Jacko Thinks Italian-Americans Are Bad

Guest Chrystal Fury

Guest Chrystal Fury

Fresh off his anti-Semitic comments being played on Good Morning America, there's more shame for Jacko.

In a recently released voice message from late 2002 or early 2003, Jackson slammed record mogul Tommy Mottola, saying, "I'm very concerned. I don't trust that man. He thinks he's God. He thinks he's Italian Mafia." The lawyer for Jackson's former business partner said "He's [Jackson] a homophobe, anti-Semite, really anti-everybody."
Edited by Chrystal Fury

Homosexuality and Paedophilia towards same sex are apparantly completely different.

So little boys apparantly don't count as males :blink:

A load of boy-screwing paedos will say they're not gay.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Wow, Michael Jackson doesn't like somebody that acts like he's in the mafia, why is that anti-italian-american?

Michael Jackson claimed the guy acted like he was in the mafia. The same Michael Jackson that it turns out seems to be rather anti-Semitic comments that have recently been released. Based on that and the fact that Jackson is a screwed up crazy person, I'd say the guy didn't act like he was in the mafia at all, and Jackon's made a racial slur against him. I'm only basing that on previous racial slurs and the fact that Jackson is totally fucking insane though.

That's what I was thinking to, until I realized that the misleading topic title is a lame attempt at comedy (that's his words, I don't see what's funny).

Guest Chrystal Fury

That being said, MJ is quite messed up and saying somebody is acting like they're in the mafia doesn't mean that he doesn't like Italian-Americans, just that well, he doesn't like the Mafia, which who could blame him?

Guest muddatrucker

Wow, you're an idiot, the report says that Michael thought that this guy acted like he was in the mafia, at no point did he state that italian-americans are connected to the mob.

You're taking something and making it into something else, basically the only thing coming out of your mouth is nasty rotten clumps of shit and I advise you never to post here again.

Guest Chrystal Fury

Wow, you're an idiot, the report says that Michael thought that this guy acted like he was in the mafia, at no point did he state that italian-americans are connected to the mob.

You're taking something and making it into something else, basically the only thing coming out of your mouth is nasty rotten clumps of shit and I advise you never to post here again.

Guest muddatrucker

You are totally putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, just because he's said something anti-semetic doesn't mean he insulted someone for being italian-american.

You're a fucking idiot, you need to stop making shit factless assumptions. You're the type of person that blames everything on race, a black guy doesn't get served at McDonalds its because hes black, if a chinese man fails his driving test, its because hes a chink.

Grow a fucking brain,.

Fuck it, I'm going to ban you because you're italian-american, the last thing we need at EWB is affiliation with someone involved in organised crime.

Guest muddatrucker

The fact is, alot of Italian-Americans in positions of power like to believe and act like Tony Soprano, this guy thought he was god, thought he was untouchable. Michael Jackson didn't like him, he noticed this and said so, then a bunch of sissies took this and started labelling him a racist, maybe the guy was just a cunt.

You can hate Jacko as much as you like, but don't rewrite something that happened to fit your arguement, especially when you don't even know the guys in question.

You lose the internet.

Also, which members with less than 30 posts use the term 'pwned'? sounds like a previously banned member, I won't try and find proof, I'll just ban you instead.

*flex internet muscles* YEAH! YEAH!