Xero Gravity Wrestling

Xero Gravity

IPB Image

Wrestling...to some it's a joke, to others there's nothing quite like it, but to me it's a passion. There are some things you just don't forget in life...your first kiss, where you were when someone famous died. For me it was things like my reaction to Hogan body slamming Andre. I should really hate wrestling, as it alienated me from other kids when I was younger. I told myself I'd grow out of it, and move onto other things...and yet here I am, still as passionate about wrestling as I was back then. I originally wanted to make a career in the ring, try my hand at following in the footsteps of the legends. I lasted six months before a freak accident broke my leg, and with a lengthy spell of healing ahead of me I decided to call it a day before I ever really got going. But the passion was still there, and if I couldn't be a part of it in the ring, I was damn sure going to be a part of it outside of the ring. I'd always been cautious with money, only ever spending what I had to. I still had most of my paydays from six months worth of bookings, which when I looked at it as a whole was way off being what I needed. So that's when I went looking for a partner. Someone with money but also had that passion for the business that I did. For months I looked but to no avail, that is until I was lucky enough to be told about someone who might fit the bill.

Max Kraven like me, was a life long wrestling fan. He'd been looking around various small promotions for someone willing to let him come in as a partner, but no one would budge. Money wasn't a problem, as he had several successful internet companies, and a few million stashed under his belt. What he lacked was any real knowledge of the business. It seemed too good of an opportunity to pass up. With his money and my experience, coupled with both our desires to succeed we quickly became friends and started work on building something from the ground up. Naturally Max took full control of the business side, and soon had the basics of what we'd need. A second hand ring, and the permission to run a show one night a month in a local gym. Meanwhile I put my contacts to good use and slowly began to form a roster of guys I'd worked with during my six months in the ring. With everything that we needed in place, Xero Gravity Wrestling was finally born. That was just over a year ago. It took twelve months to break into being a regionally known promotion. Thanks to the hard work of everyone involved XGW was just about to move into it's new home, a nightclub bought by Kraven as a dual investment. But we wouldn't be here now if not for these last twelve months...

IPB Image

January 2005 - Ascendancy I

With a roster of twelve guys willing to give us a chance, XGW hosted it's first ever show in the last week of January. As with most indy promotions, we started things off with a few matches to decide the inaugural champion. Out of the twelve superstars six were chosen to participate. Seven, Iceberg, Ace Steel, Evan Karagias, Z-Barr, and Sean Casey would compete in two triple threat matches. The man pinned in each would be eliminated, and the two remaining would advance to the semi finals. The first triple threat match saw Seven, Iceberg, and Z-Barr face off where it became clear Z-Barr was the underdog. However it would end up being the massive Iceberg would be eliminated as Seven and Z-Barr worked together to ensure they advanced. The second triple threat proved to be much more even as Ace Steel, Evan Karagias, and Sean Casey battled it out. Late into the match Casey took a hard fall out of the ring, and Steel reversed a hurricanrana attempt into a Twist of Cain to eliminate Karagias. The semi-finals saw a switch in matches as Seven took on and defeated an injured Sean Casey, while Ace Steel made easy work of Z-Barr to advance to the finals. In a break from the tournament, Azreal and Gabriel (The Lost Boys) took on a makeshift team of Air Paris and Seth Delay. The experience advantage paid off, as a miscommunication between Paris and Delay allowed Azreal to hit the Slit Throat Piledriver and pick up the win for his team. The show closed out with Seven taking on Ace Steel for the XGW Heavyweight title. Seven's strength advantage allowed him to dominate most of the match. However Iceberg made a return to the ring and distracted him long enough for Steel to climb onto the top rope and hit his Steel Spike DDT to become the first ever champion! Ace quickly left the ring as Iceberg flattened Seven with a Ground Zero Splash, sending a clear message to him in the process.

February 2005 - Living In Sin

Valentines Day Massacre was scheduled to begin with an official presentation ceremony for Ace Steel after winning the XGW title tournament at Ascendancy. However Seven made it his business to change the plans. Heading to the ring at the very start of the show, he immediately went on a tirade and called out Iceberg but got no reply. Instead, Steel made his first appearance as champion and confronted Seven. He agreed with everything he said about being screwed out of the belt, and offered him a fair shot in the main event. Seven agreed, and both men left the ring without incident. The first official match saw Ryan Sakoda make his debut after not being picked to participate in the tournament. His faced off against the high flying Air Paris, who was being accompanied to the ring by Seth Delay despite their tag match being a one time deal. Sakoda dominated the match, but in the end fell to a distractions from Delay that allowed Paris to hit the Tiger Driver and pick up the win. Z-Barr was in the back complaining to anyone who would listen about how he was robbed of his chance to become XGW champion, and got confronted by Sean Casey. The two traded words, and agreed to meet in a match later, but as Casey was leaving Z-Barr attacked him and made sure to do damage to his already wounded shoulder. Only one of the Lost Boys were in action this month, as Gabriel took on the debuting Insane Dragon (Izzy of ROH). The two put on a great high flying display, but interference from Azreal allowed his partner to hit The Cradle to the Grave to score the win. Iceberg made his first appearance of the night to face Evan Karagias, but the match never happened as Seven attacked Iceberg on his way down to the ring. Taking a chair, Seven hammered away on Iceberg's right leg until he was tackled by security until paramedics could help Iceberg to the back. Remaining at ringside, Seven waited as Ace Steel came back out to defend his title. The two wrestled for nearly twenty minutes, with Seven unable to dominate like he did last month. On more than one occasion Ace went for the Steel Spike, but Seven was able to dodge it each time. Finally out of frustration, Seven grabbed the XGW title and wrapped it around Steel's head calling for the DQ! The show ended with Seven standing over Steel's bloodied body with the title held high above his head.

March 2005 - Reloaded

A match between Evan Karagias Air Paris was set to kick off Reloaded, but Seven had other plans as he came to the ring and destroyed both men before sending them packing. He started off by reminding everyone about what he did to both Ace Steel and Iceberg last month. This drew out the XGW champion, who's head was bandaged up from the belt shot he took at the end of his first title defense. He was on his way down to the ring when Iceberg came out and charged past, knocking him to the ground in the process. Iceberg hit the ring and went straight after Seven who refused to back down. Steel watched as the two men fought back and forth until Seven targeted Iceberg's right leg and got the better of him. The champ took his chance and hit the ring, levelling Seven with the XGW title in payback for last month. He then decided that seeing as both Iceberg and he had a problem with Seven, the three of them would meet in the main event in a triple threat match for the XGW title with NO disqualifications. The match arranged last month between Z-Barr and Sean Casey finally happened, and Z-Barr went straight for Casey's shoulder to hold the advantage for most of the match. It was only when Z-Barr attempted the Fluff, that Casey was able to reverse it into a quick STO and pin him for the three. After the match, Casey quickly made his escape clutching his injured shoulder as Z-Barr furiously tried to attack the referee amidst the jeers from the crowd. Another Lost Boys singles match saw Azreal taking on Seth Delay. The defeat at Ascendancy was still an issue, as Delay took it straight to Azreal and almost beat him several times during the match. In the end though, Azreal kept himself together enough to catch Seth in the Ted Bundy to pick up the third straight win for the Lost Boys since XGW began.

Backstage Insane Dragon was being interviewed about his defeat last month, and where he plans on going from then. As he replied, Ryan Sakoda burst into the picture and levelled him with a vicious Roaring Elbow. The fans seems confused, until Sakoda came out to the ring for his match and Insane Dragon was announced as his opponent. Dragon still feeling the effects of his attack, raced to the ring with a determined look on his face. Using his speed advantage, Dragon took to the skies to keep Sakoda on the defensive. It worked for almost ten minutes until a mis timed dive allowed Sakoda to catch him mid air with a huge Roaring Elbow! Despite doing enough to get the win, Sakoda rolled Dragon over and locked in the Yakuza Clutch foring the ref to call for the bell. After Insane Dragon was helped to the back, the participants for the main event made their way to the ring. Seven and Iceberg didn't wait for Ace Steel to make his entrance, choosing to start the match without him. Both men brawled around the ring with neither getting the advantage as Steel finally made his way down to the ring. Waiting on the outside for his opportunity, Ace hit the ring as Iceberg took Seven down with a huge clothesline. Chop-blocking the big man allowed the champ to work on his leg until Seven made his comeback and attacked. Seven whipped Ace into the ropes, trying to hit the Pale Horse but Steel managed to reverse it into a Tornado DDT! Iceberg took his chance, and whipped Steel into the corner before foolishly turning his attention to Seven. Running at him looking for a huge Ground Zero Splash, he got caught mid move by Ace Steel who had lept off the top rope and hit the Steel Spike! Iceberg landed on Seven and was driven head first into the mat straight after, allowing Steel to freely pin him and retain his title.

April 2005 - Divinity I

Taking place on the same night as Wrestlemania XXI, Divinity was being billed as on paper one of the best shows XGW had held to date. It started in explosive fashion with the three way title situation still not resolved one bit. After surviving the triple threat match at Reloaded, Ace Steel was looking for a new challenger. Much to his surprise Ryan Sakoda beat everyone else to the punch and hit the ring first. He was unable to accept however, as Seven quickly made his way out and attacked both men. Iceberg soon followed, and kicked off another wild brawl with Seven. Neither man looked to back down until Steel and Sakoda regrouped, working together to clear the ring of Seven and Iceberg. Before the segment ended, Steel challenged Seven and Iceberg to a tag match. The stipulation being if Steel and Sakoda won, Ryan would get the title shot at Down In Flames. If Seven and Iceberg won, the man that got the pin would be the next in line. After an uneasy staredown, Iceberg and Seven agreed. After two consecutive defeats, Insane Dragon finally picked up his first victory over Sean Casey after Z-barr tripped Casey allowing Dragon to hit a 450 Splash. After the match Z-Barr continued his assault on Sean, going as far as driving a chair into his ankle several times. Security dragged Z-Barr away, as he shouted abuse at an injured Casey in the ring. In a rematch from Ascendancy, The Lost Boyz took on Air Paris and Seth Delay, now calling themselves Air Delay. The two teams showed their dislike for each other, as the match quickly descended into a wild brawl forcing the ref to call a double DQ. This didn't stop either team as they continued to fight, and disappeared into the back. Before the main event, an interview with Evan Karagias was shown. Karagias went on a tirade over how he was being treated in XGW, and criticised the match makers for not booking him against anyone tonight. The interview was cut short, as Karagias looked in confusion ending it with "was that...?" before quickly heading off in search of whoever he saw. The tag team main event saw both uneasy teams trying to coexist from the start. Sakoda and Steel proved to be the more effective team as Seven refused to tag in causing Iceberg to take the beating. It was only when Sakoda nailed a huge Roaring Elbow that Seven hit the ring and took down both men, and dragged Iceberg into his corner to make the tag. He went straight for Sakoda with great fury, but failed to see the blind tag to Steel. Seven whipped Sakoda right into a huge Pale Horse, but in turn got caught by a Steel Spike giving Sakoda the title shot next month! Ace helped Ryan to his feet, and raised his hand in victory. The fans applauded the show of sportsmanship between the two, until Sakoda blindsided Steel with a powerful Roaring Elbow and left the ring to the jeers of the crowd as he made the belt motion across his waist.

At the very beginning of May coming off a somewhat successful Wrestlemania, World Wrestling Entertainment went about with one of their semi regular cleansing of the roster. Several surprising names were cut loose, and the internet world swirled with anticipation as to where they could end up. One aquisition was former Velocity announcer Josh Matthews, who would take up the announcing duties for XGW. Just about a week later, the XGW website was completed and came with a news story regarding the departures. It promised fans that "at least" one of the ex-WWE stars had agreed to a make appearances with the company starting as early as Down In Flames. This news also coincided with a takeover of World League Wrestling, which would be kept running and serve as a place for future XGW wrestlers to get some experience. Despite the buy out, Harley Race was allowed to keep his position and continue to run WLW while also acting as a road agent for XGW.

IPB Image

Promotion Info

Name: Xero Gravity Wrestling (XGW)

Size: Regional (27%)

Risk Level: 85%

Production: 50%

Merchandise: 35%

Advertising: 45%

Sponsors:

Metabolife ($300,000/12 Months)

Perfect 10 ($265,000/5 Months)

Fredrick's Of Holly ($265,000/10 Months)

Supercuts ($250,000/6 Months)

The Roster

IPB Image

Ace Steel

Ace became the first ever XGW Heavyweight champion by beating Seven in the finals of the tournament at Ascendancy I. He held it for five months, until an accidental superkick by newly appointed comissioner Steven Richards ended his reign. After losing the belt, he tried several times to win it back but failed each time. At this moment in time, his whereabouts is unknown after no-showing Winter Wasteland.

IPB Image

Air Paris

A random pairing with Seth Delay at Acendancy I turned into a somewhat rocky permanent team. Air Delay have been involved with The Lost Boys for most of the year, but have proved to be less than successful over the more experienced duo. Their problems got worse with the introduction of The Samoan Island Gangsters as the newest team on the scene.

IPB Image

"The Angel Of Death" Azreal

One half of The Lost Boys with Gabriel, Azreal has spent the entire year feuding with Air Delay. They became the first ever XGW Tag Team Champions at Summer Reign in July by beating Air Delay. Their feud was sidetracked somewhat after The Samoan Island Gangsters debuted and laid out both teams. At Winter Wasteland The Lost Boys alligned themselves with XGW champion Seven by attacking Ryan Sakoda.

IPB Image

"The Mastermind" Dean Ayass

Little is known about Dean Ayass, other than his connection with Paul Birchall. He debuted alongside his client at Cruel Intentions, reuniting the pair after Birchall was signed by the WWE.

IPB Image

Eddie Fatu

Formerly known as Jamal and Ekmo, Eddie Fatu reformed his team with Matt Anoai after Anoai was released from the WWE. Once known as Three Minute Warning, The Samoan Island Gangsters debuted at Devil's Night laying out both The Lost Boys and Air Delay. While they have yet to have a match for the tag team titles, they won a number one contenders match at Winter Wasteland.

IPB Image

Evan Karagias

Evan came to XGW to make a name for himself. After the buyout of WCW he hadn't found as much success as his former 3 Count team mates Shane Helms and Shannon Moore. When Moore arrived in XGW, Evan brought him to the ring in what looked like a reformation of their friendship. That wasn't the case as he quickly attacked him out of sheer jealousy. The two have been feuding since Shannon's arrival, and to this date the problems have yet to be resolved. He also currently holds the top spot in the rankings, and is set to face Paul Birchall at Ascendancy II.

IPB Image

"The Archangel" Gabriel

One half of The Lost Boys with Azreal, Gabriel has spent the entire year feuding with Air Delay. They became the first ever XGW Tag Team Champions at Summer Reign in July by beating Air Delay. Their feud was sidetracked somewhat after The Samoan Island Gangsters debuted and laid out both teams. At Winter Wasteland The Lost Boys alligned themselves with XGW champion Seven by attacking Ryan Sakoda.

IPB Image

Insane Dragon

Also known as Izzy in Ring Of Honor, Insane Dragon has had a mixed first year in XGW. While he has had his fair share of victories, he hasn't progressed very far up the card. He has however formed a friendship of sorts with Shannon Moore, after saving him several times from Evan Karagias and Sean Casey.

IPB Image

Matt Anoai

Formerly known as Rosey, Matt Anoai reformed his team with Eddie Fatu after he was released from the WWE. Once known as Three Minute Warning, The Samoan Island Gangsters debuted at Devil's Night laying out both The Lost Boys and Air Delay. While they have yet to have a match for the tag team titles, they won a number one contenders match at Winter Wasteland.

IPB Image

Paul Birchall

Once percieved to have a bright future in the WWE, Birchall was surprisingly cut from the roster after Wrestlemania XXI. Four months later he found his way to XGW, and was reunited with his former manager Dean Ayass. Undefeated in singles competition, his only failure was being eliminated from a number one contenders battle royal. Has yet to get into the top ten rankings, but has a match with Evan Karagias at Ascendancy II for the top spot.

IPB Image

Ryan Sakoda

Sakoda has been involved in the title scene since the beginning of XGW. Despite that, his biggest victory to date is a non title win over Seven. He came close to winning the title at Winter Wasteland, only to be attacked by The Lost Boys. He still has the number two spot in the rankings, so will still be involved in the title scene in 2006.

IPB Image

Seth Delay

A random pairing with Air Paris at Acendancy I turned into a somewhat rocky permanent team. Air Delay have been involved with The Lost Boys for most of the year, but have proved to be less than successful over the more experienced duo. Their problems got worse with the introduction of The Samoan Island Gangsters as the newest team on the scene.

IPB Image

"The Dark Prophet" Seven

Seven has been one of the focal points of XGW since it's inception. For months he tried to win the XGW Heavyweight title, until Steven Richards accedentally helped him to do so. Since then he has beaten all comers, and tried to goad the commissioner into stepping between the ropes himself. He lost to Ryan Sakoda at Winter Wasteland by DQ, after The Lost Boys attacked Sakoda. Calling them his followers, the three stood over Ryan as the last visual of 2005.

IPB Image

"The Prince Of Punk" Shannon Moore

Shannon debuted in XGW at Down In Flames after being released from the WWE post Wrestlemania. He looked to set to reform a team with Evan Karagias until he was attacked in a jealous rage. The two men have tried settling their problems several times to no avail. Over recent months he has formed an alliance of sorts with Insane Dragon out of a mutual hatred of Karagias.

IPB Image

"The Commish" Steven Richards

Debuting at the hands on commissioner of XGW at Down In Flames, Stevie had a rocky first month as he inadvertantly cost Ace Steel the Heavyweight title. Has had several run ins with Seven since then, but refuses to step into the ring with him. Stevie also instigated the top ten ranking system to try and bring some order to XGW.

IPB Image

The Berzerker

The Berzerker was brought in as a joke opponent to Seven, and almost beat him for the title. Many thought he was nothing more than a one off attraction, but returned the next month and has been a regular ever since. He got into a brief but brutal feud with Iceberg, which he won forcing Iceberg out of XGW forever.

IPB Image

The Development Roster

IPB Image

Beef Wellington

IPB Image

Candice Michelle

IPB Image

Christy Hemme

IPB Image

D-Vyne

IPB Image

The Green Phantom

IPB Image

Shelly Martinez

IPB Image

Tara Bush

Edited by Xero Gravity

Guest SevenSinns

I know my word doesn't mean a whole lot. But so far man...I loved every word of it. I'm a big fan of alot of the workers you're using so... keep it up.

Well you've got a reader in me, if thats saying much. The story so far is good, I like the fact that your pushing new stars and not the usual indy talent. Seven is the man by the way. So is Burchill. Can't wait for you to start this, show by show.

Book this match man:

Jimmy Jacobs vs The Berzerker ~HUSS!

IPB Image

New Internet Wrestling Show?

Earlier today we recieved some information regarding a new internet wrestling show that was set to debut this week. Over the past year Xero Gravity Wrestling has worked it's way up the professional wrestling ladder. The majority of wrestling fans may have never heard of XGW, as they've yet to venture out of their home base. But with the debut of a new show to be put on their website every week, they hope to reach out to a much larger audience. Working under the radard since January 2005 has allowed them to establish a roster of stars, but with the introduction of the internet show bigger companies could catch sight of future stars. The format for the show has yet to be revealed, however the rumor suggests recaps of last months shows are to be shown. These will be mixed together with interviews from various stars, aimed towards promoting the next show at the end of January. Will this gamble pay off, or will running before they can walk prove to be detrimental to the fledgling company? Only time will tell on this one...but if you're still in the mood for wrestling after Smackdown finishes, be sure to check out the debut show this friday night and see for yourselves!

Edited by Xero Gravity

Dude, that is a bad ass event logo. I really like that. I was hooked when Seven finally won the gold, as he is always a staple in my smaller feds that I play with. The only thing I could see being a problem is that you wont have enough time to get everybody the time they need now, and I don't think you have enough tag teams to really have Tag Team Champions.

Other than that, I likes it.

You know me. Anything you write I am usually hooked, even through your pessimism. I've mentioned a couple spots to you already about the alignments taking a grey area there, which I don't mind usually, but in these couple of cases they were a bit confusing.

Seven winning the title took long enough, but it was well worth the wait, and the minute I saw him on the same roster as The Lost Boys, I knew what was coming since you do that all the time..lol

Ryan Sakoda, someone that the WWE has done nothing with, and you've done pretty well of making him look legitamate. Of course it's easier to do in writing then in real life, but your descriptions are ones I could buy.

Here is the shocker, I can even get into the Moore/Karagais fued. When I first saw that, I figured it was going to be really bad, but you've made it quite enjoyable actually. I always like the "You moved on and left me" type story lines. But you know Karagais has to win this fued right?...

IPB Image

IPB Image

After the parental advisory logo flashes up, the intro video kicks in with "Nobody's Real" by Powerman 5000.

Alright

A series of slow begin focusing mainly on Seven, Ace Steel, and Ryan Sakoda along with several other stars flashing up momentarily

Scary monsters and super peeps

The more you dream the less you sleep

Life as you know it has gone away

Unbound, unwound, who's here to stay (away)

As the song progresses it kicks up a notch showing fast paced clips of various matches throughout the year. Birchall's debut is shown, tearing through Iceberg like he was nothing. A brief flurry of aerial moves takes over featuring guys like Insane Dragon, Air Paris, and Shannon Moore.

Nobody's real but they're willing to let you know

Nobody's real but they'll feel it tonight (feel it tonight)

Nobody's real but they're willing to let you go

Nobody's real but they'll feel it

It then cuts to the main event of Baptized In Blood, and shows several slow motion shots of Steven Richards superkicking Ace Steel. The smile on Seven's face as he stands over Steel with the belt remains on screen for several seconds...

Nobody's real

...before cutting into a plain looking room, with an XGW banner hanging on the back wall. Josh Matthews is standing several steps in front of it as he begins to talk.

Matthews: Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever edition of Body Count! For those of you logging on and taking your first look at Xero Gravity Wrestling, have no fear. Each and every week right here on XeroGwrestling.com you will get the chance to catch up on all the latest happenings from the past month! Not only that but we'll also be showing you exclusive interviews with various XGW stars, as well as the occasional in studio guest. As we begin the road to Ascendancy II and with it the second anniversary of XWG's debut, here on Body count we'll be looking back at various moments from Winter Wasteland. In this hour we'll be focusing on the problems between Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore.

For those of you who were fans of WCW, you may be familiar with Karagias and Moore who teamed with Shane Helms as the group Three Count. While Helms and Moore eventually found their way into the WWE, Karagias' luck didn't fare as well as his former partners. Fans in attendance at Down In Flames back in May were treated to the debut of "The Prince Of Punk". Many believed that Evan was looking to rekindle their team, only to attack Shannon and give him an Outragias Driver! Seven months later and their differences had still yet to be fully resolved. Now let's take you back to the beginning of Winter Wasteland, and what looked to be a totally different Karagias...

As the opening video finished playing on the two projection screens, they were treated to Papa Roach's "Getting Away With Murder". This brought with it Evan Karagias, who was uncharacteristically devoid of all his usual arrogance. A much more subdued a scared man took his place, and the fans didn't show him any sympathy. He quietly made his way down to the ring, taking up a microphone on his way. Sliding into the ring he tapped the top several times before asking for the music to be cut.

Karagias: Last month at Ground Xero, I was forced to come to terms with something. I'm just not good enough to be XGW Heavyweight champion.

He pauses, but the crowd show no signs of arguing with his point.

Karagias: I saw the bloodthirsty look in Seven's eyes as he took apart Sean Casey. Thanks to him Sean is refusing to come back as long as Seven is still employed. The injuries not only physically but mentally that he suffered have put a great strain on him. My career...my life, it's just not worth the title. That's why I've come out here tonight, I want out. As long as I hold the number one spot in the rankings, I'm standing in Seven's way...and I don't want to be there anymore. So someone, anyone, come down to this ring and take my spot.

A few awkward moments pass as no one seems to be very willing to switch places with him.

Karagias: GOD DAMMIT! I'm not playing around here! I don't want to have anything more to do with that crazy bastard or the title! If no one comes down here and accepts my offer, I swear to god I'll climb to the top of this building and jump off! Do you all want that on your consience for the rest of your lives?

The fans don't seem to mind, as they all chant "Jump! Jump! Jump!" in unison. However after a few more seconds, some music finally does hit. Much to everyone's surprise it just happens to be Tsunami Bomb's "...Not Forever". This brings out Shannon Moore, who looks confused at how Evan is ating in the ring. He climbs into the ring and the two enemies have a tense stare down. As Shannon collected his own mic, Karagias began trying to plead his case.

Karagias: Shannon...

Moore: Shut up!

The fans popped as Evan dropped his head sheepishly.

Moore: I don't know what kind of crap you're tryin' to pull here...

Karagias: It's not crap Shannon!

Moore: I'll be the judge of that. I should just go with experience, and say you're full of shit. But there's something in your eyes...fear. You're afraid of Seven, and that's pathetic.

Karagias: You saw what he did to Sean, he's not right in the head!

The fans rattle off a "Pussy!" chant as he tries to continue of the noise.

Karagias: Look, are you here to accept my offer or not?

Moore: I don't know...

Karagias: If it's about how I treated you when you arrived...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...I just wanted to get some recognition so badly I didn't care how I got it. But now that I have, I realised it's too much and I don't want it anymore.

Moore: ...all right, but none of this you lying down crap...I'm not falling for that.

Karagias: Ok...I understand...

The referee at ringside climbs in as Shannon goes to hand his mic back. Before the bell has even been rung, Evan lunges forward and drills the butt of his mic into the back of Shannon's head! Rolling him up quickly into a school boy, he holds the tights for extra measure and screams for the ref to count. Ringing the bell to start, the ref has no choice but to count the pinfall and three seconds later calls for the bell and awards the match to Karagias! Evan grabs his mic and rolls out of the ring and is halfway up the ramp before he stops.

Karagias: Hahaha...you stupid bastard, it looks like those acting classes are finally starting to pay off!

Well, I've already expressed my love of Karagais in this diary. You've taken a man with probably no character whatsoever, and given me a reason to say "Go Evan!" and that was something I never thought possible. Not to mention making Seven seem badass, which always gets a thumbs up from me. And Beef hitting the "Ass Punch" made my night. I love this thing..so you better keep it going.

• 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

IPB Image

After the parental advisory logo flashes up, the intro video kicks in with "Nobody's Real" by Powerman 5000.

Alright

A series of slow begin focusing mainly on Seven, Ace Steel, and Ryan Sakoda along with several other stars flashing up momentarily

As the song progresses it kicks up a notch showing fast paced clips of various matches throughout the year. Birchall's debut is shown, tearing through Iceberg like he was nothing. A brief flurry of aerial moves takes over featuring guys like Insane Dragon, Air Paris, and Shannon Moore.

It then cuts to the main event of Baptized In Blood, and shows several slow motion shots of Steven Richards superkicking Ace Steel. The smile on Seven's face as he stands over Steel with the belt remains on screen for several seconds...

Nobody's real

...before cutting to the XGW banner hanging on the back wall like last week. Josh Matthews steps into view, ready to getr started

Matthews: Hello once again to another edition of Body Count right here on XeroGwrestling.com! On this week's show we'll be taking our second look back at Winter Wasteland, and show you the events surrounding Iceberg's departure from XGW. Also on the show we'll be hearing from the man who's looking to jump straight into the top ten rankings at number one, in Paul Birchall. Then to cap it all off we have our first in studio guest in the form of Ace Steel. Hopefully we'll be able to find out just what's been going through Ace's head these past few months, and maybe even get the bottom of him no showing Winter Wasteland. So without further ado, let's jump straight into tonight's show!

Way back in the summer of 2005, the massive Iceberg found himself on the end of a huge losing streak. That surprised a lot of fans considering someone with his size should have little trouble throwing around the vast majority of the XGW roster. However despite his best efforts, the losses kept coming with no signs of stopping. To make matters worse at Ground Xero two months ago Iceberg was beaten by The Berzerker. Word spread that after that match Iceberg tore apart the backstage area, feeling he'd been embarrassed by his defeat at the hands of as he put it "a complete fucking joke". Then last month at Winter Wasteland he showed up and promptly continued to trash the backstage area looking for anyone to fight. This gross disregard for company property drew out the commissioner, who had this to say...

Iceberg is in the middle of his destruction of the backstage area, when Stevie charges into view without a second thought.

Stevie: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?!

This stops Iceberg in his tracks as he slowly turns to face the commissioner. The crazed look on his face doesn't faze Stevie, nor does his 400+ pound barrelling towards him. The two share a tense momentary stare down as backstage personell have began to converge on the argument.

Iceberg: WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO!

Stevie: Do you...

Richards isn't able to finish as Iceberg wraps his hand tightly around his throat, and slams him backwards into a nearby wall.

Iceberg: SHUT UP! I'm calling the shots, ya got it?

Stevie doesn't say a word, instead just stares into Iceberg's demented eyes.

Iceberg: Good! Last month I got fucking humiliated by Bezerker. This month, I'm not even on the card! Since you're in charge, you're to blame. So I suggest you listen to what I have to say. Tonight...RIGHT NOW...I want Bezerker one on one. You make it happen and I don't break your neck, understand?

Stevie: You don't just...

Iceberg: I swear to God, if the next word outta your mouth isn't yes, I'll fucking CRIPPLE YOU!

His grip tightens as Stevie starts to go blue in the face.

Stevie: Ack! A...Alright dammit!

A sick smile creeps onto Iceberg's face as he relinquishes his grip. Stevie drops to his knees clutching for air, as the crazed behemoth turns to head for the ring.

Stevie: You...you think it's just that easy?

He stops in his tracks, turning back to Richards who is slowly getting to his feet holding his throat.

Stevie: You put your hands on me, you're lucky I don't fire your ass on the spot!

Iceberg starts to make a beeline for him again.

Stevie: Hold it right there! You put a hand on me, and you can forget about the match AND your career! Take one step closer to me, and I'll get your ass thrown into jail where you can rot for all I care!

He contempates defying him, but smartly backs down and listens to what he has to say.

Stevie: You dared to lay your hands on me, so it's not going to be a simple one on one match. No, it's going to be a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH! But that's not it...you lose tonight, and that's the end of you in XGW. You lose tonight, and your ass is unemployed...and I promise you'll never see the inside of that ring for as long as you live! Do YOU understand ME?

Iceberg's fists clench up. Security spot this and get ready to pounce if things get ugly again. Richard's doesn't like the silence, so he walks straight up to him and gets in his face.

Stevie: I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

The backstage area and ringside alike are hushed silent by Stevie's outburst. Iceberg is fighting with everything he's got to stop himself, and eventually succeeds. Stepping backwards, he doesn't look happy but nods regardless and resumes his trek to the ring leaving Richards fuming as the camera cuts.

Geez, I didn't even know you were writing this one up. It's great that you're actually getting in a groove here and hopefully you keep with it. This one wasn't as good as the last show, simply because it just didn't seem to have the hype.

That doesn't take away from the way you portrayed everything, and I did like the no show of Ace Steel. Keeps that story going and gives Ascendancy some nice hype. I think I see the ending to the Karagais/Burchill match, but I'll keep that to myself.

IPB Image

IPB Image

XGW Suffer Talent Set Back, New Show Format?

Earlier today we were sent word that XGW had been forced to alter their plans for Ascendancy II. Peter Polaco a.k.a Justin Credible was set to debut on the show, as a mystery participant in one of the matches. However only days after accepting the offer, Polaco was contacted by the WWE and given a chance to make a return. Speculation is they're trying to coax Lance Storm out of retirement, and pair them up to help boost the tag division. Needless to say this left XGW looking elsewhere for someone to fill the gap. Official word is that while they're disappointed, he had yet to debut and therefore no storylines had been affected by his departure. Regardless of who is chosen to replace him, they will keep with the plan of not revealing him until the night of the show.

While on the topic of XGW, there have also been rumblings right now that the company isn't liking how Body Count is currently being run. Many involved backstage feel that they need to be doing something to put out new content every week, instead of filling it with matches from the big events. XGW's owner Max Kraven, while only partially involved in decision making, has decided to wait until after Ascendancy II before choosing which direction to go in. On the plus side, running weekly "TV" shows would keep those not to attend the end of month events in the loop. On the other it would mean a lot more work for the talent, who may decide that they don't want the extra work load and look elsewhere to keep their schedules light.

Edited by Xero Gravity

IPB Image

IPB Image

Alright

Nobody's real

...and we fade into Josh Matthews, who is joined from the start by XGW Commissioner Steven Richards...

Matthews: It's Tuesday Night and that means it's time for another edition of Body Count, right here on XeroGwrestling.com! As always I'm Josh Matthews, and tonight I'm joined by the commissioner Steven Richards.

Stevie: That you are kid, and I've got a feeling this week will prove to be more entertaining that last week...and not just because I'm here.

Matthews: Indeed it will be. Not only do we have the penultimate match from Winter Wasteland, but we'll also show you what Seven had to say prior to his title defense against Ryan Sakoda.

Stevie: That's a nice idea, give people a teaser so they'll keep coming back...who's idea was that?

Matthews: Uhhh...well, it was yours.

Stevie: Brains as well as good looks, that's why I'm the best damn commissioner this company has ever seen!

Matthews: But you're the only commissioner this company has ever seen.

Stevie: Exactly! The statistics don't lie, do they?

Matthews: Well there's no arguing with you there.

Stevie: Of course not, everyone knows what happens when you argue with me...you join Iceberg in unemployment!

Matthews: Are you going to keep acting like that during the entire show?

Stevie: I have to...every duo needs the annoying heel, and let's face it you couldn't be a heel to save your life.

Matthews: Yes I could, watch...Your Mom is so slutty, she gets more clap than an auditorium!

Stevie: ...that's not funny, my mom's dead.

Matthews: Oh...uhhh...sorry.

Stevie: Just kidding! But seriously, leave the jokes to the porfessionals because that was pathetic.

Matthews: Son of a...can we start the show now?

Stevie: If you insist, but make it snappy as I've got a few announcments to make.

Matthews: Don't you want to make one of them now?

Stevie: You've got a lot to learn...if I wait, it'll up the suspense!

Matthews: Fair enough, you're the boss.

Stevie: Damn right I am!

Matthews: Last October at Devil's Night, we witnessed the debut of a new tag team in XGW. For months the tag scene here had consisted of the long standing feud between The Lost Boyz and Air Delay. During the tag title match at Devil's Night, Eddie Fatu and Matt Anoai hit the ring. For those of you unfamiliar with those names, the duo saw a fair amount of exposure as Rosey and Jamal in the WWE. Making their return as an active duo, they laid waste to the feuding teams and laid their mark on the tag scene in a big way. Being sidetracked by the battle royal at Ground Xero, the tag team title went undefended on the show as everyone set their sights on the big prize. This didn't stop the six men from getting personal as at one point all three teams were battling it out in the ring. Then last month at Winter Wasteland...

Stevie: ...in my infinite wisdom...

Matthews: ...a number one contenders match would take place between the Samoan Island Gangsters and Air Delay. The winning team would advance to Ascendancy II later this month and face The Lost Boyz for the titles. Would the champs try to shape their future by interfereing in the match? Let's take you back to Winter Wasteland and find out!

Stevie: Do you have to keep saying "Winter Wasteland" all the time?

"Hate Every Beautiful Day" by Sugarcult brings out a very focused looking Air Delay, as they look set to take on their biggest challenge to date. They still have time to interact with a few fans, but cut it short and make their way into the ring. They remain in their corner sharing a few words as the music fades as is shortly replaced by "Gangsters Paradise" by Coolio. The two massive samoans make their way through the curtain to a thoroughly mixed reaction from the crowd. However unlike their opponents they choose to be all business and take no notice of the fans in the slightest. In single file the duo make the short walk to the ramp, and take it in turns climbing onto the apron. Anoai remains on the apron as Eddie steps through the middle rope with a confident look on his face. Both members of Air Delay look at each other, nod, then pounce as the bell rings!

Before Fatu has a chance to react he's thrown backwards into his corner from the impact of a double dropkick! Air Delay scramble to their feet as Eddit remains stunned in the corner. Dropping on all fours, Delay acts as a stepping stone for Paris as he leaps into the air with a huge bodysplash. Their offence is short lived as Fatu catches him, shaking his head in anger. Swinging him like a rag doll, Fatu powers Paris onto the back of his partner with a thunderous body slam! This gives the Gangsters enough time to become fully aware of the match. Kicking Paris off Seth's back, Fatu stomps on his prone shoulder several times before switching out and giving Anoai his first taste of action. Choosing to bring him back to a vertical base, Matt whips Seth across the ring and steamrolls him down with a huge clothesline. The match proves to remain one sided as Paris gets to his feet, and is duly laid out with a clothesline of his own. The audience is still seemingly split as half cheer for Air Delay to make a comeback, while the rest are applauding the sheer dominance so far of the Gangsters. This continues as they make frequent tags in and out, hitting one big move on Delay to slowly wear him down. Paris has rolled out of the ring during this, and waits patiently for both samoans to focus on Seth. As they go in for the kill, he springs into action by climbing onto the top rope. Leaping off, he catches both men with one foot in the back of the head sending them crashing forward onto the canvas! Scurrying up to his feet and over to his corner, Paris frantically calls for Seth to make the tag and can only wait as he parter drags himself across the canvas. Anoai is the first Gangster to make it to his feet, and successfully grabs one of Delay's legs. Seth hops to his feet and attempts to leap forward, but Matt's dead weight just causes him to hit the canvas again. Showing his determination, Seth rolls onto his back and uses his free leg to kick Anoai dangerously close to the groin. This is effective enough for his to release the grip, allowing Delay to leap the last few feet and tag in Paris!

Air Paris gets into the ring and charges at the doubled over Anoai, hitting a basement dropkick into his right knee. This topples the big man forward, allowing him to follow it up with a well placed leg drop to the back of his head! Fatu is on his feet, and looking straight at Paris, but fails to see Seth on the floor behind him. As Eddie advances Delay grabs his leag holding him back. Much like at the beginning of the match, Paris uses Anoai's body as a stepping stone. Leaping over the top rope, he catches onto Eddie's head and drvies him throat first onto the top rope as he lands on the floor below! Fatu staggers backwards thanks to the whiplash effect, and soon drops onto the canvas alongside his partner. In the surprise position of being in full control, Air Delay trie to wrap things up as quickly as they can. Targeting the more weakened Fatu, they signal for the Hang Time. Ascending opposite ropes, Pairs comes off with a body splash and Delay with a diving leg drop. Both men connect at the same time, doing huge damage on Fatu in the process! As the legal man Paris quickly attempts the cover expecting to get the victory. However Matt is alert enough to break the count before three saving The Gangsters from defeat. Seemingly full of confidence both members of Air Delay turn their attentions to Anoai and hail a barrage of strikes on his without any specific order to the attack. Somewho Matt is able to endure it long enough to get to his feet, and returns the favor with a few heavy rights and lefts of his own. Seth is first to his feet looking pissed off, and charges at Anoai. However as he does, the big man catches him in a flap jack and follows him down with a push for extra force. Getting back to his feet, he looks to do the same to Paris. Waiting for his foe to turn, he lifts him up, but holds him in the air for a second or so. This gives hime enough time to turn, and throw him backwards out of the ring! Paris' body sails backwards, crashing onto the thin protective mats on the floor as a "HOLY SHIT!" chant breaks out among the crowd.

With a weakened Delay left alone in the ring, Anoai helps his partner up. The two take their time as Fatu makes his slow ascent to the top rope. Signalling for the Gang Warfare Anoai hoists Delay up quickly and drives him into the mat with a huge samoan drop. Fatu completes the move by hitting a massive frog splash, and remaining on top for the decisive three count.

Edited by Xero Gravity

I've really been digging this diary lately. You've really made the most out of such a limited roster and keeping it afloat for a year when most feds in the game usually sink within a few months is a testament to that. And bringing back The Berzerker and actually turning him into a contender is genius!

HAHA, we need more Stevie on the shows. Stevie=Ratings. But then, you already knew that. And I'm not sure why but I find myself cheering for Sakoda even though I love Seven. You've just built him up right it seems. And remember, Karagais=XGW and you can't change that..lol.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Alright

Nobody's real

...and we fade into Josh Matthews, who looks far moer relaxed than he did during last week's episode...

Matthews: Welcome once again, to another edition of Body Count! I'm Josh Matthews...

He trails off as his line of sight goes past the camera in front of him, a slightly forced smile crosses his lips.

Stevie: ...and I'm the lovable commissioner Stevie!

Matthews: I thought you said you wouldn't be coming back this week?

Stevie: Believe me, I had no intention of coming back. But then I was shown this earlier today...

He produces a sheet of paper and hands it to Josh. The forced smile disappears completely.

Matthews: ...oh...that's great...

Stevie: Damn right it is, last week's show was the most watched so far! I figured it'd be a wise move to hang around for at least one more week, as it's obvious you're just not cutting it alone. Things keep going like this and I just may have to let you go...

Matthews: You're....you're kidding right?

Stevie: Hahahaha...no...

A more depressingly look hits Josh's face, as Stevie looks directly into the camera and shakes his head

Stevie: Lighten up, I was only joking! Are you able to take or joke, or was that part of your briain removed during Tough Enough?

Matthews: ......

Stevie: Whatever, I guess I'll start the show today then. This week will be much shorter than before, as we're only one week away from Ascendancy II, and only one match left to recap. As well as that match in it's entirity, we'll have comments from Evan Karagias, Shannon Moore and Insane Dragon, and a complete run down of Ascendancy II for you! Have you cheered up at all yet?

Matthews: ...I guess so

Stevie: Good, then do your job and introduce this next piece!

Matthews: ...Evan Karagias has had quite the time since joining XGW. From a floundering career since leaving WCW, with only and AWA title win to his name. The first few months were pretty quiet for him, until the debut of Shannon Moore. He used that to assault his former friend and propell himself up the list of people XGW fans truly hate. Only serving to fuel his ego even more, with a little help from XGW champion Seven he was able to land the top spot in the new rankings. That guaranteed him title shots so long as he remained on top. After his first attempt saw Sean Casey brutalised by the champ, it looked as though he wanted out. But that proved to be nothing more than a lie, and thanks to that Stevie here booked him in a match with the undefeated Paul Birchall...

Stevie: What can I say...he took advantage of me, and only my wife is allowed to do that.

Matthews: We've already heard from Birchall and Dean Ayass on a previous Body Count episode, now let's take you to Evan Karagias and hear what he has to say on his Match at Ascendancy II!

In a change from previous interviews, we find ourselves on the roof of the gyn where XGW currently holds it's shows. Evan has his back turned to the camera, leaning over the edge looking down at the ground below...

Evan: I still remember it like it was just last night. Winter Wasteland had just started, and I came to the ring a desperate man. My pleads for someone to help me fell on deaf ears. I threatened to jump off this very roof if nobody would help...and what did I get? A bunch of ungrateful bastards chanting "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" In unison. The world today sickens me, nobody has compassion for their fellow man anymore.

He finally turns to face the camera...

Evan: Each and every one of you who hate me, only have yourselves to blame. Believe me or not I really was going to lie down that night, but those chants hurt me. They cut me deep, and pissed me off. Thanks to each and every one of you, I'm being forced to fight for my life! There's nothing that would please you more than to see Paul Birchall destroy me. Well I've got news for you...that's not going to happen! I'm going to humiliate that limey bastard, and make you all realise that I AM XGW! Without me, this two git outfit DIES! Forget Seven, forget Ace Steel, Ryan Sakoda, Paul Birhcall...all of them! I am the only one that matters in this company, that THAT is why I'm going to walk out of Ascendancy still the number one contender...because you all need me to!

He walks off screen, as the camera remains rolling for a few seconds before fading to black...

Edited by Xero Gravity

Yay! You used my catch phrase for Evan. He truly is XGW, and I'm loving the "You made me do it" gimmick. Now if only Evan had a chance in hell of beating Burchill, but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

Seems like a Moore/Dragon fued could be in the works, but with the apparent friction between those two, I see paris walking away with the title. Would finally give himself a reason for being on the show other then being The Lost Boy's bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Around one thousand people have packed themselves into the two levels of the Gravity Bar in preparation for Ascendancy. The DJ hired for the days that XGW doesn't run is currently keeping the fans occupied prior to the start of the show. With a few minutes to go until bell time, the lights and music cut off. Many people look concerned to be plunged into darkness, assuming that there has been a power cut. The confusion is cleared as the two large projector screens hanging above the entrance way come to life with a recap video of the last year, accompanied by "This Time's For Real" By Ill Nino playing on the sound system

IPB Image

Why do you tell me all these lies?

I just want to live my life

I don't want to leave my dreams behind

Tell me

Why am I only getting older?

My patience getting shorter

I'm running out of time

And I hope that I get what I wanted

This time's for real

Is there anything I wanted?

Is there anything I needed?

Anything at all?

This time's for real

Is there anything I wanted?

Is there anything I needed?

Anything at all?

Why do you make me feel denied?

Always pushing me aside

You do not decide what's wrong or right

Tell me

Why am I feeling so much pressure?

Am I searching for the answer?

I'm running out of time

And I hope that I get what I wanted

Both the music and the video as the crowd packed into both floors of the Gravity Bar eagerly await the opening match, while Josh Matthews sits high up on his own introducing things for the benefit of the eventual DVD release of the show...

Three Way Dance For The XGW Junior Heavyweight Title

Shannon Moore Vs Air Paris Vs Insane Dragon

Kicking off in a big way, the opening contest features the crowning of the first ever Junior Heavyweight champion. Air Paris makes his way out first without Seth Delay by his side. His reaction is barely even noticeable, and that's not because of his music playing in the background. Months without any form of solid push have left fans completely apathetic to both him and his partner. The first of his opponents comes out next in the form of Insane Dragon. His reaction seems like a main event pop in comparison to Paris', mainly due to his greater exposure in promotions such as ROH. He remains on the outside leaving Paris alone in the ring, as the music shifts for a third time. Even after such a long time being under used by the WWE, the fans still give Shannon Moore a fairly impressive ovation as he makes his way down the short ramp towards the ring. He notices Dragon waiting at ringside, and chooses to enter straight away which prompts Paris to take the initiative and nullify any chance of a double team before it can happen. He manages to get several good shots in on Moore before escaping to the outside once Dragon dives in to make the save. Helping Shannon to his feet gets a loud "Hit Him!" from a fan at ringside. The two look at him, which gives Paris enough time to get back into the ring and shove Shannon into Dragon, and get back out again without being seen. Assuming Moore did it voluntarily, Dragon shoves back angrily. Looking to try and calm Dragon down, Shannon realises it's a futile thing to do and instead decides to go with the flow and throws a punch at his partner! Paris remains on the outside watching his opponents take each other out without him having to lift a finger. Instead he goes over to the guardrail and tries to piss off a few of the fans who call him a pussy for staying outside. Thanks to his jaw jacking with the crowd he doesn't notice Shannon and Dragon, who have stopped fighting and are both staring a hole right through the back of his head. Dragon motions to Moore, who drops onto all fours by the ropes. Running straight at him, Dragon uses him like a stepping stone to vault over the top rope and land almost directly on top of the unsuspecting Air Paris!

Moore quickly gets to his feet and slides to the outside, collecting Paris and dumping him back into the ring. Unlike his partner, he doesn't show the same compassion and instead goes straight for the cover only to get a two count. Dragging his dazed body over to the nearest corner, Shannon climbs up to the top and flies off with a quick moonsault, but again only manages to get a two before Paris kicks out. By this time Dragon is back to his feet, but remains on the floor until the most opportune time to get back into the ring. That moment presents itself when Shannon drops Paris onto the canvas with a snap body slam, and follows it up with a standing moonsault. Hopping onto the apron, Dragon vaults onto the top rope and springboards into the ring landing a huge leg drop onto the back of Moore's head! Rolling him onto his back he attempts the cover, but Shannon is aware enough to get his shoulder up before the three count. Paris rolls over onto his stomach, but is quickly rolled back over as Dragon goes for another quick cover and again only gets two. Bringing the fight back to a vertical base, Dragon whips Paris across the ring and catches him square in the face with a spinning heel kick. He doesn't get the chance to go for a pin as Moore is back to his feet and lays him out with a short series of running clotheslines, finishing it with a perfectly placed dropkick to the face! Dragon gets covered for the first time, but doesn't have to kick out as somehow Air Paris scrambles to his feet and drops and Axe Handle on Shannon to break the count. He continues to drive several more axe handles into his back, before pulling him up to his feet and planting him in the middle of the ring with a snap suplex. As Dragon rolls away and onto his hands and knees, Paris mounts his first strong offence by hitting Moore with a huge Lionsault! The match looks all but over until Dragon gets involved and connects with a basement dropkick to the face, knocking Paris off Shannon to kill the count!

Attempting to steal the win Dragon jumps onto Shannon, but only gets a one count as Moore escapes the cover and rolls onto his stomach. Shaking his head, Dragon gets back to his feet and changes his target to Pairs. However he's aware of it and pulls Dragon by the belt, dumping him through the middle rope and to the floor. Moore is back on his feet, and attempts to clothesline Paris but gets back dropped over the top rope and lands next to Dragon on the outside. Jumping up and down on the spot, Paris tries to rile up the crowd but they're still not buying him at all. Failing that he rebounds off the opposite rope, and hits a tope over the top rope. Over shooting it slightly he barely connects with Shannon and Dragon, and instead hits the guardrail back first and ends up in the front row of the crowd! Although not being his intention, that finally gets the crowd somewhat into the match as they start up a small yet enthusiastic "Holy Shit!" chant. To try and buy him some time, Dragon whips Moore into the ring apron then rolls him back in under the bottom rope. Positioning him next to the ropes, Dragon flips over with a leg drop but only gets two. He checks behind him to see Paris staggering to his feet and falling over the railing. Keeping the focus on the ring, Dragon drags Shannon back to his feet only to get caught with a series of right hands to the gut. Running off the ropes, Shannon catches him with a quick Halo and scurries over looking to end the match! The fans all think the bout is over as the count along, but somehow Paris manages to get back into the ring and break it up at the last possible moment! Looking pissed off that he didn't win, Moore looks to take out the still groggy Paris. Dragging him up to his feet, he slap him a few times before kicking him in the gut to set up for a Halo of his own.

Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness

I need to calculate

What creates my own madness

And I'm addicted to your punishment

And you're the master

And I am waiting for disaster

All eyes turn to the stage, most of all Shannon's as Evan Karagias' music hit the sound system! He walks over to the ropes and makes a beckoning motion with his hands. As his attention is turned away from the match, Insane Dragon is able to get to his feet. Seeing Paris stumbling around after feeling the effects of his mis-timed tope, he springs into action and grabs him by the head. Running up and over the ropes he plants him head first into the ring with an Ode to Leviathan and hooks a leg to get the three! Shannon turns around after realising what's happened, looking pissed that he had the match won and stolen from him. Dragon is handed the title as Moore argues with what he did. Shaking his head, Dragon rolls out of the ring saying "You'd have done the same thing" as he backs up the ramp.

Insane Dragon def. Shannon Moore and Air Paris to WIN the XGW Junior Heavyweight Title (Dragon pins Paris) (67%)

Deemed To Repeat Itself

Cutting backstage on the two screens we see the trio of the XGW Tag Champs Azreal and Gabriel, and the XGW Heavyweight Champion Seven. The Lost Boyz have their heads bowed standing behind Seven, who himself has his face covered by the hood on his leather coat.

Seven:

One more time Ryan Sakoda has chosen to stand before the gates of hell, determined to change his destiny.

Raising his head, he brushes back the hood revealing his face to the camera.

Seven:

When will you realise that what is written in stone cannot be changed? It is not your destiny to reign over XGW as champion, it is MINE! Tonight you stand in my way yet again like the persistent cockroach that you seem to be. Like what anyone else would do to a cockroach, I will rub you out with one fell stamp of my boot and sweep you into the trash. You will become they everlasting symbol to anyone that tries to step in my way...go against me and you risk being consumed by the fires of Hades! As for Ace Steel, you showed some intelligence last month by staying away. For your sake I hope you repeat that momentary intelligence and let your contract get terminated. If you choose to ignore my words and return, The 7th Circle will physically terminate you from not only XGW, but the entire wrestling business!

Azreal and Gabriel raise their heads.

Azreal:

...so it is written...

Gabriel:

...so it shall come to pass...

Seven:

May the Devil...have mercy...on your souls...

The three lower their heads as the screens shut off and we return to in ring action.

The 7th Circle int. (66%)

Number Six Ranking Spot Match

The Berzerker Vs ??????

"Berserker" by Love Among Freaks brings out The Berzerker swinging his axe and shield, and the fans are still surprisingly into him despite being the most outlandish gimmick on the roster. Not knowing who his opponent is going to be doesn't seem to bother him that much as he still shows all the crazed confidence he would if he was still going to be facing off with Justin Polaco. He finally gets into the ring, and disposes of his weapons as his music fades and he waits for his replacement opponent. After a moment, "The Way You Like It" by Adema hits the sound system.

IPB Image

From through the curtain steps TNA star Bobby Roode! The fans don't know how to react at first, but his blatant disregard for them quickly asserts him as the heel in the match. Casually sauntering down the ring, he makes it his mission to pick fights with as many fans at ringside as he can. Eventually he makes his way into the ring, and goes toe to toe with the massive Berzerker showing no fear despite giving up considerable size to the comedic giant. The bell rings and Roode takes the immediate advantage be stomping on Berzerker's right foot, opening him up to a barrage of right hands to the side of his now lowered head. This manages to stagger the big man backwards as Roode locks and loads for a running clothesline, but Berzerker flips the canadian over his head and watches his long descent to the floor! Stumbling to his feet, Roode rubs his left knee before charging back into the ring. He takes the big man down with a running tackle, and starts unloading with rights and lefts until he's thrown off to on side. Berzerker rolls onto his knees, but meets the flat of Roode's boot as he viciously drops the viking back down to the canvas. The fans are really starting to get on his case, as he drives boot after boot into Berzerker's head without showing any sign of stopping. It's only when the ref forces himself into the situation that he chooses to back off. Being checked by the ref, Berzerker shows he can continue by hussing loudly in his face, startling him somewhat! This proves to be a bad idea as it opens Roode straight back into continuing his assault. Dragging the big man to his feet, he attempts to whip him across the ring but finds himself reversed and sent for the ride. Berzerker waits as Bobby rebouds, and hoists him up into a massive bearhug!. Swinging him madly Berzerker tries his best to squeeze the life out of Roode, much to the delight of the fans. Flailing his arms in desperation Roode hammers several rights into Berzerker's temple that seem to have very little effect. Showing signs of fading, Bobby takes the cheap way out and jams a thumb into Berzerker's right eye that breaks the hold instantly. Dropping to his knees, Roode sucks as much air into his lungs as he can while the Berzerker is temporarily blinded. The big man stumbles around the ring clutching his eye, and walks striaght into a kick to the midsection. Lurching him forward, Roode tries to capitalise by going for a Fisherman's Buster! Hooking Berzerker's massive right leg, he lifts him up, but his back buckles halfway as he drops to the canavs still feeling the effects of the bearhug. Given a second chance, the viking starts hussing madly and stamps his feet. Pulling Roode up by his hair, he whips him into the ropes signalling for the Big Boot. Roode rebounds, but ducks the outstretched foot and keeps running. Berzerker turns around, and eats a huge Northern Lariat! The fans boo as Roode drops to his knees clutching his chest, and covers the Berzerker to get the three count in his debut match!

Bobby Roode def. The Berzerker to take #6 in the XGW Rankings (58%)

XGW Tag Team Title Match

The Lost Boys (Azreal and Gabriel) © Vs The Samoan Island Gangsters (Eddie Fatu and Matt Anoai)

As the participants from the previous match leave the ringside area, we cut straight into the second of three title matches of the night. "Gangsta Nation" by Ice Cube brings out the challengers for the tag titles, the former Three Minute Warning of Fatu and Anoai. Both men have their game faces on as they march the short distance down the ramp to the ring, and roll in through the bottom. Their no nonsense approach to the match brings a short end to their entrance, as the music fades.

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the

beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the

beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six.

The opening to "Number Of The Beast" is replaced by "Black Metal" by Cradle Of Filth, bringing out the XGW Tag Team champions in the sixth month of their reign. Both men march slowly down to the ring, with their heads covered in black cloths covering their faces. The Gangsters wait patiently in the ring, pacing back and forth like caged lions waiting for their prey. Azreal is first to step onto the apron, but drops back down as Fatu makes a charge for him. The referee is forced to keep the two huge samoans back as The Lost Boyz make their way into the ring. Un-hooking the straps on the tag titles, both belts are handed over as the ref shows them to Fatu and Anoai. The distraction of the gold allows both Azreal and Gabriel to throw themselves into the fray early, and get a much needed opening advantage.

Scurrying out of the way, the referee disposes of the titles and calls for the bell to officially start the match. Taking the initiative off the bat works wonders as the smaller champions are able to keep the challengers off guard with a flurry of rights and lefts. This proves to be short lived however as they both get thrown backwards in a dominant show of strength. Instead of charging again the champions roll out of the ring and try to regroup, but that doesn't hold well for the Gangsters as they too take it to the outside and attempt to close down their means of escape. Seeing the two big men coming, Azreal and Gabriel slide back into the ring and are quick to deliver stero leg drops cutting off both Fatu and Anoai as they try to follow. They try to continue their assault, but Gabriel is forced out onto the apron leaving Azreal to fly solo against a pissed off Fatu. Luckily he's able to land several boots to the side of his head before he can get up, which is enough to keep him off balance long enough to try and hook in a camel clutch. It takes some effort for Azreal to pull Eddie's arms into position, and by this time Fatu is starting to rise back to his feet. Holding on for dear life, Azreal hammers Fatu in the side of the head with several right crossfaces. This only serves to piss him off even more as he falls backwards and flattens him underneath his 370+lbs frame! Clutching his stomach in agony, Azreal rolls to one side as Fatu gets to his feet and tags in Anoai. Eager to get some retribution of his own, Matt drags Azreal up by his blood red hair and whips him across the ring. Fatu is their waiting to lift him up into a release flapjack, as Anoai comes off an opposite rope and lands a huge leg drop to the back of his head! Gabriel tries to help his partner by ascending to the top rope, and leaping off with a flying body press. Eddie sees him coming and catches him with ease, spinning him into the middle of the ring with a devestating powerslam. The fans cheer on the total destruction of the tag team champions, as Matt calls for Eddie to go up to the top rope. Signalling for the Gang Warfare, the match looks all but over as Gabriel shows little signs of life. Azreal is pulled to his feet as he's chosen to take the move, but as Anoai spins him around he gets a face full of red mist! The referee sees this and starts to reprimand Azreal, then quickly tries to help Matt clear his vision.

Eddie tries to get off the top rope, but Azreal quickly cuts him off with a forearm shot to the stomach. This gives Gabriel enough time to get back to his feet and join his partner. The champions climb to the top along with Fatu, and hook him carefull into position. The three men stand shakily on the top rope for a moment before the Lost Boyz execute a breathtaking double superplex that shakes the ring on impact! All three hit the ring hard, leaving Azreal to crawl over to Eddie and attempt the cover. The ref is still helping out Anoai, and misses what should have been the end of the match. He finally realises there's a cover attempt, but Fatu manages to kick out at two thanks to the extra time he was given. Still suffering slightly from the mist, Anoai grabs hold of Azreal and whips him furiously out of the ring. The anger on his face is evident even through the patches of red still on his face. Gabriel gets to his feet unaware of what's behind him, and turns right into a barrage of brutal right hand shots reeling him backwards into the nearest corner. Gabriel's eyes look glazed over under the lighting in the Gravity Bar as he continues to take each right hand Anoai angrily throws at him. As his body slumps to a seated position, Matt heads over to the other corner slapping his knee. He starts to charge, but Azreal springboards onto the top rope and wipes him out with a huge dropkick! Matt barely misses his partner as he crashes into the canvas. With Azreal the only man on his feet, he looks to try and finish things with the Green Manalishi With The Two Pronged Crown. Exerting a lot of strength pulling Fatu to his feet, Azreal kicks him in the stomach and sets him up in a piledriver position. Crossing both arms and clutching them tightly, he tries to lift the big man up but stalls halfway. Determined to hit it, he tries again but to similar results. Not allowing a third attempt, Eddie flips him over his head and falls backwards flattening him again with his weight! He remains on top looking for the win, but Gabriel makes the save just before three. Rolling the samoan off his partner, the Archangel helps Azreal to his feet and they start putting boots to Eddie's neck and head. Once again Matt Anoai is left to save his partner, dropping both champions from behind with simutaneous clotheslines. Making sure there will be no stopping them this time Anoai lifts Azreal over his head and tosses him over the top rope, sending him chest first into the guardrail! A fairly large "Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" rings out through the club as Anoai helps Eddie up and calls for another Gang Warfare. It takes Fatu quite some time to climb to the top rope, as Anoai waits with Gabriel on his shoulders. Neither man is paying attention to anything but the match, and doesn't see the crowd parting as someone makes their way over the railing.

IPB Image

Grabbing both tag titles, he tosses one of them into the ring baiting Anoai to drop Gabriel. Grabbing the belt off the floor, Matt is imediately confronted by the referee despite having no intention on using it. This gives the unkown figure enough time to hop onto the apron and level Eddie with a huge shot to the back of his head! The fans boo madly as he drops to the floor and quickly runs around to goad Anoai again. Letting his anger get the better of him, Matt climbs out of the ring and starts to give chase. He stops in his tracks as he hears the referee counting, but can't make it back in time to stop Gabriel covering the unconcious Fatu.

The Lost Boyz def. The Samoan Island Gangsters to RETAIN the XGW Tag Team Titles (Gabriel pins Eddie Fatu) (74%)

Gabriel rolls to safety, helping Azreal to his feet as Anoai storms back into the ring. The ref collects the titles and hands them back to the Lost Boyz as they join their mystery cohort on the rampway. Matt is left throwing an angered temper in the ring after being screwed out of their first ever title shot. Eddie can barely move after the belt shot, and needs to be helped up by his partner.

Running Out Of Time

As the ring is clearing of the competitors, the screens show a shot from the parking lot, where Stevie is pacing back and forth in the cold January air. Every few seconds he stops to look at his watch, shaking his head in disbelief. Eventually giving up, he heads back into the warmth of the club.

Stevie Waits Patiently For Ace To Show Up (79%)

Number One Ranking Spot Match

Evan Karagias © Vs Paul Birchall w/ Dean Ayass

"Getting Away With Murder" hits the sound system, heralding the arrival of the man who claims to be the undisputed star of XGW since the very first show. Holding onto the number one spot of the title rankings since it's inception, Evan Karagias' ego has swelled to outlandish proportions. So much so that despite taking on a wrestling machine like Birchall, he makes his way down to the ring in his street clothes. Making sure to take as much time as he can, Evan stops at ringside to chat up a lady in the front row. Her boyfriend doesn't seem to be too happy about it, and Karagias only makes matters worse by grabbing his beer and throwing it into his face! The guy tries to jump the barricade as Evan rolls into the ring, but security manage to restrain him and calm him down. Motioning for a mic elicits a boo from th crowd, which quickly turns to a cheer as "Sick" by Seven Wiser hits before he can get a word out. Dean Ayass makes his way out through the curtain first, but Brichall soon makes his appearance as he charges past his manager making a beeline for the ring! Evan is too dumbfounded to react and gets wiped out with a huge running tackle that nearly knocks him out of his expensive shoes. He's barely hit the floor when Paul grabs his head and starts firing off right after right trying to make short work of him. Switching his offense quickly, Birchall lifts Evan to his feet with very little effort and tosses him into the middle of the ring with a perfect overhead belly to belly suplex! The fans are eating up the Englishman's fast paced, hard hitting offense as Karagias rolls around in agony. Dropping to the canvas Birchall grabs Evan's right arm looking for a Royal Mutilation but Evan is still too aware and drags himself over to the ropes and wraps around them tightly. Surprised by the determination he's showing, Birchall lets a wry smile cross his lips. This swiftly disappears as he lays several strong boots to Evan's ribs, releasing his hold on the ropes. Lifting him up to his feet and then onto his shoulders in one fluid move, Paul walks into the nearest corner. Taking several steps forward he flips forward landing a rolling samoan drop on Karagias. Before the fans have a chance to cheer, he's onto his feet and hits an impressive standing moonsault. Again the go to cheer, but once more he's already on his feet. To the few who know of his previous work this sequence comes as no surprise. However for the majority seeing it for the first time, they're amazed at the sight of a heavyweight like Birchall hitting a perfect standing shooting star press! The near thousand fans are now solidly behind Paul Birchall as he goes for a cover but stops the count himself, shaking his head with a smile on his face. Standing up, he looks around the club and shouts "C...FOUR!" at the top of his lungs. Karagias is barely able to stagger to his feet as Ayass barks encouragment at his charge. Birchall stalke Evan, waiting for him to turn around. As he does, he finds himself locked in a rock bottom position. Paul points up, and is met with several sharp elbow shots to the side of his head! Showing a little sign of life Evan escapes the move and makes a hasty escape to ringside. Rubbing his jaw, Paul looks increasingly surprised but not worried in the slightest. He watches as Karagias stumbles around the outside of the ring, only to see Evan spring to life as he nears Ayass and wipes him out with a huge right hand! This sends Birchall into a rage as he darts after Karagias, who quickly runs around to the opposite side of the ring. Paul gives chase as Evan hits the ring, and starts fumbling around in his trouser pocket. Birchall gets into the ring as Evan tries to run again, colliding with the ref! This spins him back around face to face with Birchall who grabs his shirt collar with both hands. He rears back with his right hand...but Evan finally pulls his hand out of his pocket, revealing a small canister of pepper spray! He squirts it in Birchall's eyes and watches with a sick sense of satisfaction as Birchall claws at his eyes, uncharacteristically screaming in pain! The moment his back is turned, Karagias rolls him up in a schoolboy and grabs a handful of tights. The ref returns to the action seeing the cover and counts three, giving Karagias the victory! The fans hurl abuse at Evan as he rolls out of the ring and runs as fast as he can up the ramp, leaving a blinded Birchall in agony in the ring.

Evan Karagias def. Paul Birchall to remain #1 in the XGW Rankings (63%)

Run Like The Wind

The screen quickly lights up showing Evan continuing to run through the backstage area of the club, and out into the parking lot. Finding his car he scrambles to get out his keys, and within a matter of moments he's revving the engine and getting as far away from the Gravity Bar...and Paul Birchall...as he can, almost colliding with another car turning into the lot in the process.

Evan Karagias leaves the club (57%)

XGW Heavyweight Title Match

Ryan Sakoda Vs "The Dark Prophet" Seven ©

It was finally time for the main event, a rematch from Winter Wasteland between Ryan Sakoda and Seven. Despite both being heels in the fans eyes, the two have enganged in several hard fought battles over the XGW Heavyweight title. While Sakoda has beaten the champ before, the title was never on the line. "Paper Tiger" by Dry Kill Logic brings out Ryan Sakoda for the first time in the evening. Wearing a full dress suit and sunglasses like he wore during his brief run with the WWE, Sakoda walks down the ramp towards the ring exuding confidence and determination. Most of the fans have adopted him as the face of the match much like last month thanks to the overall hatred towards the dominant Heavyweight champion. Removing his glasses, jacket, and shirt, Sakoda slides them under a nearby turnbuckle and begins to stretch on the ropes several times to limber himself up as he waits for Seven. His music fades, and we get a few moments of eager silence before "Pale Horse Apocalypse" by Devildriver blares through the speakers in The Gravity Bar. Decked in the same long white coat he wore during his interview earlier in the show, Seven slowly steps onto the top of the stage with his head hung low. He waits for a few moments before reaising his head and pushing back his coat to reveal the XGW Heavyweight title around his waist. A smile can just be seen under the cover of the hood. Sakoda refuses to pay him much attention, choosing to walk back and forth throwing flurries of quick fists into the air. Walking down the ramp at a very slow pace only serves to increase the anticipation in the crowd, and in turn makes his smile even more evident. Pushing back the hood revealing his spiked blone hair, Seven's eyes lock on a now motionless Sakoda. Climbing up onto the apron, he steps through the ropes refusing to take his eyes off his challenger. With them now both in the ring, they remain in seperate corners as Seven removes his coat fully and then unhooks the Heavyweight title handing it over to the referee. His music finally fades as the belt is thrust up into the air before being placed on the outside. The very second the bell rings, both men simultaneously burst out of their corners and clash in the center of the ring!

Much like during the last match, the crowd really gets into the hard hitting opening to the match. Both men exchange a series of stiff right hands that make Vader look like Duane Gill in comparison. Neither man will allow their pride to be damaged by showing the effects of the punches, and this is shown literally as Seven thrusts his thigh deep into Sakoda's stomach bringing the exchange to a screeching halt. Taking a moment to breath, he follows the thigh strike with a clubbing forearm to Ryan's back that drops him down onto all fours. Then breaking from his usually serious demeanour, the champ takes a moment to illustrate how this is the position everyone in the club should be in regards to him. They don't like this one bit, giving him as much hell as they can. He casually laughs it off and drives a boot into the side of Sakoda's head, flipping him onto his back. Dropping down he goes for a cover, pushing his right forearm into Ryan's face for added insult. Naturally the count never makes it past two, but Seven knew that it wouldn't and merely did it to get inside Sakoda's head so early into the match. Rising to his feet he circled his downed opponent, kicking him mockingly denanding he got to his feet. His taunts were finally answered, as one of his kicks was caught and Sakoda sprung into action dragging him down to the canvas. Within a matter of moments Seven found himself face down with his legs wrapped in a unique leg lock variation! The crowd popped at the quick switch in advantage as Sakoda pulled and twisted Seven's legs with every ounce of strength he had. The champion managed to hold on long enough to drag himself and the extra weight several feet across the ring and clutch the bottom rope in desperation. Finally showing some kind of humanity gave Ryan the opening he needed and switched all his focus onto the champion's legs. Like a pitbull he relentlessly attacks his target, giving Seven no option but to bail out of the ring in an attempt to keep his chances intact. Sakoda doesn't see it that way as he's straight out onto the floor too and going straight for the legs again. Pulling Seven to his feet proves to be a decisive moment in the match so far, as the champ is able to rake Sakoda's eyes, and whip him hard into the guardrail! Instead of escapiung back into the ring, Seven grabs Sakoda's arm and whips him into the ring apron. Once again he whips him, this time hitting the guardrail but flipping up and over it as well! After finding an area of his own to work on, Seven rolls himself back into the ring hoping he can steal a cheap count out and retain his belt. This seems like a very likely option as Sakoda is still in the crowd as the ref reaches six and is barely back in the ring by nine.

Not too downhearted by the match continuing, Seven takes solice in the fact that Sakoda's back has taken a beating. Dropping a series of three elbow drops right into the center of his back, he attempts a rare submission by dragging Sakoda into the middle of the ring and applying a Camel Clutch. Wrenching back on his head, Seven seems determined to either get the tap out, or snap Sakoda's neck trying. In a surprise moment Sakoda seems to feed off the encouragment of the crowd and starts to show signs of life. Seven notices this and cuts him off by dropping his weight onto the weakened area of his back. Stepping off his body, Seven stumbles slightly still feeling pain in his legs. Running his thumb across the length of his throat, the champ pulls Sakoda up to his feet. Whipping him off the ropes he shows no doubt about going for a Pale Horse. Catching and swinging Sakoda's body, Seven all but hits the move as his legs buckle halfway through and both men hit the canvas in a crumpled heap. The crowd starts to chant for Sakoda as the ref initiates a no standing ten count. It is however, the champion who starts to move first as he crawls towards the ropes. Sakoda finally starts to stir, clutching his back as he rises to one knee. Across the ring Seven is pulling himself up the ropes to his feet, never once taking his eyes off Sakoda. Knowing he's lost the speed advantage, the champ moves gingerly away from the corner hoping to catch Sakoda in a reversal. However the same thing is going through Ryan's mind as he knows he can't lift Seven with his back taking so much damage earlier. The two remain circling, also realising that they're also getting closer together. Within about five feet of each other Sakoda springs into action looking for a knee height dropkick, but Seven moves. He tries an elbow drop which is also dodged, and both men scramble to their feet where Sakoda shoots forward with a Roaring Elbow! The crowd pops as Seven's head snaps backwards and he drops to the canvas. Instinctively Ryan goes for the cover and the entire club counts along. Many of them begin to cheer his victory, until they all cone to realise Seven's foot is placed on the bottom rope breaking the count. Distraught by being so close to the title once again, Sakoda gets to his feet primed for another Roaring Elbow. It takes Seven quite a while to drag himself up as he turns around to see Sakoda charging at him like a bull. Whether it was intentional or not, Seven drops back down to the canvas watching Sakoda sail over the top rope and to the floor below! The ref checks both men, taking more notice of Seven who now has his eyes close lying motionless on the canvas. Sakoda gets to his feet angrily, noticing the ref checking on Seven and looks up to the top rope. Sliding back into the ring Ryan points down at the champion and slowly begins to climb the ropes. What he doesn't see is Seven reveal he was playing possum as he gets to his feet and surprises the challenger with a clubbing shot to his back. Spinning around he clutches both Sakoda's arms in a crucifix position and dives forward driving Ryan shoulders and neck first into the canvas with his Christ's Burden! The fans can only watch and boo as Seven crawls over and drapes an arm over Sakoda as the ref counts three on another successful title defense!

"The Dark Prophet" Seven def. Ryan Sakoda to RETAIN the XGW Heavyweight Title (56%)

Rising to his feet, Seven is handed the XGW Title which he raises proudly over his head. The Lost Boyz and their mystery accomplice from earlier all make their way down the ramp and slide under the bottom rope. With all four members of The 7th Circle in the ring, they turn their attention to Sakoda lying face up in the middle of the ring. Seven initiates the assault as his three followers quickly join him in beating their unconscious pray. After a few moments the crowd begins to chant "ACE! ACE! ACE!" causing Seven to look towards the curtain. However there's no sign of movment and he returns to the assault. After several minutes of taking turns attacking Sakoda, the fans are showering not only The 7th Circle with boos, but Ace Steel as well for not showing up.

Mother

Tell your children not to walk my way

Tell your children not to hear my words

What they mean

What they say

Mother

They finally have something to cheer about as all eyes turn to the stage and Ace Steel bursts through the curtain with a chair in hand! Seven's eyes pop out of his head as he watches the man he thought he'd got rid of for good charge down the ring. Ace slides in and immediately starts swinging the chair at anything that moves. Each member of The 7th Circle takes a shot from Steel before bailing out of the ring. They regroup on the stage as Steel makes sure they don't try to get back in. Sakoda slowly begins to come to and stumbles to his feet. Ace turns to face him, not showing any compassion for him despite coming to his rescue. Sakoda shares the feeling as he doesn't seem at all happy that Ace came to help him. A three way staredown ends the show, with the returning Ace Steel getting an ovation from the XGW faithful!

Opening Match: Probably the least as far as build up goes, and I never expected Dragon to win it, mainly because he had the least build up out of the three. It is good to see him win though, but I hope you have something planned for him cause filler champs suck. Karagais and Moore got to get it on and settle their score though, and maybe that will leave Dragon and Paris to fued over this title.

Seven Promo: Loved the Seven part of it, but didn't like the use of Raven's line by the Alter Boys. I think they really need a hook of their own. Sometimes kind of like LAW's version, but a little different to seperate them.

Berzerker vs Bobby Roode: Well, It wasn't as big a mark out moment as Polaco would have been, but it was a good signing nonetheless. Getting the win over the Bezerker and automatically putting himself in the rankings was a good start as well. Hopefully you have something for this guy as well. It's still early yet so I'm not sure where you're going booking wise.

Tag Title Match: I was in fear when I started reading this match. I noticed that you mentioned Azrael and Gabriel had held the titles for 6 months, and I figured that was foreshadowing to them losing it tonight, but thank god it didn't happen. Another debut, but is that who I think it is? or are you waiting on that one?

Karagais vs Birchall: EVAN! EVAN! EVAN! I don't know why I love this character but damn, I can't seem to get enough of him. I loved the pepper spray being used in the match and how he got the win, but didn't stick around.

Sakoda vs Seven: I knew Seven wasn't losing this match although I would love to see Sakoda hold the belt, even for a month. Ace coming out was good, but for some reason I didn't seem to like it as much as I thought I would. Probably because I knew it was coming. WOuld have loved it better if he didn't show up, and forced Stevies hand. You could have had your first rebel character.

Overall it was a good show. If I were to rate it in terms of letter ratings, I'd give it a B- Some of the show worked, but there were a few things that brought it down from a "mark" perspective.