Chris Cornell

Benji

In What Form Is Chris Cornell At His Best?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. In What Form Is Chris Cornell At His Best?

• Audioslave
    • Soundgarden
    • Solo Artist

I'm really town between voting for AudioSlave or for SoundGarden because I love both so much, but in the end I chose Soundgarden because despite me really liking Audioslave and being into them prior to being a big Soundgarden fan I prefer Cornells product when he was in SoundGarden as opposed to when he is in Audioslave as for some songs the determination isn't there as much as it would be nice if it where/

Soundgarden by a country mile.

*glee*

I didn't count Temple of the Dog because it was one album dedicated to the memory of one person, it wasn't a band more just an album.

So what I said earlier then? :P

I'm surprised at Audioslave coming so close to rivalling Soundgarden in the votes, especially since it's only just better than the solo album, in my mind. Now do a Soundgarden V Rage poll and you'll see Soundgarden win by a mile, as they should >_>

EDIT : And as soon as I go say that Audioslave pull out by three votes. I call shennanigans <_<

Edited by Christmas Creature

I didn't count Temple of the Dog because it was one album dedicated to the memory of one person, it wasn't a band more just an album.

I was just confirming your point assface :P

EDIT : And as soon as I go say that Audioslave pull out by three votes. I call shennanigans <_<

You wish, fanboy :shifty:

I was just confirming your point assface :P

You wish, fanboy :shifty:

Whats the point of holding a poll if you're just going to rig the results?