Young Hannibal: Behind the Mask

apsham

18395323.jpg

Based on Thomas Harris' upcoming new book of the same name, this prequel shows a young Hannibal Lechter in three different phases of his life from childhood in Lithuania to his ten years in England up to his time in Russia before his capture by FBI agent Will Graham in Manhunter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367959/

The actor set to play young Hannibal is the above Gaspard Ulliel, who I think... might be able to pull it off. Either way, what do you guys think about this? Is it going to be do-able, or...

Lecter > *

Should be quite a film. I'm in the middle of reading Hannibal right now, so I'll probably grab Behind the Mask when it comes out.

The film itself should be quite interesting, considering the events that are to take place that turn Lecter into the sociopath we all know and love.