Let's Hear It For Tenay!

Guest The Imperfect™

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xXx Straight Edge xXx

Nice banner for sure. I'd prefer a dark gray background, and maybe slap "Iron Man" on there somewhere. I agree with the text looking a little "grungy" for Tenay's taste, but I like it nonetheless. 7/10

Guest Chaos Theory

I bumped this topic to begin with from about four pages back I think. I saw i thad no replies, but a bunch of views so I decided to take a look at the graphic. Obviously, what good is posting a graphic if you don't receive any feedback.

Guest xXx Straight Edge xXx

Heh.. not quite sure why I admitted that straight out, but hell. Guess that's a nice first impression.

Sorry again to Imperfect, but I didn't know it was an "old topic" -- being that when I posted my input, the last reply was about 2 days earlier, so I didn't think it would be that harsh.

But Chaos Theory brings up a good point (although it may not be directed to the same person) -- why blame me for bumping an old topic? Besides, you put up the banner in hopes for a response, and that's what I gave you -- no matter how late it is. Be happy you got any... hell, be happy it was good remarks.

As for the rest, sorry for the impression I'm givin off, I'm not gonna post-whore this topic anymore, or any other for that matter... guess it's a kind of pride thing. See people marching around with 3,000+ posts, guess the jealousy got to my head for a second. ^_^

- last post on this topic, for me -

Edited by xXx Straight Edge xXx

why would you get jelous? It's a post count on a message board, hardly life threatening.

Not according to Kou....

Taking shots at me in the Graphics forum? What do you think I don't come in here?

A POX ON YOU SIR.

Carry on.

You don't. You just search your name every few hours to see who is talking about you.

why would you get jelous? It's a post count on a message board, hardly life threatening.

Not according to Kou....

Taking shots at me in the Graphics forum? What do you think I don't come in here?

A POX ON YOU SIR.

Carry on.

You don't. You just search your name every few hours to see who is talking about you.

OMG You can't search Kou, it's too short!

Actually, I told him someone had made a comment about him. And no, I wasn't searching his name either, was looking over the Chaos/Imperfect/Straight Edge love triangle.