Rotherham v Mansfield, 15:00

Shrewsbury v Braintree Town, 15:00

Southport v Woking, 15:00

Stockport v Swansea, 15:00

Swindon v Boston Utd, 15:00

Torquay v Harrogate Town, 15:00

Wycombe v Northampton, 15:00

York v Grays Athletic, 15:00

I've bolded the most important games. C'mon Orient, we can beat these guys, they've only made it thru to the second round of the cup ONCE since their amazing run years ago.

So far so good.

I'm not really a Macclesfield fan, more of a faithful observer. Been to a match at the Moss Rose, the year they got promoted (and they beat Notts County 2-0, who won the league that year). I think they can stay up, and possibly even get into the playoffs (League Two's always really open). A win here would be a good confidence boost.

You wanna hear this for great fans. I was at the Hednesford game and we lost 4-0. However Histon fans were silent althrough a game they were winning they didn't even cheer just clapped. 15 mins after the game, all Histon fans had left and the losing Hednesford Town fans were sing "We love you Hednesford", you can't buy that support Chelsea.

Yeah we are true fans. We were bassically saying we get thrashed but we still love our team, i doubt if Chelsea played like that their fans would moan, some of the gloryhunters would go of and support another team. However Hednesford fans gave our support when we were 4-0 down and after the game we were being faithful.

And Lanky316, your team must have a really shitty support, like Histon did yesterday, after beating us 4-0 they didn't even cheer, that's shitty fans.

Broadhall way is renowned around non-league circles for having some of the most passionate fans there are. The fact is if a team are playing that bad in the fans should let them know, that's why our national team are so poor, they're told "never mind we were unlucky" when there should be bollockings.

I remember after Paul Fairclough got us hammered 4 - 1 away to Lincoln, a team who were actually the league above us and completly outclassed on the day, when he said the only difference was the goals he was shown the door within 48 hours.

That said I just saw the highlights again and noticed you were away, explains a lot more as to why it was like that after the game when you'd been pretty much outplayed for 90 mins and a little more forgiving for the performance, other fans would not have been that forgiving.