• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the way the bonuses didn't work in this game. I was responsible for Marcos being burned, and didn't get a bonus for it. I was swapped to the witches alignment at least a day before I died, and not only did no one tell me, but I didn't get to participate in anything they did either. Way to go guys.

It's been like 11 hours and no one posted so I'll take the plunge. Ace or Fanku have to be witches since they obviously caused/knew that Marcos alignment swapped with me. I'd still like to know why I wasn't informed of anything regarding this or the identity of the witch I should have found out when Marcos was burned.

umm....Naiwf I hate to say this and I really don't have to defend myself considering your dead but I will.

A) I cant be a witch. I wasn't in town for the first 2 days remember?

B) I stopped your vote because I trusted Fanku's judgment. You were proven as a witch so stop bitching and stop revealing info. Your dead so you can't help anyone anymore remember?

C) You had the support of just about everyone and no-one would believe you would be a witch. Hence why I stopped the vote, because with the support you've gathered you could easily turn it on us.

'obviously caused/knew'? It was a guess based on the given information. In both the opening post, and my ability PM said that The Future was town aligned. The Future said that Plubby said that Marcos was 'not town aligned'. And he continued to stick to his story even after his death. So I believe him.

If all this is true, why else would plubby and LCS say Marcos was 'not town aligned', then when lynching time came, Marcos showed up as a townie? An alignment changing ability is the only logical solution.

I just want to know why I got my alignment switched yet I was neither informed about being a witch nor told who one of the witches was because Marcos died thanks to me targetting him. If Marcos switched with me, then he did that on the first day of the game and I was playing for the wrong team for more than half of the time I was alive without anyone telling me, and that seems pretty stupid. Just looking for an explanation considering neither GM has clarified it for me.

you were NOT responsible for starting that bandwagon. Zaz, as you mention in your post, started that bandwagon. no witch name for you.

i suggest you read the thread closely. there are hints all throughout our posts, and red herrings too. not everything is what it APPEARS to be.

I'm supposed to interpret that my alignment was switched from the first move of the game since The Future clearly got the Marcos deal wrong? No one else voted for Marcos until I gave a reason, but Zaz is responsible for his death? I thought we were playing a game of strategy not semantics.

I really dont know what happened with the whole Marcos situation I am still sticking by my story I was The Fair Maiden Town Alligned I could learn a role I asked Plubs for Marcos and he said he wasnt town alligned then abruptly went offline so I clarified with LCS....then Marcos dies and is Town Alligned....theres some ability switcher aboot