Shit Outta Luck Wrestling

MDP

From SOLW.net:

SOLW Finds Financial Backer!
SOLW has found a financial backer in Thompson's Manufacturing Co. SOLW has finally been able to hire more wrestlers with the obvious appearances of former wrestler, Danny Duggan, and former announcer, Laughing Larry. This is a huge uplift for SOLW and the future is now looking brighter.

SOLW End Of Year Awards!
On December 31st, Shit Outta Luck Wrestling will hold the first annual End Of Year Awards. The categories up for nomination are; Best Match, Best Promo, SOLW Wrestler Of The Year, Worst Match, Worst Promo, Worst Wrestler Of The Year. You voted and the ballots have been counted, show up for this mega event and witness a piece of SOLW history!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From SOLW.net

Confirmed Matches for SOLW: Kickstart

Number One Contender SOLW Heavyweight Championship Tournament

X-Cal vs. Danny Duggan

Danny could get a step closer to being adopted if he wins this tournament. The task man, X-Cal will have to stop him.

Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. ???

The Boss brings his enforcer ringside to get back into the title scene, will his mystery opponant be able to defeat the odds?

Jack Smack vs. Shawn 'The Stylish One' Stylez

'The Stylish One' takes on the former enforcer for Tony, will the new masked enforcer have an impact?

The Bulldozer vs. Alex 'Pure' Gold

The technical wizard takes on Tony's new lackey, The Bulldozer.

Also, Wrestler Of The Year, Mr. Simon is in action against two of the four losers of the tournament, in a handicap match. All this and more, in January!

• 2 weeks later...

SOLW: Kick Start

After I set up some sparklers at the basement entrance, I lit an m80 and threw it in the air. This served as my pyro. The crowd of 15 was wild as SOLW brings you its first show of 2007! Tony and his flunky The Bulldozer make their way to the ring and stomp out my sparklers, bastards.

The Tournament

Tony Scarcelli: Haha. Hold on a second everybody. Jack Smack used to be close to me, a confidant if you will. But he made a huge mistake in crossing me. He cost me the SOLW Heavyweight Championship! And Mr. Simon, this thing isn't over between me and you yet, you'll get yours. Jack, your life is over. This man next to me, is The Bulldozer for a reason! And he's going to run you down like the dog you are! Last month, I left you beaten, and I plan on doing the same every night of every day! And I start, by defeating whoever the hell they put in front of me tonight, and when The Bulldozer decimates Alex Gold. And you know who you face after that if you win your match Jack? THE BULLDOZER!!! Tony Scarcelli bows to no one! Now bring out whoever the hell you got for me!

Tony throws the mic outside and then waits patiently for his opponent as he sends The Bulldozer outside to watch.

===========

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Tournament

-Tony 'The Boss' Scarcelli vs. ???-

Just then, at least 5 guys come out of the back dressed all in black with masks on. They climb into the ring and surround Tony, who looks to The Bulldozer for help and he steps up onto the apron. The men in the karate looking suits and masks don't take their eyes off of him as a figure comes out from the stairway. He's wearing a metal mask that only covers up past his nose and a helmet with a big metal blade at the top. He has on a black robe and under it a black mesh type shirt and tight black pants. He climbs into the ring slowly and one member of the crew disrobes him. They all leave him to his work and return to the basement as the leader looks at Tony, who has a scared shitless look on his face. He tells The Bulldozer to come in but teh ref holds him out. The man throws a big right and it knocks Tony down. He picks him up and measures a huge shot to his face again. He picks him up by the neck and throws him into the corner. He follows him up with a big splash that sends Tony down face first.

Tony turned things around when The Bulldozer got on the apron and headbutted the man and Tony took advantage. He's been in control ever since. Tony hits a drop toe hold on him and then slaps on an STF! The leader reverses it quickly though by getting up and tossing him over his head. He picks Tony up and then delivers a big jump kick to the face. He then drags him over to the corner and picks him up. He goes to the other end of the ring and gives him a big boot to the face. He grabs a falling Tony right into a big DDT that stands him up in the air for a few seconds before he drops back down on his stomach. He rolls him over and makes the cover, 1..2...3!

Winner: ???

The man's crew comes out and he leads them back to the back as Tony looks on astonished and The Bulldozer goes to his aid. Both of their mouths agap at what just occurred.

Laughing Larry: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAAH! HAHAHAHA! Cough, cough, cough Ahem, s'cuse me folks. HAHAHA! Laughing Larry here bringing you the first anniversary of SOLW. Woooohooo. What just happened out here I'm not even sure, it appears that this, crazy man is leading some sort of cult, oh geez, I'm getting out of here!

===========

-The Bulldozer vs Alex 'Pure' Gold-

The Bulldozer is already in the ring when Alex comes out and climbs in. He wastes no time and lays into The Bulldozer, who doesn't flinch. He grabs ALex by the throat and tosses him straight out of the ring. He follows him up and actually gives McCoy Counterfeit in the face in the process. He slams ALex's face off the apron and then rolls him back in the ring. Alex gets up and kicks The Bulldozer in the shins, but nothing doing again. He uppercuts Alex with his open hand and then picks him up and drives him with a fallaway slam. He then throws him into the corner and sets him up in the tree of woe. He picks him head up and the rests it on his shoulder. He then takes his huge left arm and drives it into the chest of Alex, bringing his whole body with him, and Alex crashes to the mat. 1..2..3!

Winner: The Bulldozer

A still hurt Tony climbs in and raises his flunky's hand and yells something unaudible to the crowd. Alex and Counterfeit go back to the back as the new mob celebrates a win.

===========

The Final Task

The men dressed in black with masks come down to the ring with something covered in a black sheet. The men lay it in the middle of the ring and seconds later the leader comes out. After being disrobed they surround their leader and he grabs a mic, and his voice is very deep.

???: Hahaha. There is one thing, I want to make clear. I am here for one thing, and that is the souls, of every warrior here. These men, inside the squared circle with me, are the beginning, of the end. You all have seen me. X-Calibur, knows me the best. Haha. The Voice, has arrived.

The Voice takes the sheet off and reveals a bloody and bound Ms. Jade under his sheet!

As if on que X-Cal comes rushing out of the back. He lays into the 5 men landing right hands that knock them down, one by one. The men all get up at once and The Voice stops them with a single hand. X-Cal, breathing hard gets in his face. The Voice doesn't flinch and then throws his head back in laughter. He gets hit with a right then delivers his own huge right hand that knocks him down. The Voice points and his men jump on X-Cal, stomping and then beating him with hard fists. The Voice calls them off and two of the men hold him up. He measures a right hand to the already bloody face of X-Cal. He grabs X-Cal and drills him with the big DDT that Tony felt earlier! He grabs a mic.

The Voice: X-Cal, you win this tournament, you get her back!

The Voice laughs and goes back to the back with the crew carrying Ms. Jade behind him.

===========

SOLW Heavyweght Championship Tournament

-Danny Duggan vs. X-Cal-

Duggan rushes to the ring at a bloody X-Cal and covers, 1..2..no a kickout by X-Cal. Danny looks surprised and then stomps on him. X-Cal starts to get angry and hulks up if you will, and drives a right to Danny Duggan. He then clotheslines him and then stomps wildly at him. He picks him up and throws him into the corner with a ton of force. He comes back into a powerslam and then a cover for just two. X-Cal picks him up and nails him with the Royal Flush! 1..2..3!

Winner: X-Cal

X-Cal laughs towards the basement and has a very sadistic look in his eyes.

===========

Handicap Match

-Mr. Simon vs. Danny Duggan & Alex 'Pure' Gold-

Gold and Duggan both look exhausted from being discombobulated in the ring, and Mr. Simon looks fresher than ever. Duggan finds some energy and gets in a right hand. Simon strikes back with his own then turns around into a dropkick from Alex. Simon gets back up and gets train rolled by Duggan with a clothesline. Duggan throws his thumb into the air and gets a big HOOOOO from the crowd to go along with his. Danny grabs the 2x4 from outside that is ever present and swings and misses Simon. Simon grabs it, throws it aside, and suplexes Danny. Alex hits another dropkick and then puts him into a half crab. Duggan recovers and starts choking Mr. Simon out. Simon gasps for breath and then reaches a rope. They both release him and Alex throws him into the corner. Duggan comes charging with a splash and then Alex hits another one right behind him. Alex scoop slams him and nails the Golden Shower off the top. Duggan Simon is in a daze now and they both cover, 1..2..3!

Winners: Danny Duggan and Alex Gold

Laughing Larry: How in the hell!? These two rejects just beat the champ!?? This is bull----...oh wait, this is bullshit!

===========

-Jack Smack vs. Shawn Stylez-

Jack comes to the ring pissed as hell and Stylez follows behind him, landing a forearm to th back before he gets to the ring. Stylez shoves a fan off a chair and nails Jack in the face with it! The match hasn't started yet so he can't be disqualified. Jack is down on one knee and gets hit again! He's knocked out and Stylez drags him to the ring and pushes him in. The ref rings the bell to finally get us started. Stylez covers, 1..2..kickout. Stylez picks up Jack and whips him into the ropes, and drives a back elbow into his face. Stylez mounts Jack and stats pounding away at him with measured shots to the face. He picks up Jack and stands him up, then comes back off the ropes, rolls, jumps up into a flying clothesline, but gets caught by Jack, and slammed hard to the canvas with a double hand choke slam. Jack hits a big splash and then picks Stylez up like a lifeless doll. He whips him into the ropes and then drills him with the Mob Hit! 1..2..3!

Winner: Jack Smack

Jack celebrates his advancement in the tournament when Tony marches down to the ring with The Bulldozer in tow. Bulldozer starts pounding on Jack as Tony watches and laughs. The crew of guys in black come down to the ring and start pounding on The Bulldozer. Tony keeps delivering measured shots to a slumped Jack Smack in the corner. The Voice comes walking down calmly and gets in, and then turns Tony around and nails him with that DDT! The 5 crew members have The Bulldozer down and are stomping away at him until he throws them off of him. He picks up two of them and double choke slams them. X-Cal comes running down to the ring to get at The Voice and they start duking it out. Then Danny Duggan and Alex Gold come down together to attack X-Cal who is losing the fight with The Voice. Mr. Simon then comes down to avenge his earlier loss and quickly hits Duggan with a big powerslam. Gold turns around and lands a right to Mr. Simon and then Simon throws him in the corner, and Psycho Snap! The Bulldozer powerbombs another crew member and The Voice is beating Tony into the corner. Jack gets up and then Mob Hits The Bulldozer, and then big boot to a crew member. Only The Voice, X-Cal, and Jack Smack are standing. The Voice motions his minions to drag the bodies out and carry them to the back, and he slowly exits. Jack and X-Cal have a stare down and Jack follows suit behind The Voice. The Bulldozer and Tony limp out of the ring and back to the back as everyone begins to leave.

===========

From SOLW.net:

SOLW: Kick Start:

Was a huge success and produced the biggest turn out for a show in its history. 15 people turned out for the kickoff to the 2007 year in SOLW. After an enormous brawl between everyone at the end of a show filled with the beginning of a tournament. Many upsets were achieved in the tournament, and perhaps the biggest upset in SOLW, Danny Duggan and Alex 'Pure' Gold, defeated the champion, Mr. Simon in a handicap match.

SOLW Heavyweight Championship Tournament Continues

Jack Smack, X-Cal, The Voice, and The Bulldozer are the four that have advanced in the chance to face Mr. Simon. With match-ups like Jack Smack against X-Cal, and The Bulldozer versus The Voice, the tournament marches on. Mr. Simon said he will choose someone to defend his gold against at Hell Begins.

Smark Report To Begin At SOLW Shows

Rumors have been going around that SOLW founder, Aaron, will be having a Smark Report, on his shows. The report is said to begin at Hell Begins and go on from there. The reviews will be posted here on SOLW.net.

• 9 months later...