WITCHES

witch.gif

Plubby and I have been thinking about doing a Mafia type game with a different angle, and Plubby the genius that he is came up with WITCHES.

Based in medieval times, there has been some killings of town people and the blame has been put on the WITCHES in the village. As we all know Witches don't exist, it was just the imagination of some unimformed people , but what if Witches did exist? The townspeople took matters into their own hands and murdered the headwitch. all hell has now broken loose. Big Trouble in Little Village.

Following the main principles of Mafia the game will consist of a night time session and a daytime session. During the night the Witches will pm Plubby who they wish to do away with that night. During the day will be the time you try to catch the witches to burn them at the stake, or do other bad things to them.

All voting and discussion is to occur in the thread itself. Townies are to discuss who is a witch, and witches should be trying to bluff/convince/blend in, and generally try not to get voted for. To vote, type Vote: Username (in bold, so it’s easier to count). You can also change your vote, by typing Change Vote: Username. You can also choose to vote for No Killing. Remember, you must post in the thread for you vote to be counted. You can also abstain from voting, which means I just do not include you in the number crunching. Daytime abilities are to PM'd preferably to me.

Elimination occurs after 48 Hours, or whenever a person obtains 50% of the vote. In case of a tie, the latest vote will be discounted, until the tie is broken. Once a person dies, I will reveal his alignment and role.

Night ends once Plubby post who gets killed, and the cycle repeats itself. The citizens win if all Witches are dead, and vice versa. Remember, this is a team effort, so if you think sacrificing someone may help your cause, go ahead.

RULES:

Traditional board rules still apply, so please do not postwhore in the thread. Trash talk, accuse, call out other players if you want, but if you’re going to vote, at least state some kind of reason as to why you’re doing so.

Though posting is not compulsory, we’d like to see some active participation.

Once you are dead, you stay dead, and may not participate until the game is over. You may also not advise the remaining players on what to do – besides, to prevent cheating, I will not provide the dead with any additional information than they were if they were still alive. Of course, I’m willing to listen to your theories as to what’s going on. Likewise, I'd appreciate if those not taking part try not help those playing, though general comments on how things are going would be welcomed in the Sign Up Thread.

Other than the witches, all players may not discuss game plan, your role, or alignment outside the thread. Of course, I can’t enforce this, but I believe secretly revealing information amongst each other would spoil the game, so try not to do so.

(CREDIT TO GONGZUN ZAN FOR THESE RULES.)

If there are any other questions, just send us a PM or hit one of us up on MSN, and we can sort it out.

THERE ARE 12 SPOTS AVAILIBLE, SO BE QUICK.

1. The Future

2. Fanku Kaibutsu

3. Naiwf

4. Gongzun Zan

5. MrNiceGuy

6. The Ace

7. Syck

8. King Kong/Zaz

9. Marcos

10. EWFan2004

Edited by MR. LCS

• Replies 40