Oklahoma high school basketball team loses 112-2.

Guest G3NXCMF

Ouch, and I thought my high school was pretty bad. We get killed against much larger schools than ours.

And for insult to injury: our football team is 2-8, had a 6 game losing streak at one point, and is ranked one of the worst teams in the state of CT right now. One of our starting CBs is also a girl.

Eh, if this thread is gonna turn into crappy high school football stories, Hillcrest down here went 3-7 during the season AND STILL MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Yep, some odd shit over here. But never fear, they went to their losing ways again, losing in the first round to the previous year's state champion. Oh, good times. Good times...

I had a rule with my high school football team. The rule was a 60 point handicap for my school, so if they lost 59-0 we considered that a win, and even with the 60 point handicap we still lost over half of our games. Oh and I think our basketball team lost 72-2 one time so that score doesn't phase me much.