WWE: The Power is Back

arwrestling

If anybody would like to by one of the Judges for my PPVs, to try and guess who will win what Match, please feel free to go to EWR forum and let me know if you would liek to be part of the team more detail there. I'll come back and link, thank you.

/forum/index.php?showtopic=32318">Would You Like To Be Judges?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got to updat guys, sorry for the wait.

WWE.com Exclusive

WWE ARMAGEDDON PREDICTIONS

New to the PPV features here on WWE.com, 10 members of our Staff have joined the Panel of Judges to give us their predictions on our PPV matches.

Marissa Mazzolla-McMahon (jb4ever)

Hello WWE Fans. For those who may not recognize who I am, I am Mrs. Shane McMahon. That’s right, the McMahon Family Daughter-In-Law. I was asked by WWE.com to join the Panel of Judges and was more than happy to oblige. Here are my picks on who I think will win their respective matches.

The PPV will start off with a little bit of Cruiserweight action when Nunzio is set to take on Juventud for the Cruiserweight Champion. Now Nunzio has Vito in his corner, but Juvi has both Super Crazy and Psicosis with him at ringside. I can only say that the odds looks to be against the Fiery Italian in this one and I think that The Juice will take this one.

Next John Bradshaw Layfield with Jillian Hall will be taking on Heidenreich with Road Warrior Animal at ringside. As far as I am concerned, Heidenreich isn’t anywhere near being in JBL’s league, and I guarantee that when JBL get through with the Legion of Doom he’ll be right back into the Title Hunt.

Last SmackDown!, Lashley has challenges Orlando Jordan to a match. I honestly think that Lashley should be and can be a Main Eventer by 2006. Jordan, as sad as it is, has become no more than the new age Virgil!

Now for a woman’s match up, Trish Stratus will be defending her Championhsip against Melina who also has MNM at ringside. I have to say Melina. They need to move the belt to SmackDown! for a while and it seems like Melina is being positioned as the new Trish.

Right after that match, MNM will be defending their Tag Team titles against The Blond Bombers. I am going with MNM on this as it seems that the Blond Bombers are a little bit too new to receive the Gold.

The next match is Match 3 in the Best of Seven Series for the United States Championship between Chris Benoit & Booker T, who will have Sharmell at his side. I think that Booker T will win. Why, you ask. Because, and its unfortunate to say, but Chris Benoit is the new Bret Hart and my father in law doesn’t give Chris Benoit all the appreciation he deserves.

Now, on to CM Punk vs Kid Kash. I think Punk will walk away victorious here. Although I expect someone to interfere, Punk just seems like he is the better leader for a stable.

Finally, the Main Event of the night will be a Fatal Four Way between Batista, Randy Orton, Kane and Edge for the World Heavyweight title. And with all the heat this man has generated lately, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Edge, the world’s most hated superstar, finally get the gold around his waist.

Well that’s all for me and I expect a very good PPV.

Jim Ross (darkrayne)

Its good to be back here in the WWE. I may not be in the announcing team anymore, but I can still work here at WWE.com. And what a way to start, WWE Armageddon, it’s sure to be an amazing show. And here are my predictions.

I think that Juventud will retain the Cruiserweight Championship tonight. He has a good streak going and I don’t think Nunzio will be the one to end it.

Heidenreich has a lot of potential, but JBL is a former WWE Champion with one of the longest reigns in recent years. JBL will win this match.

Lashley is a young man with an awesome career ahead of him. He will see victory.

There is no way that little jezebel Melina will take the belt away from Trish Stratus. I’m a Raw guy all the way and Trish will be victorious in this one.

MNM and The Blond Bombers are both relatively new teams to the WWE, but MNM have a little more experience and this will likely affect the match. I expect MNM to win.

Although I am a big Chris Benoit fan, I don’t think he will be able to bring the best of seven series to three just yet. Booker T will likely win it.

There is no doubt that CM Punk will win his debut match in the WWE. The kid has some serious talent.

Edge or Randy Orton are going to win the Main event. I can’t decide who, it should be a great and even match up.

Droz (Testicle numba 2)

Hey, it’s me Droz returning to WWE.com with my Predictions for the Armageddon PPV. And let me start off by saying what a PPV it is going to be.

In the first match, I think Juventud will win. This match just really came out of nowhere and it doesn’t seem that important for tonight. No offense to Nunzio, but dropping the belt tonight wouldn’t really do any good for the Cruiserweight Division.

Next John Bradshaw Layfield is sure to go over Heidenreich tonight. I mean the guy’s a former Upper Midcarder and a Main Eventer, losing to Heidenreich would definitely kill his career, so to speak.

Third, Lashley has been on a roll lately. Losing to Orlando Jordan is out of the question. He’ll win for sure.

Melina is definitely the dominant Diva on SmackDown! and her bringing the Title over will do wonders to the credibility of SmackDown! over Raw. She’ll win.

It seems to early for MNM to drop the titles in this feud. Plus they are on a streak and the Blond Bombers aren’t over enough. However, if the Blond Bombers were able to pull off a victory, it would do HUGE things for them as a Tag Team. But none the less, I still see MNM reign victorious.

With Booker T vs Chris Benoit, I see Sharmell somehow interfering in order to get the win for her husband. I see the feud tying up at 3-3 eventually, with Benoit getting the comeback from behind victory.

I think CM Punk will defeat Kid Kash. CM Punk seems to be on a mission. But, either way the match goes, it's probably going to steal the show.

Giving the title to a RAW guy doesn't seem like the best idea, atleast not right now. Even though Batista is slightly injured, I don't think Orton is ready for another World Title run. I guarantee a win for Batista.

That’s all for now guys, Droz has left the building.

Hillbilly Jim (Serj)

Howdy y’all. It’s me Hillbilly Jim, here with my Armageddon Predictions.

Between Nunzio and Juventud, I am going to half to look at the numbers and say Juventud. It’s a three against two contest.

I am going with JBL to come out on top in this match up. He is an established Superstar with tons more experience and I think he will be too much for Heidenreich.

I am going for Lashley here to continue his impressive run. Orlando Jordan is good but Lashley has hit a good streak so far and it just seems in his favor.

With Melina and Trish, this is a tough one, but if MNM get involved, it's academic. Melina will likely leave the WWE Women’s Champion.

Two relatively young teams, but MNM have been defending their titles against bigger and better (in my opinion) opponents and have come out on top. I'm going for MNM.

I'm going for the Booker Man to walk away with this. Look for Sharmell to get involved. Chris Benoit is a phenomenal athlete, but Sharmell will do what it takes to assure a victory for her man.

Theodore Long set up a match between Kid Kash and CM Punk. This will be a close match, but I think Punk has more in the bag to pull out a victory.

In the Fatal Four Way, it is tough to say but I'm going for Randy to win this one and become a two time World Heavyweight Championship.

Goo’bye y’all, ‘till the Royal Rumble, I’m outta here.

Ron Simmons (SkinMySenses)

Well, I’m back and I’m ready for a new challenge. My wrestling days are over, but I’m still alive and kicking. So here are my predictions.

That Mexican punk might be fast, but Nunzio...that little guy is sneaky. Nunzio will win.

C'mon man you can't be serious! JBL's a former APA member...OF COURSE he's gonna win. Heidenreich ain’t got nothin’.

I got one word to describe the beatin' Orlando Jordan's in for...DAMN! Lashley has got is bagged.

Melina has got to win, with MNM by her side and Raw banned from the building the odds are stacked too high in her favor for Trish to overcome.

MNM are gonna win over The Blond Bombers. Nuff said.

Something tells me Chris Benoit's gonna take this one over Booker T.

CM Punk vs Kid Kash. This is a Tough one. Toss up. I'll go CM Punk.

Kane is going to win the World Heavyweight Championship at Armageddon. The man's a monster. Unstoppable. He beat my ass before plenty of times.

Arn Anderson (goodoldHBK)

These two superstars have become very familiar with one another over the past few months, with wins and losses on both sides. I think Juvi will come out on top, not only because of his in-ring ability, but also because he has Psychosis and Super Crazy to watch his back.

This should be a good match up of guys who hit hard and hit often. Don't expect a whole lot of hiptosses or mat wrestling: as JR would say, this one will be a 'slobberknocker'. Despite having Animal in his corner, I think that Heidenreich's inexperience will cost him the victory against the veteran JBL.

This one is a match up of two of the younger studs on the WWE roster. While Orlando has the experience in his corner, Lashley's size and strength give him the edge.

The X factor in this one will be the presence of Mercury and Nitro at ringside. They will be the difference maker in crowning a new Women's Champion.

The Blond Bombers have strength on their side, but MNM has Melina's 'assets' at ringside. MNM retains.

In this Best-of-7 series, Benoit has a commanding 2-0 lead. But don't count out Booker T. With Sharmell at ringside, I don't like Benoit's chances of going up 3-0.

Kash has been on a roll as of late, but I think that Punk will be the one with his hand raised at the end of their match. While Kash has been wrestling for many years, Punk has all the tools necessary to come out on top in his fisrt match in WWE.

This will be Batista's biggest challenge to date as World Champion, even more than his Hell in a Cell match with Triple H last summer. I think that there are too many bullets for Batista to dodge in this one. Randy Orton seems to be on a roll lately, as does Edge, but I believe that at the end of the night, the Big Red Machine Kane will have World Heavyweight gold draped across his shoulder. He hasn't held the World Title since 1998, and that span of almost 8 years will end at Armageddon.

Ted DiBiase (Leeder)

It's good to be back with the WWE, at least if it's only writing prediction contests. Anyway, Armageddon looks be huge even though the Elimination Chamber was taken off the card. Still looks like this PPV is going to be a hit.

Vito and The Mexicools could make a huge difference in this match. Both Mexicans and Italians have been known to play fair in the world of wrestling. Nunzio has some fight in him, but Juvi’s a former WCW Cruiserweight champion. Both could easily get the win over the other, but I’ve got to go with Juvi on this one.

Sorry to break kayfabe here, but JBL is not happy about being de-pushed. He’s a former WWE champion and a talented one at that. Yet, the E thinks it’s the right thing to do to de-push him. With Batista’s injury and Rey’s recent check in to rehab. JBL needs a win bad and he needs to put back up to the top.

Boy is this guy, Lashley, destined for a bright future. With the right manager (hint, hint) this guy could be the next Brock Lesnar. Hell if he’s not put with me, bring in Paul Heyman and let him work his magic. Although OJ could be a serious US title contender, Lashley could use a win over a former US champ.

Trish is good, but she doesn’t have RAW. This is SmackDown! vs Trish. Don’t be surprised if Joey and Johnny aren’t the only people involved in the match to see Melina crowned SmackDown!’s women’s champion.

MNM is the more experienced of the two and quite frankly, I just think they’re better. MNM will walk out of Armageddon with each one holding a championship. If they do, I predict The Mexicools getting the next shot at the gold.

Although I could see this going either way, Booker wants it more. He needs it if it he seriously considers winning this thing. Then on SmackDown!, we’ll see a huge catch up culminating at the Rumble where Benoit, although all of Booker’s comebacks, takes the win.

CM Punk will win his match. It’s his debut. Nuff’ Said!

Why not bring in Show and Taker to fill in the chamber. It could’ve worked. Honestly, this could change a lot. Trust me WWE, if you want to <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='make up'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a> for this, we’ll see an Elimination Chamber at Royal Rumble, No Way Out or WrestleMania. Anyway, I see Batista taking this one home, eliminating Edge first. Then Kane eliminates Orton and Tista finishes off Kane. I mean really, you could’ve brought in Triple H, Cena, or anybody else from RAW!

Ricky Steamboat (Marth)

Nunzio has to win the first match, to build up the prestige of the Title again.

I don’t like either of these competitors, and I don’t want both in the Main Event. I’m rooting for JBL.

Frankly, I see Jordan as a bonofied Jobber. Lashley will win it.

I see Melina winning te belt, to freshen’ up the Women’s Title scene.

That said, MNM will win just because they have experience over The Blond Bombers.

Chris Benoit easily the one of the best guys in the ring ans gets a good match out of anyone. He will win it.

CM Punk is a good competitor and I think he deserves a win and a push.

Batista for sure. The rest of the guys in the match are not really ready for a serious title run.

Tommy Dreamer (RavenEffect16)

It’s me the King fo Extreme! And tonight at Armageddon, I am sure that my Predictions will be all right!

Nunzio is gonna win for sure. He’s ECW, come on!

Now I know that JBL is a lot more experienced than Heidenreich, but with Animal in the corner I thik Heidenreich will win.

Lashley is gonna win, his size and strenght is too much for Orlando Jordan to handle.

Do you really think Trish Stratus can lose to a manager? Give me a break!

The Blond Bombers are slick. I mean they will go after a win and do anything to get it.

Chris Benoit is gonna beat that punk Booker T! ECW is way better than WCW, again!

Now I know Kash is ECW but I can’t see him winning. CM Punk is pissed about something and has fire in his eyes, he’ll win.

Edge is the new guy on the Title Scene and will take it for Raw.

Bill DeMott (AboveAverage)

Nunzio's toughness will prevail over Juvi's reckless, risk-taking style. Look for Nunzio to become your new WWE Cruiserweight Champion.

A frustrated John Bradshaw Layfield will destroy Heidenrieich. I personally can't wait to see a Clothesline From Hell take Heidenreich down for the 3-count.

I believe Lashley will defeat OJ. This kid is a real blue chipper and has a bright future ahead of him in WWE.

The undisputed queen of women's wrestling will sadly be losing her Women's Title at Armageddon in what may as well be a 3-on-1 handicap match. There's just no way around it.

MNM will retain over the Bombers with ease. All three members of MNM will be enjoying the gold around their waist by the end of the evening.

Chris Benoit is just a Bill DeMott kind of guy. Look for him to defeat Booker T and pick up a victory in the series.

Kid Kash will defeat the newcomer CM Punk.

I've got to go with Edge, as he has quite a bit to prove. He's been talking in recent weeks of how he doesn't like being overlooked and I expect him to come out blazing for this one, and finally realize his potential. Once the Money In The Bank comes into play, we could be looking at our next Undisputed World Champion.

Edited by arwrestling

Internet News – December 19th 2005

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD WORKING STIFF

It was brought to the attention of the WWE that JBL is wrestling a little bit stiff recently. This came as no surprise as JBL has been known to work a little stiffer with people he doesn’t get along with, just to prove a point. Heindreich complained to management that he feared the risk of injury during their match last night at the PPV. Many think JBL is doing so to try and get out of the feud with Heidenreich, which he was vocally unhappy with.

Raw Preview

At Armageddon, Kane won the World Heavyweight Championship from Batista. How will this affect Raw?

Also, Trish Stratus successfully defended her title against Melina once again. Will Melina be seeking revenge?

And why did Lita help Trish last night? What were her motives?

Find out all that and more on Raw (Monday, 9/8 CT; USA Network)

Edited by arwrestling

• 2 weeks later...

SmackDown! Preview

General Manager Theodore Long is said to be unhappy and worried about the loss at the PPV. What will long make of the situation?

Also tonight, Nunzio will be defending his championship in a rematch against Juventud, with no one at ringside this time.

The Blond Bombers are the new Tag Team Champions and tonight, John Dick is set to face Ken Kennedy.

And why did Jillian Hall help The Blond Bombers?

Find out all of that and more on SmackDown! (Thursday, 8/7 CT; UPN)

I love this diary.

Good job and keep up the good work.

Obviously, Kurt Angle will win this match, and someone other than Trish will also since you need matches for the rumble. Hopefully, it will be a smackdown girl winning; that way that same girl will win @ the rumble to make up for the smackdown title imbalance. Then @ Wrestlemania, Trish regains.

Raw Results – December 26th 2005

Raw kicks off with Steve Austin’s music and he goes to the ring.

Steve Austin: I know you all think that Stone Cold is one big giant asshole who doesn’t give a damn about anybody else other than himself. I know you think I’m a big dumb redneck who only likes to drink his damn beers. And I know you think that Stone Cold is way past his prime but keeps coming back when I start losing money. Well if you think I’m right, give me a hell yeah! Cause I’ll tell you what, you’re exactly right. That is Stone Cold! I’m the toughest son of a bitch the WWE has ever seen and I’ll come back and prove it at any damn time I want. But let me ask you what the hell does that make Hulk Hogan? The guy is like 10 years older than Stone Cold but he keeps coming back, he wins the damn tag team champions and you stupid fans cheer him on? What is that? Bullshit! And now poor little Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels are scared to lose their belts and can’t figure out why I’m mad? Well let me tell you something, I’m not mad. I’m pissed off! Hulk Hogan might be the original Superstar, but Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Top Dog, always have been always will be! So you better believe me when I tell you that I’ll make damn sure that old fart loses his damn championship belt! Hulk Hogan is gonna feel exactly what Stone Cold is made of. I’m gonna kick his ass so deep under he gonna feel it through his damn teeth. So if you want to see Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rattle Snake kill Hulkamania, give me a Hell Yeah! (the crowd boos) Well that’s just too bad the, because I will destroy Hulk Hogan. I’ll take that little bald head of his and bash it in so damn hard know one ain’t ever gonna recognize him again. And that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

Overall: 94%

Vince McMahon comes out and stands on the stage.

Vince McMahon: Look, Austin I can understand why you are mad, but really I cannot have you running around like that threatening my superstars. Especially my Tag Team Champions. I have to put an end to it.

Steve Austin: What are ya gonna do Vince? Have me arrested, when did that stop me before?

Vince McMahon: Well, you have a good point Austin. So, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I am officially making the World Tag Team Championship vacant, as of right now! If you’re gonna take out Hogan Austin, I know better than to try and stop you, but you’re gonna stay away from the belts, okay?

Overall: 93%

Austin starts to chug some beer as Vince leaves.

Commercial

Gregory Helms is coming out, and Tajiri follows.

Gregory Helms vs Tajiri

Gregory Helms wins cleanly.

Overall: 75%

Crowd: 66%

Quality: 84%

**3/4

Backstage we see Kurt Angle walking through the doors.

Overall: 95%

Backstage in his office, we can see Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff.

Vince McMahon: You know Eric, I must admit I am liking my position as General Manager, but as part of the deal this is my last Raw and you can return to your duties starting January.

Eric Bischoff: Thank You Mr. McMahon.

Vince McMahon: Just don’t screw it up again, Bischoff.

Just then Kurt Angle walks in the office.

Vince McMahon: Kurt, what can I do for you?

Kurt Angle: I want a championship match, tonight!

Vince McMahon: Well, I don’t think that’s possible tonight, but I’ll tell you what. You go one on one with Cena tonight and if you win, you get your shot at the belt at the Royal Rumble. But Kurt, this time its your last for as long as Cena reigns. So make it good.

Back in the ring, The Hearth Throbs come out to the ring. Then, TNT soon follow.

Heart Throbs vs TNT

TNT wins cleanly when Trevor Murdoch pins Romeo. The two celebrate in the ring.

Overall: 54%

Crowd: 47%

Quality: 61%

¼*

Antonio lost 1 point of overness from this match. Romeo lost 1 point of overness from this match. Trevor Murdoch gained 2 points of overness from this match. Lance Cade gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Commercial

Trish and Mickie are getting ready for the match tonight when Melina appears. MNM quickly enter and take away Mickie James as Melina attacks Trish. Trish fights back and the two have a hair pulling and nail scratching cat fight, before many referees willingly separate the two.

Overall: 80%

Melina gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Todd Grisham is standing by with John Cena.

Todd Grisham: Any remarks about tonight’s main event?

John Cena: Kurt Angle needs to get over himself, man! There ain’t no way he can beat me! The guy can’t see me! And as for the match tonight, Kurt Angle better bring it! Hell, I’ll even let his little paki friend referee it! There ain’t nothin’ he can do tonight! So Todd, get ready to see a damn good fight! I hope Kurt can recognize what he used as a stipulation! Cause he can’t change the future this time with his manipulation! I hope you all see what I already knew! I’ll beat his ass with a big F-U!

John Cena walks away, with Todd staring.

Overall: 89%

Jerry Lawler: Oh God, I can’t wait! Up next is the Unwrap Your Gift Battle Royal match!

Joey Styles: Yes, the rules of this match is that every Diva in the ring has a bow wraped around there waist. The other divas have to unwrap the bow and throw them over the top rope to eliminate them. If a Diva still has her bow after going over she can return in the match.

Jonathan Coachman: And another little tidbit, which I’m sure Jerry here will enjoy, is that the bow is the only thing holding together those Christmas outfits they are wearing.

Jerry Lawler: Divas, wrestling, lingerie and stripping all in one match, this is gonna be a classic puppy moment.

All the divas are in the ring except Trish and Mickie who come out next.

Unwrap Your Gift Battle Royal

Victoria wins the match.

Overall: 60%

Crowd: 69%

Quality: 41%

Here are the orders of elimination

1- Melina eliminates Jillian Hall

2- Lita eliminates Melina

3- Stacy Keibler eliminates Torrie Wilson

4- Trish Stratus eliminates Stacy Keibler

5- Trish Startus eliminates Mickie James

6- Lita eliminates Sharmell

7- Victoria eliminates Lita

8- Trish Stratus eliminates Candice Michelle

9- Victoria eliminates Trish Stratus

Backstage, Vince is yelling at Triple H.

Vince McMahon: Listen, Hunter you know I despise you. First for marrying my daughter without my permission, or hers for that matter, and then you ditch her at the alter! But seriously, you are attacking Ric Flair on a daily basis. I can’t stand it anymore. Just get out, and you are forbidden to return until I give my approval, not Eric Bischoff.

Triple H: You want me to stay away Vince? Give me Flair, if I win I stay, if I lose I’ll leave Raw for good. Why the hell am I asking anyway, Flair, you and I at the Royal Rumble. I lose and I leave, a pink slip for me Flair. All you have on the line is your pride, okay? You and me Flair.

Security take him away as Vince looks somewhat relieved.

Overall: 95%

Ric Flair gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Commercial

Daivari is waiting in the ring. Kurt Angle comes out first, then Cena follows.

John Cena vs Kurt Angle Ref Daivari

Kurt Angle wins by unfair DQ and celebrates with Daivari.

Overall: 92%

Crowd: 100%

Quality: 74%

Vince McMahon comes out to the stage with a mic.

Vince McMahon: Well, Kurt Angle you won and so at the Royal Rumble, Kurt Angle will face John Cena one on one for the WWE Championship as his last shot match.

Overall: 94%

Vince McMahon gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Overall Rating: 84%

I want to appoligize for my Cena Rap btw. I'm no rap artist as you can tell and don't even like rap music the least bit. Hate every aspect of it. METAL RULES! ESPECIALLY GOTHIC METAL! Sorry... Anyway, at least it rhymes. lol.

Internet News – December 27th 2005

CENA & ANGLE DISAPPOINT ROAD AGENTS

The Road Agents at last night’s tapings were said to be disappointed by the quality of match the two Superstar attractions had. They thought that they didn’t click in the match and were not letting the other’s strength show. They are hoping their future matches will not be as badly done.

SmackDown! Preview

Last week on SmackDown! Road Warrior Animal was found beat up in the parking lot. No one has seen who did it, but there is an obvious inclination that the responsible superstar may in fact be John Bradshaw Layfield, who seems to have a certain dislike of both Animal and Heidenreich. JBL will be given some time to reflect in front of fans on the whole situation and give his take on what happened.

Also, it is a fusion of the feud here on SmackDown tonight as Nunzio & Kid Kash take on Juventud and CM Punk, in tag team action.

Also tonight’s Main Event was a direct challenge made from Heidenreich to John Bradshaw Layfield in singles action. Who will win this epic and what is the next chapter?

Find out all of that and more on SmackDown! (Thursday, 8/7 CT; UPN)

Edited by arwrestling

Internet News – January 1st 2006

WWE RENEWS CONTRACTS

We have received news that the WWE has renewed quite a few contracts today.

Juventud, Batista, Lashley have reportedly signed an extra 2 year deal with the company. Trevor Murdoch and Romeo have signed a new 1 year deal. And on a surprising note, Carlito has been signed to a new 3 year deal, which leads to believe he will be likely receiving a greater push in the company, or suffer the same fate as long tiem employee Scotty 2 Hotty.

Down in development Todd Shane and Ryan Wilson have signed a 1 year deal. While Mike Knox and Matt Cappotelli have signed for an extra 2 years.

And what seems as another surprise move is that WWE has decided to to renew the contract of Rosey. Many were led to believe that 3MW were to reunite, but it seems as though the company is going in a different direction. Rosey will remain in the company for another 3 months.

Here is my Roster Update for January 2006. Its just to show who gained overness, who lost some and who did F-all.

WWE Roster Update January 2006

Raw

Main Eventers

Hulk Hogan – NR to 97 (Face)

John Cena – 98 to 98 (Face): WWE Champion

Kurt Angle – 100 to 100 (Heel)

Ric Flair – 92 to 94 (Face)

Shawn Michaels – 94 to 93 (Face)

Triple H – 94 to 98 (Heel)

Upper Midcard

Edge – 88 to 88 (Heel): WWE Intercontinental Champion

Kane – 87 to 87 (Heel): World Heavyweight Champion

Rob Van Dam – 85 to 85 (Face): Set to comeback from injury

The Big Show – 88 to 88 (Heel)

Trish Stratus – 87 to 84 (Face): WWE Women’s Champion

Midcard

Carlito – 74 to 74 (Heel)

Chavo Guerrero – 77 to 77 (Face)

Chris Masters – 70 to 70 (Heel)

Daivari – 63 to 63 (Heel)

Danny Basham – 70 to 70 (Heel)

Eugene – 75 to 75 (Face): Currently in Rehab

Gene Snitsky – 75 to 75 (Heel)

Gregory Helms – 71 to 69 (Heel)

Lance Cade – 65 to 67 (Heel)

Mark Henry – 67 to 67 (Heel): Set to comeback from injury

Rene Dupree – 73 to 73 (Heel)

Rob Conway – 65 to 70 (Heel)

Rosey – 65 to 65 (Face)

Shelton Benjamin – 80 to 79 (Face)

Tajiri – 72 to 72 (Face)

Torrie Wilson – 75 to 75 (Heel)

Tyson Tomko – 68 to 68 (Heel)

Victoria – 68 to 68 (Heel)

Lower Midcard

Antonio – 53 to 52 (Heel)

Johnny Parisi – 53 to 53 (Heel)

Mickie James – 40 to 47 (Face)

Romeo – 54 to 53 (Heel)

Val Venis – 60 to 60 (Face)

Viscera – 50 to 50 (Face)

Opener

Matt Striker – 25 to 31 (Face)

Jobbers

Trevor Murdoch – 13 to 15 (Heel)

Non-Wrestler

Eric Bischoff – 88 to 88 (Heel): General Manager

Jerry Lawler – 76 to 76 (Face)

Jonathan Coachman – 60 to 60 (Heel)

Steve Austin – NR – 100 (Heel)

Managers

Candice Michelle – 40 to 43 (Heel): Torrie Wilson, Victoria

Lita – 83 to 83 (Heel): Edge

SmackDown!

Main Event

Batista – 96 to 94 (Face): Currently injured for unknown amount of time

The Undertaker – 97 to 89 (Face): Refuses to go Upper Midcard

Upper Midcard

Booker T – 85 to 83 (Heel)

Chris Benoit – 89 to 86 (Face)

John Bradsahw Layfield – 91 to 82 (Heel)

Juventud – 69 to 84 (Face)

Matt Hardy – 85 to 85 (Face)

Nunzio – 61 to 81 (Heel): WWE Cruiserweight Champion

Rey Mysterio – 85 to 85 (Face): Currently in rehab

Stacy Keibler – 85 to 85 (Face)

Midcard

Brian Kendrick – 65 to 65 (Face)

CM Punk – NR to 72 (Face)

Doug Basham – 70 to 70 (Heel)

Funaki – 63 to 63 (Face)

Hardcore Holly – 72 to 72 (Face)

Heidenreich – 75 to 76 (Face)

Jamie Noble – 62 to 62 (Face)

Joey Mercury – 65 to 65 (Heel)

Johnny Nitro – 65 to 65 (Heel)

Kid Kash – 70 to 79 (Heel)

Lashley – 60 to 62 (Face)

Orlando Jordan – 73 to 71 (Heel)

Psicosis – 73 to 73 (Face)

Randy Orton – 88 to 79 (Heel)

Road Warrior Animal – 71 to 71 (Face)

Scotty 2 Hotty – 65 to 65 (Face)

Simon Dean – 64 to 64 (Heel)

Super Crazy – 65 to 64 (Face)

Sylvan – 65 to 65 (Heel)

William Regal – 78 to 78 (Heel)

Lower Midcard

John Dick – 14 to 48 (Heel): WWE Tag Team Champion

Ken Kennedy – 45 to 47 (Heel)

Paul London – 58 to 58 (Face)

Steven Richards – 59 to 59 (Heel)

Opener

Brent Albright – NR to 36 (Face)

Chad Dick – 11 to 39 (Heel): WWE Tag Team Champion

Jobber

Paul Birchall – 15 to 18 (Heel)

The Boogey Man – 8 to 8 (Heel)

Non-Wrestler

Theodore Long – 63 to 70 (Face): General Manager

Manager

Bob Orton – 61 to 62 (Heel): Randy Orton

Jillian Hall – 41 to 50 (Heel): JBL, Chad Dick, John Dick

Melina – 50 to 57 (Heel): Johnny Nitro, Joey Mercury

Sharmell – 58 to 61 (Heel): Booker T

Vito – 69 to 69 (Heel): Nunzio

Raw Preview

Last week on Raw, Kurt Angle received a title match at the Royal Rumble against John Cena. Tonight however, Kurt will face off against Shawn Michaels with his personal referee Daivari.

Also, Victoria & Torrie Wilson will go into tag team action against Trish Stratus and Mickie James. However, Melina has sparked rumors that she will be at Raw tonight. Will Melina appear again, or will it all be a coax.

And tonight is the return of General Manager Eric Bischoff. Bischoff stated that he will make a title match tonight, but didn’t reveal which title will be on the line, and who will be in the match. How will Bischoff surprise WWE fans?

Raw Results – January 2nd 2006

Raw kicks off as Eric Bischoff makes his way down to the ring.

Eric Bischoff: Yes, that’s right, I’m back! And I’m better than ever too. See while on my, so called vacation, I was able to watch a true master at work and I was able to observe many things about how many different ways we can go about this business. See I could take the cheap pop and book John Cena vs Kurt Angle in a title match as our Main Event. Or put Steve Austin in a match against the legendary Hulk Hogan. Hell I could even give you Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart! (Crowd cheers loudly) However, I can also go the very opposite route and give you a match between Kane and Mickie James, for instance. Or Gregory Helms vs Tajiri as a Main Event. What a classic that could be, right? Well, I won’t do either of those. See you all know me very well by now and I consider myself to be a very modest and fair person. So it is only fair that I book a fair match that the fans would love to see, and yet still not take too much away from our Main Event. Well since a title match was promised, I will give it to you. Tonight I have decided that Edge will defend his championship against Shelton Benjamin. And no worries as Lita is not here tonight. See she returned to the ring last week a little bit earlier than she should have and her knee is a little sore. Now if you will all please enjoy the show. This is 2006 and a new Raw is set to begin. Eric Bischoff is back!

Eric Bischoff: Oh, one other thing. Now I would like to take this opportunity to personally invite Kurt Angle down to the ring.

Kurt Angle comes into the ring, with Daivari.

Eric Bischoff: Now, Kurt, as you can clearly see I am standing next to something here right. Something covered up that no one sees. Well, I would like to ask you, my friend to uncover the mystery.

Kurt Angle: Mr. Bischoff, it would be an honor.

Kurt Angle reaches and pulls off the white sheet from the object. It reveals a framed picture of Kurt Angle with a big #1 sticker on it.

Eric Bischoff: You see Kurt, in honor of your winning a championship match at the Royal Rumble, I am humbly glad to announce that tonight is the Kurt Angle Appreciation Raw! This is your night, champ!

Just then John Cena interrupts them and starts beating up Kurt Angle as Eric Bischoff leaves quickly. Cena gives Daivari and F-U when Kurt pushes him in front of Cena. Then Cena takes the picture and puts Kurt’s head through it as Kurt is walking away. Kurt Angle is mouthing off while in retreat.

Overall: 91%

Backstage, Trish Stratus is tying her show when a hand appears on her shoulder. She jumps and yells, just to see Mickie James standing there.

Mickie James: Oh, sorry about that. Why so jumpy?

Trish Stratus: You scared the crap out of me, Mickie. I’m trying to keep an eye out for Melina, you heard the rumors. And if you keep sneaking up behind me like that, I’ll probably end up knocking your teeth out, at least once.

Mickie James: Your worried about Melina? Don’t even worry about her champ, you can beat her anytime.

Back in the ring, Rene Dupree had just entered the ring when Rob Conway comes out.

Rob Conway vs Rene Dupree

Rob Conway wins cleanly and celebrates inside the ring, taunting the crowd

Overall: 61%

Crowd: 51%

Quality: 72%

*1/4

Rob Conway then takes a mic.

Rob Conway: I’m sick of being looked over so much by you fans. I mean honestly I am the bravest person in that lockerroom. Who else have you seen take on an entire ring full of WWE Legends and survive? I’m Rob The Conman Conway! And I deserve more respect than you people have shown.

Eric Bischoff comes out.

Eric Bischoff: You want respect? You think you deserve respect? Then next week you can have a match against Shawn Michaels. And if you happen to win, and only if you win, you can have a place in the Royal Rumble. If you lose, forget about it.

Commercial

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman is standing by.

Jonathan Coachman: I’m here, The Coach, with WWE Superstars Ric Flair & Triple H. Now we’ve all seen how you guys react with one another, but honestly, why the sudden change of heart?

Triple H: Well, I can’t speak for Ric Flair here, but I can defenitly say that I did not have a change of heart. I respect Naitch more than anyone in this business. He made me want to be a wrestler. He is the first man that really made me feel welcomed when I started out. Flair is a Legend, and that’s why I don’t want him here anymore. I thought he was smart enough to know when to walk away, but apparently he isn’t. Flair is nothing but a coward. Scared he’ll become just some old guy no one will remember in 10 years. Well I got news for ya, they cannot forget you Flair because you keep shoving yourself down our throats every damn week! Enough is enough, you have to give it up before they make you leave!

Ric Flair: Trips, you are nothing to me anymore! And what you just said is nothing but bullshit! You thik you can butter me up like that? You think I’m dumb enough to fall for that? Think again! I’m the Nature Boy, woooooo! And you only want to get rid of me because you’re scared that I may take your damn spot away! You think I’ll steal all your fans from you. Well your fans are my fans. If it weren’t for me, these people would have never made you who you are! A 10 time WWE Champion? Never in a million years would you have achieved that without me!

Triple H gets angry and jumps Flair. The two fight and take down the set with them until security can split them up.

Overall: 79%

Triple H lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Jonathan Coachman gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

In the ring Victoria & Torrie Wilson go down, accompanied by Candice Michelle. Trish and Mickie James are next.

Victoria & Torrie Wilson vs Trish Startus & Mickie James

Victoria pins Trish cleanly when Trish gets distracted by Melina’s music on the Titantron. Victoria and Torrie celebrate as they walk away while Trish gets help up by Mickie.

Overall: 64%

Crowd: 73%

Quality: 45%

DUD

Trish takes a mic after leaving the ring and she starts screaming into it.

Trish Stratus: Enough! Enough! Enough of this crap Melina! What do you want? Grow up! You’re a frickin nut case, and I don’t want to deal with you anymore! I just want you to leave me the hell alone and stop with the damn mind games!

Overall: 87%

Commercial

Shelton Benjamin goes down to the ring. Edge soon follows him.

Edge vs Shelton Benjamin

Shelton wins the Intercontinental Championship when Lita runs in and tries to distract Shelton. Edge went for the spear but Shelton moved and Edge hit Lita off the apron. Shelton hit the T-Bone suplex for the win. Edge is mad and runs out of the ring.

Overall: 87%

Crowd: 82%

Quality: 93%

The WWE Intercontinental title has gained in image.

A camera follows Edge all the way back stage. We see Edge as he leaves the building and gets into a car and drives away. Lita then runs into the parking lot and watches the car leave.

Overall: 76%

Commercial

Hulk Hogan’s music starts and he comes down to the ring.

Hulk Hogan: Well, brothers, I am here tonight to challenge a certain someone to a match up. So, come on out Austin. I know you’re out there. Come out brother, I don’t got all day.

Stone Cold’s music starts.

Hulk Hogan: There we go, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Then a midget dressed like Austin enters the arena and the ring.

Hulk Hogan: Well look at that, its none other than the Garter Snake, 3 feet tall by 16 inches wide.

The midget Austin then pokes Hogan in the leg, and so Hulk Hogan pushes him down and delivers a Leg Drop. Then Austin’s music hits again as he runs to attack Hogan. But Hogan leaves the ring and Austin gives a Stunner to mini Austin. Steve Austin then gives the fingers to Hulk Hogan as he drink some beer.

Overall: 92%

Backstage, Shawn Michaels is standing by.

Shawn Michaels: Look, Kurt, I know you and Cena have your little issues and all, but tonight is not about Cena. It’s me and you, one on one, with your little friend as a referee, no title, no Cena and no contenderships. So keep it together will ya, don’t kill my career because you can’t get off of some punk kid’s back!

Commercial

Daivari is standing in the ring as Kurt Angle comes out. Shawn Michaels is next.

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels with Daivari as referee

Angle wins by a referee quick count and John Cena runs in to attack both Kurt Angle and Daivari. Shawn Michaels looks in disbelief.

Overall: 93%

Crowd: 95%

Quality: 89%

Overall Rating: 82%

Internet News – January 3rd 2006

THE UNDERTAKER WANTS JBL

The Undertaker has been asking management to work a program with JBL. The Undertaker who has been out of action since No Mercy on October 9th 2005 has been asking for the program for some time now, although it is unknown when he will return to action yet. JBL has also been asking for The Undertaker, but was instead pushed into a program with Heidenreich.

SmackDown! Results – January 5th 2006

The show starts when CM Punk is standing in the ring.

CM Punk: Hey! Kash, listen, buddy, I know you think you’re tough and stuff but why don’t you come down and prove it to me. Right now!

Kid Kash comes out.

Kid Kash: Oh yeah? You want me to prove myself to you. My record can speak for itself. I was an ECW Superstar! I was hardcore!

CM Punk: Hardcore huh? Well then how about you and I have us a good old fashioned hardcore match, right now!

Kid Kash vs CM Punk in Hardcore

Kid Kash wins by cheating and celebrates his victory while Punk looks pissed off.

Overall: 82%

Crowd: 80%

Quality: 85%

***1/4

Backstage, Chris Benoit is walking and Melina stops him.

Melina: Hi. Um… I was just wondering if you could maybe give me a match tonight?

Chris Benoit: You want me in a match?

Melina: Yeah… I want you to fight Booker T tonight. You know just plain and simple one on one match. Just for the crowd, you know, to give a performance.

Chris Benoit: Listen to me, Melina, you can tell Booker and his little wife to kiss my ass, and if they want a match, they can come and ask me themselves.

Melina gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Chris Benoit walks away and MNM come up behind her.

Johnny Nitro: Hey, Melina, you’ll never guess who decided to backstab us.

Melina: What? Someone, turn their backs on us?

Joey Mercury: Yeah, Jillian Hall not only decided to help coach JBL’s new protégés, but she just e-mailed me with her official resignation from us.

Melina: She what?

Johnny Nitro: Yeah, apparently she think the Cabinet is much better off than we are and she wants to have an exclusive contract to JBL.

Melina: Well you know what? I don’t care about Jillian and her stupid little mole. That’s not the image we want to have for MNM is it? We are stars guys, we hang out with Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton. We don’t hang out with people who have a perma-break out! Like as if, she actually thought we liked her! She is really something. Look just get ready for our match okay?

Overall: 63%

Back at the ring, Nunzio and Vito are standing by with a mic.

Nunzio: Tonight, your Cruiserweight Champion has decided that since Juventud and his Mexican buddies cannot beat me, I am going to issue and open challenge to anyone out there, not for my belt but for a shot at the gold at the Royal Rumble.

Funaki runs out and the crowd goes nuts.

Nunzio vs Funaki

Nunzio win by DQ ny Interference when Juventud attacked him and continued to do so after the match ended.

Overall: 77%

Crowd: 68%

QualityL 87%

***1/4

Commercial

Backstage, Lashley looks like he is stretching when Stacy comes running up to him.

Stacy Keibler: Listen, Lashley, I heard what you said to Paul Heyman at Armageddon a few weeks back, but I just wanted to let you know that if you ever needed a manager, I’m here for you. Well, I mean, I ma one of the best Divas in the WWE. Like, I’ve represented The Dudley Boys, Test, The Hurricane and Rosey, you know what that means right? I’m trained in superheroïsm. (she starts to giggle a little) The bottom line is that a strong, muscular, good looking guy like you, may get better with a little bit of new ASSets, if you know what I mean. I got two long reasons why I should be your manager, and it can all be yours. Just give me a call. Bye.

Stacy Keibler leaves as Lashley wipes the sweat off his forehead.

Overall: 56%

Stacy Keibler lost 1 point of overness from this segment.

Josh Matthews is standing by with JBL and Randy Orton.

Josh Matthews: JBL, what are your thoughts on what happened to Road Warrior Animal just two weeks ago?

JBL: What do I think? I think it’s a shame, a damn shame. I mean it. I am really ashamed that I was not the one to bash that guy’s face in and I would love to meet the guys who did. But in all honesty, I’m glad it happened because now I can have a match against a legend and a clown and prove that I am the absolute Wrestling God. What these guys don’t understand is that I am more powerful than most people think, and you don’t want to mess with me. Heidenreich and Animal can kiss their careers goodbye if they keep this up.

Josh Matthews: Well, can you explain why Bob Orton was shown going into your lockerroom?

JBL: Well Josh…

Randy Orton: Frankly Josh, what my father does is none of your business. It doesn’t concern you or tonight’s match and so I think you need to back off of it.

Overall: 74%

MNM makes their way to the ring. The Cabinet follows.

MNM vs The Cabinet

Melina pin Jillian Hall by cheating when she rolled up and press on her hair

Overall: 56%

Crowd: 55%

Quality: 58%

¼*

After the match, MNM chase away John & Chad Dick while Melina is attacking Jillian Hall. Then, all three members of MNM start beating hall up. Melina starts scratching Jillian’s face until Jillian is bleeding on the mole. They leave a bloddied Jillian in the ring yelling in pain.

Overall: 62%

Jillian Hall gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Bob Orton and Road Warrior Animal are standing face to face backstage.

Bob Orton: Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Road Warrior Animal: Quit playing dumb old man, I know you were the one who attacked me backstage. I may not have seen you but it is so obvious. I just wanted t let you know that I will make sure you get what you deserve, you hear?

Bob Orton: You better watch yourself, old man, my son is the Legend Killer and last I checked, you classify as a Legend.

Road Warrior Animal: So do you Bob…

Road Warrior Animal walks away as Bob Orton is left thinking about what he said.

Overall: 60%

Commercial

LOD2005 go to the ring, Randy Orton comes out next and JBL is right after him.

LOD2005 vs Orton & JBL

Heidenreich pins Randy Orton cleanly. Randy and JBL argue in the ring and Bob tries to calm the two down.

Overall: 71%

Crowd: 71%

Quality: 72%

*3/4

Theodore Long’s music hits while the two are arguing.

Theodore Long: It has been brought to my attention that Mr. Bob Orton Jr. was responsible for the attack on Road Warrior Animal two weeks ago. And it will come as no surprise that some form of punishment needs to be made. Therefore, Bob Orton you are hereby relieved of your duties from SmackDown!

Overall: 68%

Overall Rating: 66%

Television notes

WWE got a 7.75 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 10030 people.

We made $401200 from ticket sales.

Raw Preview

Last week, it was announced that Rob Conway was to face Shawn Michaels for a chance to participate in the Royal Rumble match. Will he win his chance?

Also, Edge walked out of the building after losing his Intercontinental Championship to Shelton Benjamin. This week he agreed to make a statement about his actions. Why did he walk out?

Also, it has been confirmed that tonight Kurt Angle and Triple H will take on John Cena and Ric Flair in a Special Referee match with Daivari as the referee. Who will win the last Main Event before the Royal Rumble?

Raw Results – January 9th 2006

Edge: Cut the music! Cut the music! Look, I’ve been receiving a bunch of heat from fans and other wrestlers for what I happened last week. You know, I walked! Well you’re damn right I walked! I lost my championship to Shelton Benjamin of all people. And if that wasn’t bad enough, it was my girlfriend that cost me the match. Now I know it was an accident but frankly I don’t care, the fact was she was supposed to be at home recovering her knee from that stupid lingerie shit she got involved in before she should have. And now because of her stupidity, I’m stuck back in the ranks without a championship belt or nothing. And another thing is why the hell I haven’t received my shot at the belt yet! I mean I am Mr. Money In The Bank, that means I can generate money. People want to see me, wether its to get beat up or to see me conquer the ring is left to the discretion of my Edge-heads, but come on I got nothing in an entire year! Not one push not one shot not even a damn mention! What is that? I know that my contract says I can get a shot whenever I want one but honestly, there is nothing that says that the shot I get with the contract is my only shot! This is discrimination against all Canadians. Where is Christian? Gone to TNA because he never got what he deserved. Don’t get me wrong I think I am far greater than Christian, but still he had a point to go. Chris Jericho left too? Why cause he got fired from Raw after failing to make an impact because some punk kid Cena was stealing all the spotlight. Test, a star in the making and fired when he broke his neck, but look, Steve Austin, Lita, Kurt Angle and American Hero, are all still around, big Surprise huh. And now Chris Benoit who waited, what, 20 years to get the big time finally gets his shot only to never get another one again? Bret Hart gets screwed and Trish Stratus is made out to look like a slut, hell they even made Owen Hart, one of the greatest, do a stunt that took his life. Canadians are not respected in the WWE. Rene Dupree, Sylvan and Val Venis, both of Canada have nothing to show because they were treated like casualties. Oh and before I ruin the surprise, Dupree is not from France. They are all given stupid gimmicks that make them look like fools and wallow in the bottom leagues. Hell even the Hall Of Fame is fucked up with this shit. There are 2 Canadian Hall Of Famers, Pat Patterson and Roddy Piper. A guy who pretends to be from Scotland and another who was never introduced as A Canadian Great, only an IC Champ. Well I’m sick of it! Where is the recognition? Why aren’t there other great Canadian Superstars recognized out there? Killer Kowalski was Canadian, and remains as one of the best ever. Who knew? Even Rocky Johnson was born and raised in Canada, the Rock’s Father is Canadian! Is that ever emntionned? No! How about we start treating Canadian legends, like Rick Martel, The Rougeau Family, Edouard Carpentier, and so many more respect they deserve? There were 6 Canadian World Champions in the WWE history out of 41! Only 6! Lets hike that number up a little bit. And until we do, I’m out. Don’t call me, don’t ask for me and don’t try and bribe me. I am not coming back to Raw or WWE until Canadians are met with more respect!

Joey Styles: Wow, who knew Edge had feelings?

Jerry Lawler: Well, he’s right. I had no idea Killer Kowalski and Rocky Johnson were Canadian. I just assumed they were American.

Backstage, Victoria is sitting down when Mickie James comes face to face with her.

Victoria: What do you want?

Mickie James: Well, I just wanted to tell you that Trish is feeling a little uneasy about your title match at the Royal Rumble, and so I came to ask if you could maybe give it up?

Victoria: Give it up! Are you out of your mind?

Mickie James: Well, no not for free. I mean you and I have a match, if you win you get a shot, if not you drop it and Trish doesn’t have to defend.

Victoria: Look, Mickie, I’ve already done the qualifying thing, and I want my shot.

Mickie James: Well, the how about this. Tonight its you and me, if I win, Trish will not defend tonight, but if you win not only do you keep your match but Torrie and Candice can be added to make a Fatal Four-Way, and you guys are almost guaranteed a victory.

Victoria: You know what, that sounds like a deal. Just make sure it stays clean.

Mickie James: Agreed.

Overall: 71%

Mickie James gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Commercial

Both women are waiting in the ring.

Mickie James vs Victoria

Victoria wins when Torrie Wilson interferes and they shake hands afterwards.

Overall: 67%

Crowd: 65%

Quality: 70%

*1/2

Victoria: Hey, Mickie Mouse, next time try and before more specific. Good deal though, I mean you agreed to keep it clean and well… I didn’t. So thanks for the absolute win at the Royal Rumble.

Backstage, Rob Conway is with Jonathan Coachman.

Jonathan Coachman: Well, Rob Conway, I want to personally thank you for being here tonight because I think that The Conman is the Man. And I hope that you beat Shawn Michaels in tonight’s contest.

Rob Conway: Well, Coach, I know I will beat Shawn Michaels. I mean, I did take on a ring full of Legends at Homecoming and…

Jonathan Coachman: And you got your ass kicked…

Rob Conway: Yes… Well tonight I have a greater motivation. Not only will I prove that I am the best there is by defeating Shawn Michaels. But I will forever have my name down in history when I win the Royal Rumble match. As you know Coach, this year the WWE has decided not to reveal any of the competitors for the match, but the fact that my name I sout there beforehand, it sounds like a good omen to me.

Jonathan Coach: Or it maybe bad luck?

Rob Conway: Coach, you’re lucky the Conman likes you because you are starting to get on my nerves.

Commercial

Kane and The Big Show are out in the ring with a microphone.

Kane: The last I had heard was that the Tag Team Titles were still vacant. Well, Big Show and I decided that we wanted the Tag Team Championship to be back in the picture.

The Big Show: Exactly, and because we were the last Champions before Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan, we figured it would only be fair for us to be in the match. But there was one problem. The other Tag Teams are not up to par, as far as we were concerned. So in order to be fair we are holding an open challenge to two people backstage to come and challenge us for the vacated Championships.

Just then Chavo Guerrero comes out by himself.

Kane: Chavo Guerrero? Look, your uncle may have been able to beat Brock Lesnar and The Udertaker and stuff, but it doesn’t mean you can beat us? But hey a challenge is a challenge, but don’t you need a Tag Partner.

Chavo Guerrero: Well, I do have one. My philosphie is since you both have a Chokeslam special and it made you guys great champs, I guess… I figured that I needed someone with a little Heat, if you get what I mean. I little amphibious, you know?

Then Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring, return from his injury.

Kane & Big Show vs Chavo & RVD for World Tag Team Championship

RVD pins Big Show after a Frogsplash, crowning new Champions.The Big Show and Kane start to argue with each other.

Overall: 74%

Crowd: 79%

Quality: 64%

*1/4

The Big Show didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. The World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Kane: What the hell was that? The guy is less than half your size and you just let him pin you? I thought you were tougher than that?

The Big Show: Look, Kane, I didn’t just let him pin me, okay? Shit happens. I am tougher than that, and you know it!

Kane: Yeah, well prove it to me.

The Big Show: Fine, you and I one on one at the Rumble for your World Heavyweight Championship.

Kane: Fine! I’ll see you Sunday, Big Show. You’re gonna wish you never challenged me!

Overall: 79%

Backstage, in Eric Bischoff’s office Hulk Hogan is with Eric Bischoff.

Hulk Hogan: Listen to me Bischoff, Austin is crazy. He snapped. He won’t stop attacking me or abusing me verbally, and he threatens me on a regualr basis. I need to make suar that Austin will be taken care of. I can’t live like this 24/7.

Eric Bischoff: You’re right. I always knew that Austin was crazy, but somehow McMahon over saw that. For some reason or another, Austin is gone against the fans. I mean he’s just…

Steve Austin comes in.

Steve Austin: I’m just what Bischoff? Just a little too crazy for ya? Too vulgar for ya, or too tough? Am I too scray huh Hogan? Too mean for ya? Too popular for ya? Are you scared of me? Cause you better damn well be. I can kick you ass all around town any time I wanna, and there ain’t no stopping a lunatic, now is there? Do you know what a homocide is, Hogan? Do you know what a Terrorist is? Because I’m thinking I may just be near that point.

Hulk Hogan: Look Austin, I don’t know what got into you, but you need to chill. You and me we were friends remember? We were always nice to each other.

Steve Austin: I hate to break it to ya jackass but we ain’t ever been friends. Friends are a rare commodity in this business. You can have an associate, or a partner, but friends don’t normally work out.

Eric Bischoff: Security!

Steve Austin: That’s right, call security, cause I’m about to kick this guys face in!

Security come in and take Austin away.

Overall: 89%

Joey Styles: Rob Conway and Shawn Michaels are next!

Commercial

Rob Conway comes out first, then Shawn Michaels.

Rob Conway vs Shawn Michaels

Rob Conway wins by cheating Shawn Michaels throws tantrum in disbelief that Conway beat him.

Overall: 78%

Crowd: 80%

Quality: 75%

**1/4

Rob Conway gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Backstage, Mickie and Trish are in the lockerroom.

Trish Stratus: What were you thinking? I mean what was going through your head when you made that deal? You made a deal for me Mickie! You screwed my career not yours!

Mickie James: Look, Trish I thought I wasa going to win. I was sure of it. I was just trying to help.

Trish Stratus: Well nobody asked you Mickie, just keep your business to yourself and stay away from mine. If Melina, Lita and Victoria were not enough to worry about, I don’t want you to be another thing who can screw me up!

Trish storms away.

Overall: 67%

Trish Stratus lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Mickie James gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Backstage, John Cena is warming up for his match.

Commercial

Triple H and Kurt Angle are already wating in the ring as John Cena and Flair come out. Daivari is in the ring waiting to officiate.

HHH & Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair & Cena and Daivari as Ref

Flair makes HHH tap to the figure four as Daivari is forced to count the win. John Cena and Flair beat down HHH & Kurt Angle after the match.

Overall: 83%

Crowd: 90%

Quality: 63%

Overall Rating: 77%

Internet News – January 10th 2006

MATT HARDY ASKS FOR A MATCH

Matt Hardy asked management for a match at the next show, in order to leave suspense for the Royal Rumble. Matt said that since everything was so secretive this year he wanted a match that could hype up the Royal Rumble a little bit, giving the fans a sense of knowing, without being sure if these two were going to beat in the match together. Matt asked management for the match to be against William Regal stating that they bring out each other’s best.

SmackDown! Results – January 12th 2006

JBL: Now here’s what I would like to point out here tonight. Bob Orton did not attack Road Warrior Animal. I am not sure who did at the moment but I have hired a Private Eye to find out. But aside from Animal, Heidenreich is another little problem I have. Some kid who pretends to be a legend tries to make himself look tougher by trying to defeat the Wresstling God that is John Bradshaw Layfield. However, Heidenreich has omitted the little detail that I am one tough son of a bitch. So tonight I challenged the LOD2005 to a handicap match, tonight, right before our Royal Rumble match up. So until then, thank you. Oh and MNM bette watch themselves, see Jillian is hurt bad and will not be here for a few weeks, due to certain events. I guess karma is a sure thing, huh Johnny.

Overall: 78%

Backstage, we see Theodore Long in his office.

Theodore Long: I must say, playas, that I am a genius sometimes. See I was thinking how I could help take away some of the mysterious events surrounding the Royal Rumble. You see, we at this point do not know any of the superstars that are going to be involved in the match, with the exception fo Mr. Rob Conway. But here on SmackDown! I decided on an innovative little project called the Rumble Or Not Match. I have chosen Matt Hardy to go against William Regal, who are both in the ring at this moment. (They show the two in the ring) and they are facing 4 safes. Now in each safe is three golden envelopes. So Mr. Hardy, Mr. Regal if you please choose a safe and open it with the number inside. (Both superstars do as told). Now, please choose a envelope in the safe and sign your name on it. (Again, both do as told). Now, this enveloppe is what you are playing for. Inside there is something written, it determines your chances in the rumble. See, it may say you are number 30 or that you are number 1, you may receive something that says that you are not in the Royal Rumble or a guaranteed spot, you may even guarantee a spot for your opponent. The possibilities are varied and it should be exciting, you feel me? Now, if you would please ring the bell, and may the best man win.

Matt Hardy vs William Regal

Matt Hardy wins clean and he comes to open the envelope, but is instructed that he will know what it says the night of the Royal Rumble. Matt continues to celebrate in the ring.

Overall: 81%

Crowd: 79%

Quality: 83%

Backstage, Melina is with Joey Mercury who looks bummed out.

Melina: Listen Joey, no need to be bummed. Johnny is tough, besides its just a damaged hand. It isn’t even broken! I mean he’ll be back by next month for sure. So what if the Tag Team Titles are not exactly in the near future for us. We still have Jillian Hall to worry about. And don’t forget Trish Stratus. Just quit slouching all over. Besides, Booker T & Sharmell, those are our allies now. Concentrate on that match tonight, forget Johnny.

Overall: 64%

Commercial

Nunzio & Vito come to the ring. The Mexicools are next.

Super Crazy & Juventud vs Nunzio & Vito

Juvi pins Nunzio cleanly & celebrates his victory as Vito & Nunzio and Vito leave the ring.

Crowd: 70%

Quality: 90%

***1/2

Before leaving the ring Nunzio jumps back in and nails Juventud with the Cruiserweight Championship, as Vito keeps the Mexicools away.

Overall: 77%

Backstage, Stacy Keibler is tying her shoes and they show Doug Basham come up behind her staring at her butt.

Stacy Keibler: What are you doing your perv! I’m trying to tie my shoes, not giving out a free show!

Doug Basham: I don’t expect you to give me a free show, I’ll just take it while I can.

Stacy Keibler: Get out of here you creep!

Lashley comes in.

Lashley: You heard the lady, get out of here before I make you!

Doug Basham: Oh, whoa, okay! Lets not get too pushy here.

Doug Basham leaves.

Lashley: You okay?

Stacy Keibler: Yeah thanks.

Overall: 68%

Stacy Keibler lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Back in the ring, Chris Benoit and CM Punk make their way down. Booker T & Joey Mercury come down next.

Chris Benoit & CM Punk vs Booker T & Joey Mercury

Chris Benoit makes Booker T tap out. Kid Kash attacks CM Punk after the match, but Chris Benoit is floored by Booker T.

Crowd: 72%

Quality: 79%

**1/2

Backstage, Josh Matthews is standing with the Shortstops.

Josh Matthews: Guys, this was an impromptue interview here, but you said you had something to say to the Blond Bombers.

Brian Kendrick: Yeah, I think what they did to MNM over the past few weeks was not cool at all. I mean, I don’t really like MNM, but no one deserves to be treated as badly and cheated out of so many matches as the Blond Bombers would do to them.

Paul London: Yeah, so like, we decided that we didn’t want them to get off scotch free and with the permission of Theodore Long, we will be taking them on for the Tag Team Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Overall: 58%

Chad Dick gained 1 point of overness from this segment. John Dick gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Road Warrior Animal is seen walking backstage towards the ring for the Main Event.

Overall: 59%

Commercial

The LOD2005 are out first, the JBL comes down alone.

JBL vs LOD2005

JBL pins Heidenreich cleanly as Road Warrior Animal does nothing to help hgis partner.

Overall: 72%

Crowd: 73%

Quality: 73%

Heidenreich lost 4 points of overness from this match.

After the match, Road Warrior Animal leaves and as Heidenreich is about to leave JBL takes a hold of him and a microphone.

JBL: Look, Heidenreich, I juts need some assurance. You and I at the Rumble is going to be a clean match. No interference, just one on one. And I made the stakes higher as I am not yet convinced that Bob Orton is the culprit we will be fighting for his contract.

They go to the announcer table where Michael Cole offers them a contract, Heindenreich signs and then JBL does. Then JBL takes a chair and starts beating and yelling at Heidenreich.

Overall Rating: 71%