Busted Anyone miss them?

Captain Kirk

Guest muddatrucker

Well, they're not as bad as McFly.

If only because McFly are still here.

McFly>Busted

If only because they have an actual drummer.

In all seriousness though, McFly get a lot of flack purely because of the association with Busted, whereas they are at least 6,359 times better and actually write decent pop music.

Guest *Doink*

McFly>Busted

In all seriousness though, McFly get a lot of flack purely because of the association with Busted, whereas they are at least 6,359 times better and actually write decent pop music.

Because you're gay.

...please elaborate on how my sexuality determines whether or not I liked Busted.

I believe his only point of reference is the thread's subtitle, the relevance of which I'm not exactly clear on. >_>

Ugh. Busted were utter shite, and they've heralded in boy bands with guitars, and forced me to endure hearing them referred to as "punk", which is just cringeworthy.

Fightstar aren't much better, either, they're just Busted but angrier ("It's the Year 3000, and I'm right fucked off about it").

And, for the record, from my experience, Busted are pricks, McFly are nice people. Musically, I can't tell them apart, but for that reason alone I prefer McFly.

My friend got in a fight with the non-fat guitarist from McFly. He started on him in a club after my mate asked "Weren't you in Busted?". And as for that fat boy singer...

They're both shit. As are Freefaller and the Noise Next Door and Love Bites and all that other pop-angry-guitar shit.

And I think Fightstar are okay, their drummer is pretty decent as well. Mono is a cool song.

I fucking hate Lovebites. I've never even heard them, but I hate them.

There was an article in Sugar around Halloween about them being a "hot new goth band", and I think I vomited a bit in my mouth. There were photos of them in bright blue and pink Ben Sherman shirts, with like one of them in a Woolworths Halloween witches hat, and they were going on about how dark and goth they looked.

Play 'em some Bauhaus.

Edited by Skumfrog

McFly>Busted

Hahaha. Nah.

"1,2,3,4

Went out with the guys an before my eyes,

There was this girl she lookd so fine.

And she blew my mind,

And I wished that she was mine,

And I said hey wait up cos im off to speak to her."

Leonard Cohen's shaking in his boots.

Edited by Skumfrog

Guest muddatrucker

McFly>Busted

They sound exactly the same.

McFly>Busted

They sound exactly the same.