself.. Iv'e only got the mini-treatment written up which is basically a mini version of the script itself.. Lord knows how long it's gonna take me to get everything done.

But basically im looking for a few people to read the mini-treatment and tell me how it is with honest opinions.. and who better than EWB to give honest opinions?.. so if you want to read it out and help me just drop a message here with your AIM or MSN name..

Is it about a mid-teen father struggling to love his non-existant kid?

Is it about a mid-teen father struggling to love his non-existant kid?