What a knockout

aamsaf

I saw it avatar'd too.

I love the way Herring's facial expression just goes 'well now you've gone and made me mad', and smack, he's down. It didn't even look like a hard shot.

'I'm not gay' can be his catchphrase. Someone get it put on a t-shirt.

That second one is hilarious. I'm not if it's if the dancing or the fact it looks like midget boxing.

Edited by The Kraig

Nakao (the Japanese dude) was taken to the back and given time to compose himself. If he was able to continue, the fight would've taken place later on in the night, but appartently he was in no condition to go and they called it off giving Heath Herring (the white dude) the disqualification. Giving Nakao the win by DQ I mean.

Yeah.

I saw it avatar'd too.

I love the way Herring's facial expression just goes 'well now you've gone and made me mad', and smack, he's down. It didn't even look like a hard shot.

'I'm not gay' can be his catchphrase. Someone get it put on a t-shirt.

That second one is hilarious. I'm not if it's if the dancing or the fact it looks like midget boxing.