WWE 2006

IDOL

Okay, commenting on your last show, and first off, waaaaaaaayyyyy too many squashes on that edition of SD. It seemed like everything was simply filler until you got to the main event, and the contract signing at the end. Orton and Lashley is a nice set up, and I think it could work. Hopefully Orton ends his winning streak cause honestly, I don't like Lashley at all.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.grapplefanatics.com

Weekly News (February, week three)

Ring of Honor Anniversary Show Results

* The Carnage Crew def. Colt Cabana and Adam Pearce

* Chad Collyer defeated Ricky Reyes

* Sal Rinuaro and Tony Mamaluke def. Matt Stryker and Jimmy Rave to defend the ROH Tag Titles

* Homicide def. Ace Steel

* Austin Aries def. Abyss

* Rocky Romero def. Nigel McGuinness for the ROH Pure Title

* Christopher Daniels def. Steve Corino

* ROH Champion Bryan Danielson def. Low-Ki

The matchup between Corino and Daniels was by far the match of the night, and the most talked about throughout the weekend.

The News and Rumor Mill

*CM Punk and Chris Cage have continued to impress higher ups the past couple of weeks. Punk and Cage have been working dark matches as a team over the past couple of weeks before the RAW and Smackdown! events, using skater type gimmicks complete with spray paint. There are talks of the two joining the RAW brand after WrestleMania.

*Since the Spirit Squad angle was dropped after the Royal Rumble, John "Johnny" Jeter, Mike "Mikey" Mondo, Nick "Nicky" Nemeth, and Ken "Kenny" Doane have returned to OVW while Nick "Mitch" Mitchell was shipped to Deep South Wrestling. Its probably the best for all five of them as now they can continue to improve and (hopefully) get called back up to the main roster without career threatening gimmicks.

*Both Traci Brooks and Lance "Dallas" Hoyt are in continued talks with the WWE, it is expected that both are close to reaching deals with the company.

*Since his departure from TNA Matt Bentley has been filling his time with indy dates, primarily for NWA Cyber Space. Ties with cousin Shawn could land him a deal in the future though, without question.

*Jerry Lynn had a scare while wrestling Rikishi on last week's iMPACT! as his entire left arm went completely numb, it was said to be just a scare though as he is now fine and set to go again.

*Last week we stated that there were rumors going around about the King of the Ring returning and taking the place of ECW One Night Stand, there seems to be more truth to this now as "TBA" fills the name of the event.

WWE RAW Preview

Here is the official preview for this weeks RAW;

Foul Mood

(Mon, Feb. Week 4)

Things are certainly bound to be interesting as RAW rolls in to Trenton! Last week the interim General Manager of RAW, Mr. McMahon hand picked the WWE World Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Chris Masters to punish Shawn Michaels in a handicap match. However as we all found out, the miscommunication between the young champion lead to an opportunity for HBK to blast Carlito with Sweet Chin Music and pick up the win. Mr. McMahon certainly won't be in the best of moods!

With six days away from his showdown with Smackdown!'s Rey Mysterio, Todd Grisham will conduct a sit down interview with the "Game" Triple H. What will the self proclaimed "King of Kings" have to say about his opponent at the Smackdown! brand exclusive Pay Per View?

Plus last week Shelton Benjamin's momma said goodbye to the WWE and her son. How will the Intercontinental Champion fare without his momma in his corner as he takes on Rob Van Dam in a non title match. RVD has yet to be beaten since his return from a serious knee injury, will Shelton Benjamin find the focus to put Van Dam down for the count?

Find out all of this and more Monday Night on the USA Network!

Edited by Idolized

First just let me appologize for the lateness of this post, this thing just took forever to write, but alas we're just one show away from No Way Out. Oh and I appologize right now for the Cena rap :-/

IPB Image

WWE RAW RESULTS - MONDAY WEEK FOUR - FEB. 2006

AIRING LIVE FROM TRENTON, NJ.

1 - TODAY'S WWE SUPERSTAR OPENS THE SHOW

"Just look at me" played when RAW hit the air with a tremendous amount of boos, not so much for the "Conman" Rob Conway being a heel, but more along the lines that a guy of Conway's caliber was starting off the show. Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler joked about his match with Cena last week, but the "Conman" wasn't in a jovial mood as Lillian soon found out when he snatched the microphone out of her hands.

Rob Conway: Alright, you people just shut the hell up 'cause the "Conman" has got sumthin' ta' say!

*Conway snatched his shades off of his face with his free hand and frowned at the camera*

Rob Conway: Last week I came out here and I told everyone that I was gonna beat John Cena! Well last week I didn't get the job done, no the "Conman's" mind was somewhere else. Tonight however is a whole new night! So Cena, I'm out here challenging you again! It's time all these fans realized that I am today's WWE Superstar, not you!

*The fans booed Conway who looked up at the entrance ramp in hopes that Cena would be coming out any second.*

Rob Conway: Come on Cena, what do ya' say?

*Conway waited for a few moments for Cena's arrival while Styles and the King asked if Conway was crazy for challenging the WWE Champion once again. "My Time is Now" played over the speakers marking the entrance John Cena himself.*

Rob Conway challenges John Cena - 2 minutes, C Rating

2 - THE CHAMPION HAPPILY ACCEPTS

Cena came out from the back all smiles, and shook his head in disbelief.

John Cena: Well, well... you wanted me so... THE CHAMP IS HERE!

*The crowd popped a bit for Cena, but Conway stood in the ring readily waiting for Cena to "bring it" as his hand motions suggested.*

John Cena: Look what we got here! Rob Conway in his leopard trunks

What the hell is the deal wit' all these punks?

Not only does this fool dress like he be been clubbing at 'da Blue Oysta', he's as dumb as they come

Keep runnin' yo mouth son... the Champ's 'bout's'ta bring you some...

*Cena smiled and shook his head, Cena's "rapping" is something he hadn't done in quite a while and was a welcome change that the fans seemed into. Conway seemed a little upset at the "Blue Oyster" Gay bar reference and grabbed hold of the top rope. Conway's mouth was easily read as he yelled "F*** You!"*

John Cena: F' Me? No foo'...

*Cena held out the microphone and the fans finished up his sentence with "F*** You!" Cena dropped the microphone on top of the ramp and ran down to the ring, the champion could barely get his belt unstrapped before Conway started to unload.*

Cena accepts Conway's challenge - 3 minutes, B Rating

3 - HE JUST CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH A BREAK

Conway clubbed the Champion to his knees with punishing forearms and well placed kicks to Cena's side and pretty soon Cena found himself up against the ropes. Conway was warned to break his assault at the five count, and he did only to go back for more. He whipped the WWE Champion into the opposite corner and began stomping away at Cena's midsection. Conway placed his foot against Cena's throat and began choking the Champion out until once again he was forced to stop at five. Conway looked like a man on a mission in the early going, but Cena would come back when the "Conman" had a sleeper locked on in the center of the ring. Cena got the fans on his side and elbowed his way out. From that point on the WWE Champion marked his comeback, first out brawling Conway and then tossing him around like a rag doll with hip tosses and a Samoan Drop. The Five Knuckle Shuffle connected, and Cena began to "pump 'em up." A groggy Conway returned to his feet - his fate sealed as the WWE Champion lifted him up and planted him to the mat with the FU! Cena instantly made the cover and scored the three, once again proving why HE was the man.

John Cena p. Rob Conway - 7:58, B Rating

John Cena celebrated with the WWE Championship on his way up the ramp while Conway literally threw a fit inside of the ring. He pounded the mat with his fists, then got to his feet and kicked the ropes. "Today's WWE Superstar" as he called himself, certainly didn't look like one!

4 - THE SLAM OF THE WEEK

The WWE Slam of the Week showed the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters accidentally crashing a chair over Carlito's head last week before receiving the Sweet Chin Music from HBK in RAW's Main Event. The clip finished up with Michaels scoring with another Super Kick, this one to the face of Carlito for the victory in the Handicap Match.

The Slam of the Week - 1 minute, B Rating

5 - VINCE ISN'T PLEASED ABOUT LAST WEEK

When the Slam of the Week finished up, we went to the General Manager's office where the interim GM, Vince McMahon and his son Shane were shown. Neither man looked happy as Vince walked back and fourth and Shane stood with his arms folded across his chest.

Vince McMahon: I'm not happy Shane, I'm not happy one damn bit!

Shane McMahon: And you shouldn't be dad! I mean you handed them Shawn Michaels on a silver platter, and they still couldn't get the job done!

Vince McMahon: You're damn right they didn't get the job done!

*Vince looked irritated, and shook his head in disgust.*

Vince McMahon: But that's ok, because I've got a little something in store for all three of them! Carlito and Chris Masters couldn't even win in a handicap match last week against Shawn Michaels, Shane so I don't think they'll like what they have in store for them tonight!

*Shane smiled with anticipation*

Shane McMahon: Wha-what do you have in store?

Vince McMahon: I'll tell you what I have in store, tonight Carlito and Chris Masters are going to defend the World Tag Team titles against the number one contenders, Val Venis and the four hundred pound Viscera!

Shane McMahon: And what about Shawn Michaels?

Vince McMahon: Oh I've got something in store for Shawn Michaels...

*Vince leaned over and began whispering in Shane's ear. Shane's eyes lit up upon hearing his father's words and RAW switched scenes.*

Vince signs Tag Title Match - 3 minutes, A Rating

6 - STRIKER TEACHES EUGENE A LESSON

Back in the arena it was time for the second matchup of the night, this one saw Matt Striker take on Eugene, the once lovable "special" superstar that was now despised by the fans through no fault of his own. Striker had a quarter in his hand and asked Eugene if he wanted to play a game before the bell sounded. Eugene of course agreed. Striker switched the quarter back and forth to each hand behind his back and held out his fists asking which one the quarter was in. Eugene guessed correctly and became so excited (jumping up and down) that he didn't see the dirty low blow coming from the former teacher turned WWE Superstar. The bell sounded and Striker capitalized on his cheap advantage from the get go, he didn't allow Eugene to recover at all and nailed him with the Overdrive for the academic (no pun intended) three count.

Matt Striker p. Eugene - 3:23, C+ Rating

7 - SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WITH THE GAME

It was now time for Todd Grisham's "much" anticipated interview with the "Game" Triple H about his match with Rey Mysterio at Sunday's No Way Out Pay Per View, a match in which Mysterio's WrestleMania 22 title shot would be on the line. The interview was being conducted at WWE headquarters in Connecticut and the set was pretty much the same darkened two seat interview set as all of these type of interviews are done in.

Todd Grisham: Triple H we are only six days away from your showdown with Smackdown's Rey Mysterio this Sunday at No Way Out. My first question is simply what started this all between the two of you, how did this feud become so intense between the two of you that the lines between RAW and Smackdown became blurred?

Triple H: How did this all start? What the hell kinda' question is that Todd? You know damn well how all of this started. The Royal Rumble, Grisham! The night I was supposed to claim my shot at the WWE Title and move on to face John Cena at WrestleMania! Ya' remember that? I sure as hell do, 'cause Rey Mysterio won that match and took my shot! That's how this all started.

Todd Grisham: I understand that Triple H, don't get me wrong but couldn't you have secured your shot another way? I'm sure something would have been worked out by Mr. McMahon to decide the RAW main event at WrestleMania while Rey Mysterio headlined Smackdown's?

*Triple H shook his head as if Grisham had muttered something totally incomprehensible.*

Triple H: You don't get it Grisham, this isn't about just being in the RAW Main Event at WrestleMania, it's about a whole lot more. I stood out here week after week before the Royal Rumble and told everyone that I was gonna win it! I stood in that ring and told everyone that the "King of King's" would return to his throne after winning the Royal Rumble, but'cha know sumthin' that didn't happen! That didn't happen because some punk kid in a mask had to ruin my plans. But'cha know Vince McMahon, he's a business man. He wasn't gonna just decide the RAW Main Event and let Mysterio walk free after what he did. Nope. I went to Vince and I told him I was goin' ta' Smackdown! to hunt Mysterio down.

Todd Grisham: So it was Mr. McMahon who allowed this interbrand feud to come to light?

Triple H: Who'd ya' think allowed it kid, Teddy Long? Please... why in the hell would he want me to expose one of his "guys" to be the fraud that Mysterio is? Vince on the other hand, he knew this was a money feud. He knew that the "Game" showin' up on Smackdown! would put the *bleep* in the seats. But I could give a damn less about Smackdown, this beef with Mysterio - its' all about revenge.

Todd Grisham: Triple H last week during the contract signing on Smackdown! you had a few choice words for Rey that many are saying has spit on the dedication that he has been holding for the late Eddie Guerrero.

Triple H: Why because I told the guy the truth? Lemme tell ya' sumthin Grisham, if Mysterio thanks he's gonna pull that divine intervention crap with me he'd better think again! When he steps into that ring with me this Sunday that's all there is to it. Just me and him. No god... no Eddie Guerrero, just me and Rey. Last week I told Mysterio that come this Sunday he'd be goin'ta' hell and don't you for a second think that I didn't mean a word I said. This Sunday at No Way Out, Rey Mysterio is going to step into the ring with the "Game" and he's going ta' find out that I am everything I say I am and more! This Sunday I take back what is rightfully mine! Grisham this Sunday, Rey Mysterio finds out that I am that. damn. good!

*Triple H grimaced and breathed heavily while doing his best to look intimidating as the interview faded to black and RAW went to commercial break. There was no question about it, Triple H was ready for No Way Out*

Sit down interview with HHH - 5 minutes, B Rating

8 - SOME RATED R HOME FOOTAGE

When RAW returned from commercial break we were shown what looked to be home video footage. It appeared to be inside of a moving car, with Edge in the drivers' seat and the camera person (presumably Lita) in the passenger side taping everything.

Edge: (yelling) SO THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET MICK FOLEY IN A MATCH IS IF HIS FAT *bleep* COMES DOWN TO THE RING AND ACCEPTS MY CHALLENGE, HUH?

*Edge laughed maniacally, and struggled a bit to pay attention to the road between his outburst*

Edge: WELL there's only one way I see that happening, and that's if I make it PERSONAL! OH! But it's already been made personal when MICK FOLEY stuck his nose into MY business and cost me MY DAMN WWE TITLE!!!

*Cars beeped and tires screeched as the "Rated R Superstar" carelessly switched lanes creating sounds as if he'd almost caused a major highway accident.*

Edge: But don't you worry MICK FOLEY you're going to REGRET the day you stuck you nose in the "Rated R Superstar's" business! And not only you so will that PRETTY LITTLE WIFE OF YOURS and THOSE KIDS YOU'VE GOT! You wanted to make things personal Foley, they're about to get REAL PERSONAL!

*The camera switched focus off of Edge and onto the windshield where a big green sign red "Welcome to Long Island, New York" in big bold white letters a the footage came to an abrupt stop.*

Edge is coming for Foley - 4 minutes, B+ Rating

9 - PARTNERS AT ODDS

A video package that aired clips from last week's World Tag Team Title #1 Contender's Match - a match that saw Kane and Big Show involved in a shoving contest with each other. It showed Kane walk out on the Show leading to Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis and Viscera teaming up to topple the Giant to the outside. The event lead to Venis and Viscera becoming number one contenders, but the big news came as the clip ended and Joey Styles informed everyone that next week on RAW, the former World Tag Team Champions would collide as Kane and the Big Show will go one on one!

Replay/Kane v. Show announced for next week - 3 minutes, B Rating

10 - THE DEVILS DO NEW JERSEY

In the ring everyone's favorite interviewer Maria stood wearing a black robe. The dirty blonde dive had her hands full as well as one hand had a hold of a magazine and the other held a microphone. She seemed to be in her own little world as she stood in the center of the ring, not at all realizing that she was on TV. One of the ringside crew workers quickly informed her however.

Maria: Oh.... oh hi!

*She frantically looked around, a little blushed but she hurriedly began speaking.*

Maria: Hey it's Maria and if you guys haven't picked up the latest issue of the WWE Divas Magazine, you really need to! It's called WWE Divas do New York!

*She held the magazine up and showed it around each side of the ring to the crowd while the Titan Tron showed a huge picture of the magazine's cover.*

Maria: It has all of your favorite WWE Divas including me!

*The "air headed" interviewer smiled from ear to ear as she sat the magazine down on the canvas. She stood back up straight and with her free hand, Maria grabbed hold of one of the ends that tied her robe shut.*

Maria: But just in case you guys need a little preview of what you're going to see inside....

"WE AIN'T NO LADIES'TA MESS WITH!"

*Just as it seemed the lovely lady was about to expose herself to the crowd the music of Vince's Devils cut her off and the three woman contingent of Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, and Victoria switched sides of the curtain to major disapproval from the crowd. Victoria led the charge as Candice (with wand in hand) and Torrie (with Chloe) followed behind.

Victoria: Let me guess... this is the part where you take that little robe off and expose yourself to these people, right?

*Maria took a step backwards away from Victoria who had just been in her face, but walked back right into Torrie Wilson who snatched the microphone from Maria's hand.*

Torrie Wilson: Well news flash Maria, No one wants to see you!

*The crowd seemed to disagree with Torrie as she handed the microphone to Candice, who just last week was announced to be the next Playboy Cover girl.*

Candice: And why would they Maria when they could see the newest WWE Diva to pose for Playboy, ME! Candice Michelle!?

*Maria seemed to be pleading that she was sorry as the three women circled around her.*

Candice: I'll tell you what Maria, why don't you take that pretty little face of yours... and leave the ring. I mean let the real WWE Divas handle this, Kay?

*Maria looked crushed as Victoria and Torrie cleared her path out of the ring. She reached down and picked up the Divas Magazine and went to leave. In doing so however, she had turned her back on the threesome allowing her to fall easy pray to Victoria who grabbed her from behind and slammed her to the mat! Torrie (who handed Chloe to someone ringside) and Candice quickly ran over and pelted Maria with some sorry looking kicks to add further insult. They didn't stop there though as Torrie and Candice held on to Maria and allowed Victoria to grab hold of Maria's robe and rip it clean off of her! The crowd had gotten to see Maria in her underwear after all! Torrie and Candice slammed Maria's back to the mat and the newest Playboy Cover girl picked the microphone back up.

Candice: Now do you people want to see me take it all off?

*Even though she had just taken part in beating down her fellow Diva the sex craved crowd of course cheered Candice on.*

Candice: Well you're all gonna have to spend some of that welfare money 'cause Candice Michelle ain't free! My magazine hits shelves soon!

*Candice shared a laugh with Victoria and Torrie before posing in the center of the ring to the jeers from the crowd while RAW took another break.

Vince's Devil's humiliate Maria - 7 minutes, B Rating

11 - CARLITO HOLDS A GRUDGE

It was now time for the World Tag Team Titles to be decided as RAW returned to the air with the team of Val Venis and Viscera already present in the ring, Val was trying to get Viscera focused for what could be their biggest title match at this stage in both men's careers. Carlito was out next, and we learned over the commercial break on WWE unlimited that Carlito informed the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters that there were no hard feelings for what happened last week on RAW. The "Masterpiece" himself was out next marking the final participant in the matchup. Masters started things off with Venis and proudly displayed his power advantage, rubbing it in with taunts to the crowd. The veteran Venis however took advantage of this and welted the young gun's chest with stinging chops and clenched fists. Venis may not have been as strong as Masters but he was quicker - a point he proved as he blasted off of the ropes, ducked Masters' Polish Hemmer attempt and rebounded back off of the ropes before taking the "Masterpiece" down with a shoulder block! Masters got up and lunged towards Carlito to make the tag, something he had not done in weeks as the pairing had not been on the same page. Carlito chop blocked Venis' leg and would work over his opponent as the show went to commercial during the match.

When the show came back on, we learned that Carlito had knocked Viscera head first into an exposed turnbuckle. As the groggy 400 pounder stood up, Carlito charged at him - but Viscera moved out of the way and Carlito ran sternum first into the corner! Vis charged and splashed Carlito right into the turnbuckle, before moving back and pumping up the crowd. Vis let them know he was doing it again, but this time Carlito grabbed the referee by the shirt, and put him in place instead and Vis squashed Nick Patrick! It caught the big man by surprise and when he went to turn back to Carlito, the second generation superstar kicked him right below the belt! Val Venis rushed into the ring, and soon the "Masterpiece" followed. Viscera had fallen to the mat holding his nether regions as Val battled Carlito and Masters. Carlito slid out of the ring and grabbed a chair. The former United States Champion slid back into the ring, lifted the chair over his head- and intentionally blasted Chris Masters! Venis didn't know what to think as Masters hit the deck in a heap. Carlito revived the referee as Viscera gathered all of his marbles and landed a huge splash on Masters for the easy pin! Carlito had double crossed his partner and intentionally cost his team the World Tag Team Titles!

Val Venis and Viscera def. Carlito and Chris Masters for the World Tag Team Titles - 9:54, B- Rating

12 - THE MASTERPIECE LEARNS HE ISN'T COOL... THE HARD WAY

The stunned team of Val Venis and Viscera celebrated with the titles as they wandered back up the ramp way, meanwhile Carlito returned to the ring with his trademark apple in hand. The "Masterpiece" held his ribs in sheer agony after receiving a 400 pound splash, but Carlito cared less about Masters condition as he stomped away on what you could now safely call his "former partner." Carlito looked at Masters and then at the apple in his hand, and by the fans reaction they could already tell what was coming next. Carlito took a big bite of the apple, chewed it up and spit it right into Chris Masters' face! Carlito's (face) was enamored with a huge grin as his music played over the PA and RAW went to another commercial break.

Carlito spits in Masters' face - 3 minutes, B-Rating

13 - LET'S JUST SAY THEY'RE NOT THE BEST OF FRIENDS ANYMORE

An irate Chris Masters walked down the hall holding his ribs as RAW came back on the air.

Chris Masters: CARLITO! CARLITO!

*He stormed down the hall of the arena, passing backstage workers as he went*

Chris Masters: Where the HELL DID HE GO!? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM!? CARLITO! CARLITO! WHERE ARE YOU YA' SON OF A *bleep*!!

*Masters continued to storm down the hall in pursuit of the man who had just moments ago turned his back and cost him the World Tag Team Titles.*

Masters searches for Carlito - 1 minutes, B- Rating

14 - IF FLAIR DOESN'T DOUBT HIMSELF, WHY SHOULD YOU DOUBT HIM?

Todd Grisham was then standing in the backstage interview area with microphone in hand. As Grisham stood there the camera panned back to reveal the none other than the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair was standing next to him, his appearance led to several "Wooo's" that could be heard in the crowd.

Todd Grisham: Ric Flair last week in a match against Shelton....

*Flair held his hand out and grabbed Grisham's microphone out of his hand*

Ric Flair: Wait right there Grisham, let the Natcha' Boy handle this one, WOOOOOOOO!

*Flair took hold of Grisham's microphone and looked into the camera as it zoomed in, cutting the interviewer completely out*

Ric Flair: Shelton Benjamin! Shelton! Las' week you came out there and ya' stole a page outta the Natcha Boys book! You used every trick in the book'ta beat me and ya' did, congratulations, pal! You're the Champion!

*Flair shook his head and looked intensely at the camera*

Ric Flair: But let me tell ya' somethin' kid - if you think... if you think FOR ONE SECOND that you've seen the las' of the Natcha Boy, YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN! WOOOOOOO!

*The woo's throughout the crowd echoed Flair's*

Ric Flair: And if you think for one second you Momma's Boy that last week was the last Ric Flair has seen of the Intercontinental Title, think again! No punk, your momma isn't here ta' help you no more! She's gone, hit the road, see ya' bye! So what'cha got left boy, huh? No easy way out, no distractions! Ya'd better get focused pal because the Natcha' Boy is comin'! WOOOOOOOOO!

*With that Flair strutted off and things went back to the arena.*

Flair promo on Benjamin - 4 minutes, B Rating

15 - HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TRISH STRATUS!

Back in the arena, the ring was filled with a bunch of confetti, and party supplies while Mickie James was shown handing drinks out to some lucky members of the front row. Mickie had on a birthday party hat, and she rushed back into the ring blowing one of those party whistles. She grabbed a microphone and stood in front of a huge box in the ring.

Mickie James: I just want to thank everyone for showing up tonight for the celebration of Trish Stratus' birthday. Now I've done a whole lot to make sure that everything is special tonight... starting with this!

*Mickie held her arm out and pointed to the huge box behind her. As she did, the box rose toward the ceiling to reveal a huge birthday cake in the ring. Mickie carved out a piece and put it on a paper plate.*

Mickie James: So how about we get the birthday girl out her already, right? Ladies and gentlemen the WWE Women's Champion... TRISH STRATUS!

*Mickie waited in the ring with the cake in her hand, but to her surprise Trish's music didn't play.*

Mickie James: I said welcome the WWE Women's Champion... Trish Stratus!

*It took a few moments but finally "Time to Rock & Roll" played and the WWE Women's Champion finally came out. Trish didn't look pleased however as she marched toward the ring. She was handed a microphone on her way in.*

Mickie James: Now Trish, before things get started I just want to tell you how great you are, and that I'm glad I could celebrate your birthday with you here tonight... I guess I'm just trying to say... Happy Birthday! Here Trish have some cake!

*Mickie held out the cake but Trish shook her head and brought the microphone to her mouth.*

Trish Stratus: Yeah... um... Mickie I don't know who told you today was my birthday, but it's not. Today's not my birthday...

*The crowd laughed, but Mickie just smiled and shook her head.*

Mickie James: Trish... I know today isn't you "real" birthday, but it's never too early to celebrate! Here have some cake.

Trish Stratus: N-No Mickie, I don't want any cake. This... this whole thing is weird, you're really weird, this is to much! Mickie celebrating my birthday when it isn't my birthday? This is just too weird, I'd really prefer it Mickie if you left me alone. Please Mickie; just... just leave me alone.

*With that Trish turned and walked away, Mickie looked heart broken inside of the ring still holding the cake out for Trish to take*

Mickie James: But... but Trish I love you... Trish? Trish? TRISH!!!? TRISH!!!? Don't go... TRISH!!??

*Mickie threw the cake across the ring and flipped out. She hauled off and kicked the enormous birthday cake, getting covered in frosting. She screamed and tore into the cake with her hands, thrashing it all around. Mickie even jumped up and down making a mess of everything, before sitting down on the damn thing completely covered in it.

Mickie James: TRISH!!! TRISH!!!!

*Mickie cried, completely covered in chocolate cake as RAW took to commercial.*

Mickie flips out on a birthday cake - 8 minutes, B- Rating

16 - HE MISSES HIS MOMMA...

When RAW came back on "Ain't No Stoppin' Me" played over the PA and the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin stood in the ring with a microphone.

Shelton Benjamin: Momma, I know yo' watchin' at home an' I just gotta tell you that I love you and I need ya' here. Momma, I miss you... I need ya' here momma! Please momma...

Before Shelton could continue pleading for his Momma's return, "One of a Kind" played over the speakers prompting a huge ovation for Rob Van Dam.

Shelton begs his momma to come back - 1 minute, B+ Rating

17 - HE'S JUST A LITTLE OFF TONIGHT

Joey Styles put over the fact that RVD had yet to be beaten since his return at the Royal Rumble as "Mr. Monday Night" locked horns with the Intercontinental Champion in the center of the ring. This match should have been a great test of both men's athletic abilities but it seemed that every time Benjamin would get the upper hand on his opponent he'd go to the corner to celebrate with his "momma" who no longer stood there. RVD unleashed all of his trademark offense in this one and looked to have the win after a Split-Legged Moonsault but Benjamin kicked out, proving his resiliency. "WOOOOOOO!" was heard over the PA, prompting Ric Flair to come out and get a better look on the match from ringside. Shelton rolled up RVD and with a handful of tights looked to steal the win but Flair pulled the referee out of the ring before the count of three was made. Flair and the referee's arguing caused Shelton to get distracted, and turn his back to RVD. Jack Doan ejected Flair from ringside, and Shelton wove goodbye before turning right into a martial arts kick from RVD who flew off of the top rope! Van Dam went up top once more and landed a perfect Five Star Frog Splash to pin the Intercontinental champion!

RVD p. Shelton Benjamin (Non-Title) - 12:36, B Rating

As RVD celebrated, Ric Flair was shown applauding with a huge smile on his face from the top of the ramp. Shelton looked at Flair with bitter anger in his eyes, and RAW went to break.

18 - A SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT FOR THE GRANDADDY OF 'EM ALL...

With the final commercial break of the evening out of the way, RAW returned with "No Chance" playing and the interim General Manager of RAW, Vince McMahon stood in the ring.

Vince McMahon: I think by now it is safe to say that you all have a pretty good idea as to exactly why I'm out here, or at least who it deals with. For the last few months I have put into effect a no tolerance policy, a policy which many WWE superstars have accepted and followed accordingly. But one person still refuses to accept the fact that I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon... that I get what I want whenever I want to get it. Shawn Michaels, you sorry son of a *bleep* you won't give me what I want... the old HBK, well I guess I'm gonna have to beat him outta ya'!

*McMahon ripped his suit coat off and threw it to the outside of the ring, he then unbuttoned his sleeves and rolled them up.*

Vince McMahon: Shawn Michaels, quite frankly I have had my fill of you! You want to fight me so bad Shawn Michaels, then step into this ring and lets see what'cha got!

*Vince had his evil face on as HBK's music started up and Shawn Michaels came out from the back. HBK shook his head and mouthed some words that couldn't be made out. Before he could even think about it, Michaels rushed the ring and went right after Mr. McMahon! The two traded blows in the ring, but suddenly Shane McMahon appeared out from under the ring and slid into the squared circle. He had a chair in his hand and walloped HBK right on his back! HBK dropped to the mat and Shane smashed the chair over him again and again to the disapproval from the crowd. Vince gave Shane a high five and grabbed Shane Michaels by the hair of the head, looking him straight in the eyes.*

Vince McMahon: Shawn Michaels, you wanna get your hands on a McMahon so bad, huh? Well I'm gonna make your dreams come true because not only will you be getting one McMahon, you'll be getting two! At WrestleMania Shawn Michaels it's going to be my Son Shane and I against you! All these handicap matches these last few weeks; they've only been getting you ready Shawn. They've only been preparing you for what is in store at WrestleMania if you don't find a partner! But Shawn Michaels I don't think there is a Superstar in his right mind that would violate my no tolerance policy. Shawn Michaels, quite frankly at WrestleMania.... YOU'RE SCREWED!

*McMahon slammed HBK's head to the mat and posed with Shane in the ring. It will be Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon teaming up to take on HBK and a partner - if he can get one at WrestleMania!

Vince and Shane v. Shawn and a partner signed for WrestleMania - 10 minutes, A Rating

-------------------------------------------------------

QUICK RESULTS:

John Cena p. Rob Conway

Matt Striker p. Eugene

Val Venis and Viscera def. Carlito and Chris Masters for the World Tag Team Titles.

Rob Van Dam p. Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin

Live show C+ Rating, RAW drew 185,885 viewers on Sky Sports, 1,601,184 on the USA Network, and 652,052 on TSN.

WWE PRESENTS NO WAY OUT

+World Heavyweight Title Match

The Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle

+WrestleMania Main Event Title Shot

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

+WWE United States Championship

Chris Benoit v. Booker T w/Sharmell

+Randy Orton v. Bobby Lashley

+WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Kid Kash v. Gregory Helms

+WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match

MNM v. The Mexicools v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London

+The Boogeyman v. Orlando Jordan w/ JBL and Jillian

Edited by Idolized

RAW (week four):

I actually liked Rob Conway's super arrogant schtick, so it's nice to see him actually get used here.

That rap did suck... but Cena raps are hard to write. He's not that great a rapper himself.

Anyway, the main problem I have with your use of Conway is that it's as a jobber.

Striker vs. Eugene screamed filler - Raw doesn't seem to have a great depth of talent in your game, these guys would be left on Heat in real life.

Triple H with a nice, long, intense promo, building to No Way Out. The whole 'divine intervention' stuff is getting annoying, though, although that's more because of the stupidity IRL (like Vince booking 'God' for Backlash) than anything you've done.

Oh great, now Edge has gone all Shelley-Cam on us. Thanks a bunch Foley.

Kane vs. Show gets one tiny replay video, Maria vs. Candice gets a long, dull in-ring segment? I just can't find diva crap entertaining.

Ooh, Carlito turns on the Masterpiece. That's good. No point criticisng for putting the belts on Venis & Viscera because, quite frankly, who else were you going to give them to?

Flair promos are always gold.

I hope you're going to pull the trigger on the Mickie turn soon. It felt that way from that segment.

Shelton missing his momma is an interesting angle, I'll see where you're going with it and reserve judgement.

Available choices for HBK's partner include: Marty Jannetty, 'God', Eugene.

Overall: Solid show this week, though I'm worried that it might be lacking direction. John Cena has no apparent challengers on the horizon, though I guess that will change after No Way Out and the HHH/Mysterio match. The Vince/Shawn stuff is pretty meh at the moment, but I'm liking Carlito/Masters and Edge/Foley. I think Smackdown's stronger right now, though that might be because they have a PPV to build towards sooner than RAW does.

www.grapplefanatics.com

News and Rumors (Wednesday, Week Four)

WWE.com posts Friday Night Smackdown! Preview

Yesterday WWE.com released the official preview for Smackdown! Friday night, it is as follows;

Top Contender

Friday, Week Four, Feb. 2006

With just three days until No Way Out, there's no telling what you can expect on Smackdown!

The night's Main Event will consist of the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle teaming up with the 2006 Royal Rumble Winner Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy to take on the "Legend Killer" Randy Orton, the "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry and the fighting Finlay. These six superstars under the containment of one match makes for one explosive Main Event!

That's not all though as we will see two preview matches for No Way Out's WWE Tag Team Title Match as Joey Mercury, Paul London and Psicosis battle in one Triple Threat match and Johnny Nitro, Brian Kendrick and Super Crazy battle in another! MNM's cheating ways have led them to victory over these superstars in tag team contests can they translate it to singles victories? Will this give us any kind of idea of what to expect for No Way Out?

All of your favorite Smackdown! Superstars will be on hand as Friday Night Smackdown! heads to Richmond!

All this plus much more Friday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

News/Rumors:

*Tyson Tomko showed up late to RAW Monday Night, so late that he almost missed his dark match in which he teamed with Snitsky to beat CM Punk and Chris Cage.

*Finlay versus Matt Hardy was added to the No Way Out card following last night's Smackdown! tapings in Richmond, Virginia.

*Marcus "Buff" Bagwell was backstage at the iMPACT! tapings in Orlando but wasn't used. He is expected to be brought in as a part of the Jarrett's Army storyline.

No Way Out Line Up:

The current and most likely final No Way Out card is as follows

*World Heavyweight Title Match

*WrestleMania Main Event Title Shot

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

*WWE United States Championship

*Randy Orton v. Bobby Lashley

*WWE Cruiserweight Championship

*Finlay v. Matt Hardy

*WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match

*The Boogeyman v. Orlando Jordan w/ JBL and Jillian

Smackdown! Spoilers:

A special thanks to Bryan Genovese who sent in this week's Smackdown! Spoilers;

Well I just got home from the Smackdown! taping here in Richmond, and I have to say it was quite the turnout. Here are a few of the notes I took;

DARK MATCHES

The Gymini defeated CM Punk and Chris Cage

This match lasted about eight minutes or so with Punk and Cage playing the faces. Kind of a blah match, one of the Gymini's got the pin on punk after a double choke slam.

Hardcore Holly defeated Vito

The crowd was really into Holly for no apparent reason, Alabama Jammer finished Vito off around the eight minute mark.

At about this point the Smackdown opening played, and Michael Cole and Tazz took their seats.

Bobby Lashley defeated Simon Dean

Lashley just obliterated Dean and the Gymini's as well. Lashley is so damn powerful, he lifted both of the big lugs up over his head. He finished Dean off with the Dominator.

Joey Mercury defeated Psicosis and Paul London

This was the first of the two triple threat preview matches for No Way Out's Tag Team Title match. Pretty good match here that saw Johnny Nitro run in and help Mercury nail the Snapshot on Psicosis for the win.

Visual problems prevented us from seeing an angle they shot with Orlando Jordan and the Boogeyman.

Backstage Paul London and Brian Kendrick tried to convince Super Crazy and Psicosis that they'd have to work together in order for one of their teams to take the titles at No Way Out.

They shot Teddy Long informing Booker T that his title would change hands as a result of disqualification this Sunday.

Sylvain came out and cut a promo about how he'd make a great US Champion and how he should have gotten the shot instead of Benoit. He said he'd teach America a thing or two about fashion.

Chris Benoit defeated Sylvain

Benoit made Sylvain tap out with the Crippler Crossface, not too long of a match.

Sharmell came out with a microphone and told Benoit that Booker didn't want to fight him at No Way Out, but I couldn't really hear the rest as Booker came through the crowd and everyone around me screamed. Booker tried to ambush Benoit from behind, but Chris moved out of the way and Booker kicked Sharmell in the face! Booker went to pick Sharmell up but Benoit locked in the crossface making Booker tap out over and over again.

Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy cut a promo on Finlay, Henry and Orton

Brian Kendrick defeated Super Crazy and Johnny Nitro

This was the second of the triple threat matches for the night, pretty good match with Crazy and Kendrick teaming up and laying the shit right to Nitro. Mercury tried to interfere but Crazy tossed him out. Kendrick then tossed Crazy to the outside as well, and nailed the Sliced Bread #2 on Nitro for the win.

Kid Kash defeated Jamie Noble

IT wasn't the best match that you'd think these two would have, Kash won cleanly with the Money Maker at about ten minutes or so. Gregory Helms ran in to attack Kash but failed and got thrown out of the ring. Kash grabbed a microphone and said Helms wasn't really the Champ because he never beat Kash to get the belt, but all that would be amended on Sunday.

Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Finlay def. Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy.

Really, really fun Main Event match right here. Triple H made a surprise appearance and pedigreed Mysterio on the floor before leaving, and it all end when everyone was outside the ring but Hardy and Finlay. Finlay whacked Hardy with his stick thingy for the win.

Orton and Henry dragged Angle into the ring, and Orton ordered Henry to hold Angle while he beat on him. The lights went out however, and the sounds of the Undertaker's music took over. Taker came to the ring and Orton and Henry hit the bricks. Angle just stared at Taker.

That's pretty much where I think they're ending it.

There might've been more as I went to concession and the rest room a few times, and I didn't stick around for the extra dark main event but that was pretty much the gist of it. I think I'm actually gonna shell out the money for No Way Out too.

Bryan Genovese

Richmond, Virginia

Conway is a good athlete, but he needs something other then the french gimmick, followed by the rehashed Buff Bagwell gimmick. Well, there was no way he was beating Cena, but hopefully he does something.

Throw away match with Striker and Eugene, but it's typical for Raw to have at least one of those. Striker going over seemed like the right choice, but just wondering if you're doing something with any of these guys. Striker, Conway or Holly?

Nice little sit down interview with Triple H. You've got his interview style down which creates more enjoyment for the reader. Triple H against Rey, god why does that little midget have to beat Triple H? Mini prediction.

Edge and Lita with Paparazzi cam? I smell TNA rip, but hey, that's realistic too cause WWE would do it, but I'm still not liking it. Something tells me it's going to be an ambush gone wrong though.

Vince's Devils beating down Maria...and there are the crickets. Just seemed to much like real life...kind of like the next segment....

Wish you'd have gone a whole other route other then having Carlito attack Masters. Either keeping them together, or Masters being the one who turns on Carlito. Just something different then what recently happened on t.v.

Simple continuation of the Shelton/Flair fued, as well as the Mickie/Trish fued. Hold up, was Shelton about to cry? Ah well, with RVD winning he has something to cry about at least. That being the wrestling portion of the main event was kind of weird.

Leave it to Vince's ego to take up the last segment of the show with is preposterous announcement. Intrigues me to who Shawn's partner might be. Austin maybe. Hopefully not.

Solid writing, a few low spots but some very nice stuff being done here.

Here it is... the final Smackdown! before No Way Out, sorry if this Smackdown! is in lesser quality written wise than other shows but I wanted to get it done and out of the way. Please hold off on No Way Out predictions until I get the official Prediction Contest up, it'll have some cool prizes I think. Well enjoy and as always feedback is welcome...

IPB Image

WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS - FRIDAY WEEK FOUR - FEB. 2006

TAPED TUESDAY, FROM RICHMOND, VA.

The opening video, the lights, the pyrotechnics, the screaming fans all kicked off Friday Night Smackdown! as we are only two more days away from No Way Out live on Pay Per View. Michael Cole and Tazz did the usual, welcoming the at home viewer's to the show as the infomercial like music of the Simon System played and Simon Dean rolled out to the ring on his scooter with the Gymini behind him to kick off Smackdown! with some in ring action.

1- LASHLEY DISPLAYS HIS DOMINANCE

As Simon stood in the ring slapping hands with the Gymini who encouraged him on the outside, his whole demeanor changed as Bobby Lashley made his way out from the back to accompanying music. Lashley received a favorable reaction from the crowd on his way out, something that seemed to make Dean upset. Simon charged at Lashley but might as well have run into a brick wall, as it would have been the same effect. Lashley just unloaded on Dean, tossing him around and picking him up over his head. The Gymini hit the ring and went for Lashley, something that would usually prompt a disqualification but Lashley unloaded on the Gymini as well. He clothselined the first to the mat, nearly decapitating him and then slugged the other before military pressing the huge Gymini over his head and slamming him down. A stalling vertical suplex cured the other Gymini problem, and both behemoths gathered outside of the ring to nurse their wounds. Simon had grabbed his duffel bag and charged full speed at Lashley who turned around and planted a big boot right to Simon's face! Bobby Lashley picked Simon Dean back up to his feet and flattened him with a Dominator for the pinfall victory!

Lashley p. Simon Dean - 4:29, C+ Rating

After the bell sounded, Lashley grabbed a handful of Simon's hair and ripped him to his feet. The undefeated big man pressed Simon over his head once again and tossed him outside of the ring onto both Gymini. The crowd ate it up and Lashley took to a corner and raised both arms over his head in celebration.

2 - AND WATCHING BACKSTAGE...

Before Friday Night Smackdown! headed to commercial we got a quick shot backstage where Randy Orton was shown watching on a monitor. He had just viewed Lashley's match and didn't look like he was too enthused about meeting the big man head to head at Sunday's No Way Out. The "Legend Killer" shook his head and walked off as Smackdown! went to commercial break.

Orton watches backstage - 1 minute, B Rating

When the show came back on the air a nicely done graphic informed us that in tonight's Friday Night Smackdown! Main Event, the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle teams up with Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy to take on the team of Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Finlay!

The red carpet lay out on the stage, the flashbulbs went off and MNM's music began to play prompting one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Joey Mercury out from behind the curtain with manager Melina by his side. Tazz and Cole explained to the viewing audience that the next bout was the first of two "preview" matches for Sunday's No Way Out Tag Team Title Match.

3 - HAVEN'T YOU GUYS LEARNED YET?

The first of tonight's two Triple Threat matches pitted WWE Tag Team Champion Joey Mercury against Paul London and the Mexicools' Psicosis. The action was fast and competitive and it was made clear in the early portions of the bout that this one was every man for himself - London and Psicosis planted Mercury with a double back body drop only to in turn fight one another. After tossing Mercury off of the top rope and to the outside, Psicosis nearly had the win with a Guillotine leg drop on London, but Melina grabbed referee Charles Robinson by his foot. Robinson and Melina argued back and forth opening the door for Johnny Nitro to run in and nail the Snapshot on Psicosis with Mercury to the crowd's dismay. Mercury made the cover and MNM had stolen a victory yet again.

Joey Mercury p. Psicosis - 8:54, B Rating

4 - WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ORLANDO NOT BEING AFRAID?

Backstage Orlando Jordan was shown walking down the corridor. "OJ" stopped and grabbed hold of the door handle to his locker room and shook his head with a smug smile on his face.

Orlando Jordan: Tsss... afraid of the Boogeyman, me? Orlando Jordan!? Gimme a break!

*Orlando opened up the locker room and shut the door behind him (the camera had followed him in). He tossed his bag on the bench when all of a sudden the lights went out.*

Orlando Jordan: What the? ...

*Seconds passed before the lights came back on to find worms all over the entire locker room! Orlando's eyes widened in horror, but even more terrifying was the fact that the Boogeyman stood right behind Orlando!

Orlando: Ahh! Oh my god! ...

*Orlando backed up and right into his No Way Out opponent, he slowly turned and dropped his jaw at the sight of the hideous superstar. Boogeyman stood with a huge grin holding a clock next to his head.*

Boogeyman: (slowly pronunciating) Tick tock... tick tock... inside your heart lies fear

tick tock... tick tock at No Way Out your screams I will hear

muhahaha!

*Orlando stood speechless, unable to say anything as he stood frozen in fear.*

Boogeyman: Muhahaha... I'm the Boogeyman and I'm COMIN' TA' GETCHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Boogeyman smashed the clock into pieces before once again laughing, Orlando turned and ran out of the locker room, slipping and sliding on the creepy crawlers on his way out. If Orlando didn't fear the Boogeyman before, it was certainly apparent that he did now.*

Boogeyman freaks out Orlando - 3 minutes, C+ Rating

5 - TWO TEAMS UNITE... WELL SORTA

Super Crazy and Psicosis were shown talking in the back, Psicosis sat on a crate holding his head. He was visibly upset at his loss moments ago, down the hall Paul London and Brian Kendrick were walking toward the pairing.

Psicosis: *Spanish* spanish* spanish*!

Super Crazy: *Spanish* *spanish* *spanish*!

Brian Kendrick: Hey dudes, you know they're just gonna keep beating us if we don't do somethin' about it right?

Super Crazy: (looked puzzled) *Spanish* *spanish*?

Paul London: He's right man, they're just gonna keep cheatin' us out of our shots if we don't do something about it! We've gotta beat 'em at their own game, we gotta out cheat MNM!

Brian Kendrick: Yeah Mexican dudes, we gotta look out for each other, we gotta work together if any of us want to walk out of No Way Out with the titles! Heck, we gotta work together if either you (points to Super Crazy) or me want to win tonight!

*Crazy and Psicosis looked at each other, and hesitantly agreed.*

Paul London: Deal?

*London and Kendrick held out their hands and sure enough Super Crazy and Psicosis shook them, the challengers at No Way Out seemed to have united. Certainly not good news for MNM.*

London, Kendrick, Super Crazy and Psicosis band together - 2 minutes, C+ Rating

6 - SYLVAIN, NEXT US CHAMPION?

The "Euro" Fashion Expert himself, Sylvain stood in the ring as things went back to the arena with microphone in hand.

Sylvain: As I look around this ring at all of you people, one questio' comes to my mind. How do you people live wit' yourselves? How do you do eet 'uh? Look at you wit' your baggy clothes, you look like a slob! Look at you, ugh... I'm no' ev'an going to comment!

*Sylvain wrinkled his nose and looked disgusted before turning his attention to the entrance ramp*

Sylvain: You people know nothing aboot fashion, you know nothing aboot style! Da's why I, Sylvain would make a great United States Champ'eon! Not Booker T, not Chris Benoit with his missing teeth, me Sylvain! Da's why I will show you right now that I deserve to challenge fo' the United States title at No Way Out, not Chris Ben...

*"Whatever" by Our Lady Peace interrupted Sylvain's microphone time and the number one contender to the United States Championship himself, Chris Benoit came out to the ramp to a huge reception from the crowd. Sylvain however didn't look pleased as he ripped off his sleeveless robe, adjusted his tassels and prepared for Benoit's entrance into the ring.*

Sylvain says he deserves to be United States Champion - 3 minutes, C+ Rating

7 - THAT DAMN WOLVERINE IS RABID

Sylvain made an effort to catch Benoit off guard, as he charged the "Rabid Wolverine" as soon as Benoit stepped foot in the ring, but Benoit halted Sylvain's attempt with some sting shops to the former World Tag Team Champion's chest. Benoit just lit Sylvain up from the get go. He sent Sylvain into the ropes but Sylvain charged him in attempt of the clothesline - but got caught in the Crippler Crossface! With no place to go Sylvain quickly tapped out giving Benoit a quick and decisive victory in just over three minutes!

Chris Benoit def. Sylvain - 3:13, B Rating

8 - BENOIT IS NO FOOL

Sylvain grabbed his neck and rolled out of the ring once Benoit relieved pressure. Benoit had little time to bask in the glory of triumph however as his music was cut off by Sharmell who walked down the ramp with a microphone.

Sharmell: Chris! Chris okay, you've proved your point! Alright, okay?

*The crowd booed as Sharmell stopped midway down the ramp and held out her arm.*

Sharmell: Look Chris, the fact is that my baby is really hurt okay? That's right, Booker really is hurt, and he doesn't want to fight you at No Way Out. He doesn't, really.

*Sharmell climbed into the ring and looked Benoit in the eyes, still holding her hand up to display her uneasiness.*

Sharmell: He's hurtin' Chris, real bad and... and what I'm tryin' to say is...

*Suddenly Booker T slid into the ring behind Benoit, he came through the crowd! Booker got to his feet and bolted towards them, but Sharmell's eyes must have warned Benoit who moved out of the way - and Booker blasted Sharmell in the face with the United States Title! Sharmell crumbled to the mat. Booker looked in utter disbelief and pure horror! He mistakenly turned to face Benoit who grabbed hold of Booker's arm and forced him to the mat... before applying the Crippler Crossface! Benoit reamed back and Booker slapped the mat over and over to the delight of the fans in attendance and most likely those at home as well. When Benoit thought Book had enough, he released the hold. The "Rabid Wolverine" grabbed the United States Championship and held it high into the air. Was this the sight we'd be seeing this Sunday at No Way Out?*

Benoit makes Booker tap - 5 minutes, A* Rating

9 - JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT CHEATING...

When Smackdown! returned, Booker T and Sharmell were shown walking down the hall. Booker had Sharmell in his arms, and kissed her head.

Booker T: Look baby I'm Sorry, it was an axeident... I'm really sorry baby!

*Sharmell continued to act as is she'd just been shot, and Booker shook his head - muttering something about Benoit. When the two some rounded the corner they met the General Manager, Theodore Long standing in the way.

Booker T: ugh... it's dis foo'!

Theodore Long: Yeah... dat's right playa... it's me, Theodore Long, Smackdown! General Manager! And need I remind ya' Booker I am yo' boss too!

*Long smiled at Booker who just rolled his eyes.*

Booker T: Ya... well whats dat gotta do wit' anything... besides if me and my baby have anything ta' do wit' it, you ain't gonna be for long anyways!

Theodore Long: Oh is that right?

Booker T: Yo' damn skippy!

Theodore Long: Well Booker... until that day comes, which is highly unlikely I'm gonna remind ya' once again that I am still the General Manager of Smackdown! I'm gonna remind you that I can still make stipulations to matches, just like the one that has been added to yo' match with Chris Benoit this Sunday at No Way Out, playa!

*Booker and Sharmell looked at each other surprised*

Sharmell: Stipulation? What are you talkin' about stipulation!?

Booker T: Yeah... what'chu talkin' about stipulations ta' my match!?

Theodore Long: Well playas, I just saw that little stunt you tried to pull out there with the "Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit so I got ta' thinkin', what would stop you from tryin that this Sunday? So Booker I'm gonna allow you ta' use the US Title and hit Chris Benoit with it this Sunday...

Booker T: (enlightened) Is dat right?

Theodore Long: Yup...

*Booker and Sharmell smiled at one another, obviously this was good news to them.*

Booker T: Ya know sumthin' man, you ain't as bad as I thought you were.

Theodore Long: Well I'm glad ya' think so playa... oh but I forgot ta' add sumthin'. Yep, if you do use that title you'll be disqualified and the United States Championship will then belong to Chris Benoit!

Booker T: (enraged) What!

Theodore Long: That's right playa, this Sunday at No Way Out your title will change hands as result of disqualification! Now I gots ta' get doin' some work, have a good day now playa.

*Long walked off leaving the livid couple in front of the camera*

Booker T: Tell me he did not just say that!

Long adds stipulations to the US Title Match @ No Way Out - 4 minutes, A Rating

10 THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER IS IN ACTION

Cole and Tazz hyped No Way Out a bit before the next contest got underway. This match saw the number one contender to the Cruiserweight Championship, Kid Kash go one on one with the "Redneck Messiah" Jamie Noble. Noble started the match up in complete control, as he targeted the legs of Kid Kash guessing that if he took out Kash's legs then the former Cruiserweight Champion wouldn't be able to use his aerial advantage. Kash countered Noble Tiger Bomb attempt with a hurricanranna that sent Noble to the outside of the ring to regroup. He didn't get the time to though as Kash took it to his opponent with a suicide plancha. The action spilled back and fourth for the remainder of the match until Kid Kash countered Noble's vertical suplex attempt with a reverse neck breaker. As Noble tried to regroup, Kash planted him with the Money Maker for the win.

Kid Kash p. Jamie Noble - 10:50, B- Rating

11 - THE UNSUNG CHAMPION...

Kash looked into the camera and mouthed off, assumingly to Gregory Helms. Helms wasn't watching the monitor though as he had slid into the ring, and stalked Kash with the Cruiserweight title. Kash turned and Helms charged, but the K.I.D. quickly sidestepped and used Helms' own momentum to send him over the top rope! Helms had been made to look like a fool and kicked the announce table. He threatened to get into the ring but Kash just asked for Helms to come back in. Helms instead started walking back up the ramp. Kid Kash was handed a microphone.

Kid Kash: Hey Helms... hey boy I'm talkin' to you! I'm gonna predict the future for ya', ok? I'm gonna go to No Way Out, I'm gonna kick your *bleep* and then I'm gonna take back MY Cruiserweight Title! After all it is MINE! You never beat me for it, boy! Get it? Got it!? Goooood!

*Kash slammed the microphone to the mat and called Helms on as Smackdown took another break*

Kash cuts a promo on Helms - 3 minutes, B Rating

12 - SOME MAIN EVENT HYPE

When the show came back on we saw Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy in their locker room. Angle lifted the World Title over his shoulder while Rey fixed the positioning of his mask and Hardy tied his combat boots.

Kurt Angle: What's everyone so quiet for, huh? You guys aren't nervous are ya'?

*Rey and Hardy looked at each other unsure of where Kurt was coming from*

Rey Mysterio: Why would we be nervous?

Kurt Angle: That's right why would YOU be nervous? I mean you're not defending the World Heavyweight Title against the Undertaker in two days, that's somethin' to be nervous about!

Matt Hardy: Kurt... Kurt, am I sensing some doubt?

*Angle frowned as if to say "yeah right" but was trying just a bit too hard to make them think so*

Kurt Angle: Tss.. I'm Kurt Angle, I don't EVER doubt myself!

Matt Hardy: Good, then there should be no doubt that tonight we're going to beat Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Finlay right?

Kurt Angle: ...

Matt Hardy: Right?

Kurt Angle: ...

Matt Hardy: Uhhh... Kurt?

*Angle broke his stare at the wall and look confused*

Kurt Angle: Oh, were you talkin' to me?

*Hardy and Rey just scratched their heads.*

Rey Mysterio: Look guys, alright. The way I see it, we don't have a problem tonight. I mean we have the best technical wrestler in the entire WWE.. you Kurt (Angle smiled and nodded with pride while grabbing his medal), there's no doubting the size of my heart, and we got Matt Hardy who WILL. NOT. DIE.

Kurt Angle: Well you're right about one thing kid, I am the best!

*Angle walked off as Hardy and Rey continued to talk. Where in the hell was Angle's mind at?*

Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy hype the Main Event - 4 minutes, A Rating

13 - NOW THAT'S THE WAY YA' DO IT... WELL SORTA

Back in the arena it was now time for our second Triple Threat match of the night, this one pitting MNM's Johnny Nitro, the Mexicool's Super Crazy and Brian Kendrick against each other. Nitro started the match off with a cocky slap to Kendrick's face, but would pay for it as Kendrick and Crazy made good on their deal backstage and banded together against Nitro. They tossed the Tag Team champion all over the ring and put together some stunning double team maneuvers. Melina protested Nitro's treatment, but neither Kendrick nor Super Crazy were violating any sort of rules. Once again Melina attempted to provide distraction for Nitro as Mercury ran to the ring, but Super Crazy fought him off and tossed him to the outside. Kendrick couldn't but help himself to throw Super Crazy over as well and he then nailed Nitro with the Sliced Bread #2 for the win!

Brian Kendrick p. Johnny Nitro - 10:52, B Rating

Crazy looked pissed outside of the ring while Kendrick just looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. He said he was sorry but Super Crazy didn't really care too much at the moment. A quick shot backstage showed Mark Henry and Daivari heading toward the ring for the Main Event next!

14 - MATT HARDY GETS A HEADACHE...

There's nothing like a good ol' overbooked cluster fucked to get you into the Pay Per View buying mood, right? The main event featured the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy taking on Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Finlay. Orton and Finlay did the majority of the work for their team, keeping Henry's in ring time at a minimum which was a good thing. Finlay and Angle took it to each other with some very good mat wrestling exchanges, and the heels did a great job of pounding on Rey while he was in, putting over his underdog shtick that much more. The action got out of hand and out of the ring as referee Brian Hebner lost all control. Rey had just jumped off of the barricade and took out Orton with a moonsault when Triple H came out of nowhere and leveled his No Way out opponent with a pedigree! The crowd roared as the show took its final commercial break. It wasn't too long after Smackdown! came back on the air that Finlay concealed his Shilalay enough to crack Matt Hardy over the head with it, knocking him out on his feet. Finlay hooked Hardy's leg and gained the victory for his team.

Finlay p. Matt Hardy - 15:22, B- Rating

15 - RESCUED BY THE ENEMY

Orton and Henry had been brawling with the World Champion on the outside of the ring. Before Finlay picked up the win Henry planted Angle with the World's Strongest Slam on the steel ramp! Orton ordered Henry to lift Angle up onto his shoulders and carry him back to the ring. With Mysterio and Hardy both unconscious it seemed as if the Champion was helpless. Henry tossed Angle back into the ring while Orton grabbed a chair out from under the time keeper. Henry clubbed the Champion with clenched fists before lifting him up and holding Angle's arms. Orton grabbed Angle's face and talked trash, and then lifted the chair high over his head.

DUNNNN!!!!... DUNNNNNNN!!!!

The lights in the arena went out, and then the purple haze flooded the arena. Orton dropped the chair, and Henry looked around frantically. The lights came back on and there was the Undertaker in the ring! Mark Henry "ran" at the Undertaker but was quickly put in his place before rolling to the outside. Orton didn't even try to attempt such a task and instead rolled out on his own will. Taker picked up the World Heavyweight Title and tossed it to Angle who sat in the corner trying to collect himself. The Undertaker had saved Angle from a beating here tonight, but they'd be at odds this Sunday!

The Undertaker saves Kurt Angle - 3 minutes, A Rating

QUICK RESULTS:

Bobby Lashley p. Simon Dean

Joey Mercury defeated Psicosis and Paul London

Chris Benoit def. Sylvain

Kid Kash p. Jaime Noble

Brian Kendrick def. Super Crazy and Johnny Nitro

Finlay, Randy Orton and Mark Henry def. Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle

Live show B- Rating, Smackdown! drew 332,060 viewers on The Score, 508,715 on the Sky Sports, and 1,073,084 on UPN.

WWE PRESENTS NO WAY OUT

+World Heavyweight Title Match

+WrestleMania Main Event Title Shot

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

+WWE United States Championship

+Randy Orton v. Bobby Lashley

+WWE Cruiserweight Championship

+WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match

+The Boogeyman v. Orlando Jordan w/ JBL and Jillian

+Finlay v. Matt Hardy ***Just Added after Smackdown! left the air***

Edited by Idolized

IPB Image

IPB Image

World Heavyweight Title Match

The Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle©

Ever since the "Dead Man" returned to Smackdown! at the Royal Rumble his sights have been set on one man - the World Heavyweight champion Kurt Angle. In his quest for the Championship the legend has gotten inside of the head of Angle, whether the Olympic Gold Medalist wants to admit it or not. Can Angle clear his head and get into the frame of mind that is needed to beat the legendary Superstar, or will the Undertaker stand atop the WWE as Champion once again?

IPB Image

WrestleMania Main Event Title Shot

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

RAW? Smackdown? The lines of the brand extension have been blurred for this sure to be brutal encounter. The "Game" believes that he should have walked out of the Royal Rumble Match with a guaranteed shot at WrestleMania; instead it was Rey Mysterio who won the prize in a heart felt tribute to his fallen friend. Instead of being able to celebrate his win Mysterio has had to look over his shoulder time and time again as he's been the constant target of sneak attacks by the "Cerebral Assassin." The score will be settled in Baltimore.

IPB Image

WWE United States Championship

Chris Benoit v. Booker T© w/Sharmell

Faking injuries, sending his wife out to face the "Wolverine"'s wrath, is there any thing Booker T won't do to avoid coming face to face with the "Canadian Crippler?" This one's been going on for months, but if Benoit has his say it will be over after he wrestles the Championship back from Booker T. Theodore Long added the stipulation that the title will change hands as a result of disqualification so the ball is certainly in Benoit's court.

IPB Image

Randy Orton v. Bobby Lashley

The "Legend Killer" goes one on one with the undefeated Lashley in a match that stemmed from Orton's violent attack on the legendary Animal that put the Road Warrior on the shelf indefinitely. It's Lashley's chance to move up the latter of title contention, but knowing Orton he'll pull out all of the stops in an effort to end the big man's streak.

IPB Image

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Kid Kash v. Gregory Helms©

Kid Kash claims that he is the rightful Cruiserweight Champion; after all he was never pinned at the Royal Rumble in the match that saw his title shift hands. Since coming to Smackdown from RAW, Helms has been on a mean streak never before seen from the young star - this is definitely one to keep an eye on.

IPB Image

Finlay v. Matt Hardy

Just added after Smackdown! left the air, the Fighting Finlay takes on Matt Hardy in a match up that Hardy certainly can't be ready for. On Smackdown! Finlay clubbed Hardy over the head with a wooden object, and knocked the former Cruiserweight Champion completely out. With Hardy possibly having a concussion is it even likely he'll be able to contend with Finlay who has been on a roll since his debut. Never count Hardy out, as he's proved the doubters wrong before.

IPB Image

WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match

MNM© v. The Mexicools v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London

MNM's cheating ways may not be enough to overcome the daunting task that lay in store this Sunday, or will they be? The Mexicools and London & Kendrick have opted to unite in an effort to wrestle the titles off of the cocky champs, but as we saw Sunday that alliance isn't concrete. Who will walk away with the rights to claim being Smackdown!'s #1 Tag Team?

IPB Image

The Boogeyman v. Orlando Jordan w/ John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Jillian

Perhaps Orlando Jordan didn't quite know what he was getting into when he decided to take JBL up on his offer to have Jordan face the Boogeyman at No Way Out. Jordan claimed he didn't fear the "unique" superstar but as we found out on Friday there's not much truth in that statement. The Boogeyman is yet to be beaten in competition thanks to his unpredictable ways. will JBL's "Apt pupil" stop the monster this Sunday or will the Boogeyman continue to instill fear on Smackdown!?

Pay Per View Prediction Contest:

Please post reasons as to why you vote who you're voting for in the comments part. It's nice to see that those who are predicting have actually read the Diary, and if you don't you will not be eligable for the prizes.

First Prize: Book the Main Event of the next RAW or Smackdown!

Second Prize: Choose a Developmental Talent from either OVW or DSW to be called up and choose their gimmick

Third Place: Choose an available indy worker to be signed to a Developmental contract

Comments:

Winner: (4 Points)

Title Change?: (2 Points)

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): (1 Point)

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Finlay v. Matt Hardy

Comments:

Comments:

Winners: (4 points.)

Team Pinned: (Three points.)

Title Change?: (One point.)

Win Via: (One Point.)

Comments:

Bonus Questions: (Only to be counted in case of a tie)

1. How long will the Boogeyman/Orlando match go?

2. who will score the victory in the Tag Title Match?

3. Who will lose the Tag Team Match?

Edited by Idolized

I think I've finally figured out how the results for the Pay Per View will be done (the same format as the rest of the shows have been, but slightly longer match write ups.) Now's your last chance to take part in the No Way Out prediction contest as no one has, and I've gotten only one PM with predictions. If you would like to post your predictions but not have in depth reasoning, do so just make sure its as a PM to me. No Way Out shouldn't take me no longer then Friday to have up....

www.grapplefanatics.com

News and Rumors (Sunday, Week Four)

*The "free for all" bout before tonight's No Way Out Pay Per View we have been informed will be Mark Henry taking on Scotty Too Hotty.

*A few old faces are backstage at the event including Mark Jindrak and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. Neither is expected to play any sort of role in tonight's event and are just visiting friends since they are in the area.

*It is indeed official that both Lance "Dallas" Hoyt and Traci Brooks signed with the WWE yesterday, it isn't yet clear as to whether they will be reporting to OVW, Deep South or skipping the Farm System all together.

*Shannon Moore has grown increasingly unhappy with his position in TNA as of late, and is still working without a contract. In related news TNA did trademark the "Prince of Punk" moniker so it would seem that they do have some plans with the former WWE Superstar.

*The Triple H v. Rey Mysterio match will most likely happen right before the World Heavyweight Championship bout between the Undertaker and Kurt Angle.

*In his first match with Deep South Wrestling, Harry Smith defeated Mike Knox to become DSW International Champion. Smith's time in the farm system is expected to be relatively short one.

*Keep your browsers here at grapplefanatics.com as we will be posting live play by play coverage as soon as No Way Out hits the air.

Edited by Idolized

Yes, yes... I've been a bit busy, but the little message in your sig made me feel guilty :P

SD! (week four):

Lashley kills Simon Dean, not like Dean has any real use so good job getting him over. Orton is rightly worried.

I always like using singles matches to build up tag matches, the triple threats are good.

BOOGEYMAN~! You should definitely focus on his backstage stuff, since his in ring stuff is useless.

Aha, the other teams are thinking! Well I assume the Mexicools are thinking. It's hard to tell.

Sylvain stuff seemed like a waste, there was no way he wasn't going to get killed by Benoit.

I like the way the segments run into each other, especially as it's all building to the PPV and the Booker/Benoit match.

Still dont get the whole Kash/Helms thing, plus I just plain don't like Kash. He's boring.

Awesome stuff with Angle completely unfocused, shows Taker's inside his head.

It's shillelagh... my grandparents are Irish so I know what I'm talking about. Evil heel cheating is good.

Final build for Taker/Angle, and it's all good.

Overall: The hard sell for No Way Out here, there was a lot of angle advancement and all the matches were hyped, looking forward to the PPV... and looking forward even more to winning the prediction contest (yes, I went there).

My picks are:

Comments: Taker's definitely in Angle's head, but it doesn't seem productive to put the belt on Taker, and Angle's good enough to hold onto it... I got a feeling he retains.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Title Change?: Nope

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): Pinfall

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

Comments: Tough one here, but like I said before, Triple H can probably get a title shot even if he loses this match, and Mysterio needs the win to establish some main event credibility. So either Rey wins and goes on to main event Mania, or HHH wins and Mysterio gets taken out of the main event picture... I'm going with Rey Rey.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): Pin

Comments: Hmm... Normally I'd say that with everything Booker's thrown at Benoit, this is where the face finally gets his big revenge and takes the title, but there's something about it... maybe because of the DQ thing, it seems a little too easy. So I'm going with the champion. Maybe it makes no sense, even to me, but I'm sticking with my gut on this one.

Winner: Booker T

Title Change?: No

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): DQ (It'll be ironic)

Comments: I just realised what's difficult about these predictions... with the build to Wrestlemania, everything get's changed around in a headache inducing way. Either you want to keep Orton strong going into Mania, or you want to give Lashley a big win and some momentum going into Mania. It's a toss-up... so I'll go for what I always go for in situations like this - no real winner at all. And we do that like so.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): DQ (followed by some good old fashioned pummelling, likely advancing the angle to Mania)

Comments: Can't say I care much either way... I really don't think this feud's been built very well. It's rather meh. I'm still not sure why they're fighting, and I've read every segment that's led to this match. Either way, I figure Helms retains, to show that he does deserve to be champion.

Winner: Shane Gregory Helms

Finlay v. Matt Hardy

Comments: Finlay knocks Hardy out on Smackdown, and then kills him some more here to show what a badass he is, because Hardy doesn't deserve to go over. He's deadweight who hasn't done much of note lately.

Winner: Finlay

Comments: I doubt MNM are walking out with the tag titles after all the cheating they've done to hold onto them thus far. On the other hand, the dissension from Smackdown! adds a new element to this match. Kendrick and London got the win there... so I figure the Mexicools play nice with them a bit, then screw them over and take the victory. Then K&L are out for revenge, and MNM want the belts back because they never lost them.

Winners: Mexicools

Team Pinned: Kendrick & London

Title Change?: Yes

Win Via: Pin

Comments: Are you kidding me? Assuming you're going for Boogey/JBL at Mania, there's only one logical winner here.

Winner: The Boogeyman

1. How long will the Boogeyman/Orlando match go? About two minutes.

2. who will score the victory in the Tag Title Match? Super Crazy

3. Who will lose the Tag Team Match? Spanky

Comments: I believe that Taker derserves one more round as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Winner: Undertaker

Triple H v. Rey Mysterio

Comments: You honestly think that Triple H is going to job to someone like Mysterio?

Winner: Triple H

Comments: Benoit will win this match because Booker T hasn't really been a threat at the past PPV's.

Winner: Chris Benoit

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): DQ

Comments: Lashley may be getting a push, but Orton is still on top of his game.

Winner: Randy Orton

Comments: Helms is a skillful champion. Kash won't be able to figure him out.

Winner: Gregory Helms

Finlay v. Matt Hardy

Comments: Just like the Lashley/Orton match. Finlay may be getting a push, but Hardy is on top of his game.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Comments: The Mexicools derserve a round at being the champs, and MNM has been WAY too cocky.

Winners: The Mexicools

Team Pinned: MNM

Win Via: Pin

Comments: Win or without JBL, OJ can't beat a weirdo like The Boogeyman. But, you know JBL will get involved.

Win Via? (DQ, Pin, Submit): DQ

1. How long will the Boogeyman/Orlando match go? 6 minutes

2. Who will score the victory in the Tag Title Match? Super Crazy

3. Who will lose the Tag Team Match? Joey Mercury

Edited by james_ewing88

Okay, so I didn't use my normal format for the PPV after all but I felt using the Violent Panda report style writeup would help me get the matches over a bit better, tell me what you think as I may use this for all of the PPVs. I'll have the results of the Pay Per View Prediction contest up soon.

KILLER KOALA Wrestling Review: WWE No Way Out

posted by Kent McPeter on Sun.Feb.Wk4.06

Someone's got a trip to WrestleMania! New Champions are crowned! A legend's night is spoiled!

KILLER KOALA Wrestling Review

WWE No Way Out

RUMORZ and more RUMORZ pointed out that WWE brass had a hard time coming up with some of the finishes on the show, is that a good thing when you're a month away from the biggest show of the year?

We get the No Way Out opening package to Theory of a Dead man’s "No Way Out," pretty fitting song eh? It looks like its been shot in an old traveling circus at night, tiger's and bears growl and their cage doors rattle in between clips of Triple H, Rey, Taker, Angle and others. It's raining, it's muddy, it's dark and the video is scary. The continual banging of the cage doors is probably to reaffirm the viewers at home that many of the guys in tonight's matches would like to run or hide (yeah I'm talking to you Orlando) but there is NO. WAY. OUT. The animals roar one last time, some big moves are shown, and the cage door stops banging when the No Way Out logo appears on the screen for a whole three seconds before going into the arena.

Michael Cole and Tazz are the hosts for tonight's show, why would it be any different? They are the voices of Smackdown after all...

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match – "Notorious K.I.D" Kid Kash vs. Gregory Helms©:

- Kash gets little to no reaction on his way out and has on those hideous baggy, plastic looking yellow and black tights like the ones Jerry Lynn used to wear in ECW. Helms on the other hand gets a very negative reaction from the crowd upon his entrance.

- They stare down and mouth off before the bell, Kash shoves Helms and Gregory slaps him across the face, affirming his heel status.

- The two take a quick paced, mat based approach early on that sees the former Cruiserweight Champion out wrestle the current champ, and ground him with a reverse chin lock.

- Helms gets pissed and starts throwing clenched fists, referee Charles Robinson warns him but Gregory could care less.

- Helms chokes Kash out with the ropes and his knee to the back of the K.I.D.'s neck, and the crowd gives him hell for it.

- Holy shit! Helms takes a back drop over the top rope and out to the floor! Kash runs the ropes, leaps up and uses the top rope as a springboard to fly to the outside and land a twisting senton on Helms! The crowd eats it up and start "fecal chants"

- They brawl outside of the ring for a bit, Helms counters an Irish Whip attempt and propels Kash into the steel steps. He rolls back into the ring to recover.

- Helms rolls Kash back in the ring and gets a series of near falls that only further frustrate and piss him off.

- Kash rolls through Helms' cross body attempt and scores a near fall. He gets back to his feet and begins his comeback.

- The Dead Level connects, but Helms' foot is on the ropes!

- Kash is now showing frustration as he picks Gregory back up to his feet. He whips Helms into the corner and charges, but Helms levels him with a super kick! Kash picks his head back up and Helms goes to take it off with the Shining Wizard, but Kash ducks it.

- Kid Kash quickly hooks Helms up for what looked to be a back suplex, but Helms flips over Kash's back and levels him with the eye of the hurricane! Gregory stalks Kash and the Shining Wizard connects this time for the three!

Winner: and still Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms

The Cruiserweight's actually get time to have a damn decent match? What's gotten into the "E?" Pretty damn decent match, Helms and Kash have great chemistry in the ring and showed that tonight.

We go backstage where Kristal Marshall is standing with World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle;

Kristal Marshal: Kurt Angle tonight you defend the World Heavyweight Title against the Undertaker, now last Friday on Smackdown the Undertaker came to your aid. What was that about?

Kurt Angle: What was that about? I'll tell you what that was about... it's just another way that the Undertaker is tryin' to get in my head! That's what it's about!

*Angle shakes his head in disgust*

Kurt Angle: But.. But I'll tell you what Undertaker, it's not gonna work! It's not! Tonight you find out that I'm Kurt Angle! I'm the world Heavyweight Champion, and I'm as real as it gets! Undertaker... all of the mind games end tonight, 'cause I'm gonna MAKE. YOU. TAP!

*Angle grunts and leaves*

Kristal Marshall: Well.. There ya' have it back to you guys in the arena.

They did a hype video for the Orton/Lashley match putting over the big guy's power and playing up that Orton might be a little skidish of getting in the ring with him.

Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley:

- Lashley is BIG over with the Baltimore crowd, Randy comes out with his usual cocky expression but does not take his eyes off of Lashley for a second.

- The bell sounds and Orton stupidly locks up with Lashley in a test of power that he quickly loses, and gets planted on his ass. Randy is pissed and goes for another to the same result.

- Randy looks amazed and gets back to his feet. He quickly circles around Lashley much like a boxer and sort of shoots in on his legs, but Lashley brings a clubbing blow to Randy's back and has him hollering in agony.

- The big man's power is put over in the course of the next few minutes with Lashley tossing Randy around and hitting an avalanche in the corner. Orton staggers out and Lashley military presses him over his head to the delight of the crowd.

- His spree of offense is quickly halted as Orton chop blocks Lashley's right knee out and focuses on the leg over the next few minutes. Orton uses the ropes to torque the joint to the fullest possible extent.

- Randy drags Lashley into the corner and looks like he's going for the Figure Four off of the post, the same way he took Road Warrior Animal out of action but Lashley channels his leg strength and smashes the "Legend Killer"'s noggin off the post.

- Finish comes as Orton hops up for the RKO but Lashley pushes him off and into the ropes before tossing Orton WAY up in the air with a flap jack. Orton claws the turnbuckle to aid him back up and Lashley charges for the Pounce - okay Cole and Tazz call it the Lash Out, but we all know it's the pounce. Anyways, Orton moves, Lashley goes Bret Hart style into the corner and Orton rolls him up with a hand full of ropes for the win.

Not as brutal as this one could have been, Orton's use of the ropes ends Lashley's unbeaten streak but keeps the big guy strong as he has a reason for the loss. Lashley does the customary WWE "look pissed off as the winner walks up the ramp face."

Winner: Randy Orton

We saw Rey Mysterio warming up backstage, Rey's busted out some new Red White and Blue attire tonight, and Cole and Tazz wonder if he's ready for the Game tonight.

Backstage the Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms is covered in sweat, standing by with Kristal Marshall;

Kristal Marshall: Gregory Helms, great job out there tonight defending the Cruiserweight Title!

Gregory Helms: You're damn right that was a good job! Kid Kash, for weeks you been runnin' yo' mouth about how I never beat'cha to win this! Well guess what, punk I jus' did! An' you know what that means Kristal? It means that Gregory Helms is the undisputed King of the Cruiserweight Division! So anyone who thinks they gonna get in my way, just take a look at Kid Kash. I almost took his damned head off! You want some, come on and get it! JUST. LIKE. THAT!

*Helms walks off and the show goes back to the arena.*

They show a nice video package for the Booker v. Benoit match, going back to the Best of Seven Series and hyping the fact that the title is able to switch hands as a result of a disqualification tonight.

WWE United States Title Match – Chris Benoit vs. Booker T© w/Sharmell:

- HUGE, HUGE, HUGE ovation for Benoit on his way out. Makes you wonder why either of these two are battling over the United States Title really.

- Booker comes in the ring and Benoit immediately begins to unleash the CANADIAN FURY~

- If Booker were white, his chest would be red as Benoit doesn’t let up. Booker bails and Benoit follows behind.

- Sharmell cuts Benoit off and gets in his face. Her voice is REALLY annoying. Booker slides across the ring and tries to get Benoit from behind, but Chris moves and Booker nearly takes out Sharmell as he did on Smackdown! Benoit slams Booker's lower back into the side of the ring and rolls him back in.

- The rolling Germans connect as does the Diving head butt, but Sharmell puts Booker's foot on the ropes.

- Benoit just dominates Booker, even as Booker tries to bail. The three amigo's are connect and get an "Eddie" chant from the crowd. Benoit does the slit of the throat motion and says he's going up top. Hey Benoit, you already did that spot.

- Sharmell gets on the apron and Booker sneaks behind Benoit and nails a low blow before Benoit could go up top.

- Booker slides out of the ring and grabs the United States Title. Sharmell is still distraction the referee and Booker stalks Benoit. Chris gets to his feet, and Booker decks THE REFEREE~

- Benoit sees this and immediately snatches the title out of Booker's hand. Booker bails once again, and the referee rolls back over and calls for the bell.

- The crowd applaud as Benoit holds the title over his head, but they quickly become silent as Brian Hebner snatches the belt out of his hands, and Tony Chimel makes the announcement that Booker T has won the match as a result of a disqualification!

Winner: and still United States Champion, Booker T

Benoit pleads his case to the referee, and the fans give Booker hell as he is handed the United States Title and leaves. Benoit is given a loud ovation in the ring.

They play a video to catch everyone up on how the next match came about. It shows JBL trying to con Orlando Jordan into facing the Boogeyman, which Orlando dumbly decided to do 'cause "he wasn't scared." Friday's segment with Boogeyman in OJ's locker room finished the package.

The Boogeyman vs. Orlando Jordan w/ John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Jillian Hall

- JBL and Jillian come out with Orlando. JBL pats him on the back and gives him words of encouragement, but OJ looks like he's shit himself.

- Boogeyman comes out and goes around the ring toward JBL and Jillian. They run, JBL has a look of fright on his face and Jillian screams loudly.

- The bell sounds and Orlando doesn't wanna even get close to the Boogeyman, JBL shoves reaches up and smacks him on the back but Boogeyman charges and squashes the former US Champion into the corner.

- Boogey tosses OJ around from corner to corner, Jordan goes to fight back but Boogeyman kicks him in the gut and LEVELS him with a Pump Handle Slam in just less than two minutes!

Total squash

Boogeyman does his weird stuff in the ring, with JBL and Jillian looking in from outside with faceless expressions. He dances and shakes around before growing bored and heading to the back. With no signs of the Boogeyman around, JBL raises his upper lip and looks on in the ring at Orlando who is getting to his feet. JBL helps him up, and BLASTS him with a clothesline from Hell. He gets on the microphone and says Orlando has shamed him.

They play a hype video for the Tag Team Triple Threat match putting over that MNM have constantly cheated to hang onto the titles, but London, Kendrick and the Mexicools have seemingly struck an agreement, however that may not even be the strongest as we learned Friday on Smackdown!

WWE Tag Team Title Match – London and Kendrick vs. the Mexicools vs. MNM©

- The basic rules of a WWE Tag Team Triple Threat are basically that two men are in the ring at the same time while the other four men take position at one of the corners. Any competitor can tag anyone into the ring.

- Melina is looking extra hot tonight, and I still can't believe she hasn't pulled something doing that ring entrance she does.

- Joey Mercury and Brian Kendrick start things off, but we don't see the whole Cruiserweight flippy floppy stuff until he tags in Super Crazy.

- Crazy comes in and they go at it for all of five minutes with some very exciting Cruiser offense, both of these guys - hell any of these guys would make a great future challenger for that title.

- MNM are getting pissed as The Mexicools and London & Kendrick keep tagging themselves in, totally excluding the Champions from the match.

- Nitro blind tags himself in, and London looks upset. Psicosis and London turn and deck Nitro at the same time! Classic!

- MNM start to use the good ol' fashioned strategy of keeping their opponent in their corner, but Super Crazy comes in and tries to stop them from decapitating Psicosis. MNM take offense and go after Super Crazy.

- All hell breaks loose as London and Kendrick join the fray, and the Charles Robinson loses control.

- London busts out Kidman's Shooting Star Press to the outside and takes out half of his opponents.

- Oh wait, they haven't had enough as Super Crazy climbs to the top and does the same with a Moonsault! The crowd loves it.

- Psicosis connects with a guillotine leg drop on Nitro in the ring. He goes for the pin, but London had blind tagged himself in and breaks up the count with a drop-sault on both men. He goes up top, but the London Calling misses as Psicosis rolls out of the way, and then cradles London up for the win! Mercury was a millisecond away from breaking up the count!

Winners: and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions, the Mexicools

the crowd doesn't mind the outcome, but MNM certainly do.

Backstage, JBL and Jillian are shown talking in the hallway;

JBL: Did.. did ya see that out there he was.. he was...

*JBL suddenly stops and frowns. He looks in the direction of where Jillian's eyes are pointed. The camera pans back to reveal Triple H standing next to him with a smile on his face*

JBL: Yes?...

Triple H: Hey... I just thought I'd stop by ya' know, see how you've been?

JBL: I've. Been. Fine.

Triple H: Yeah... uh hey John, I couldn't help but notice you weren't in tonight's Main Event, hell I couldn't help but notice that your name is nowhere on the card. Now, that's not fitting of a "wrestling god" now is it.

JBL: Look! I'd love to stay and chat... I really would but I've got business to take care of, Okay?

*JBL and Jillian go to walk away*

Triple H: Yeah... I do too John, it's called the WrestleMania Man Event. You take care now.

*JBL and Jillian walk away and Triple H continues down the hall with a smile on his face.*

The Finlay versus Hardy hype video put over the fact that Hardy "may" have a concussion.

Matt Hardy vs. Finlay

- Finlay is out first with a shit eating grin on his face and his handy stick thing-a-majiggy in his grasp.

- Hardy gets a nice pop on his way out, he wastes no time as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring before going at it with Finlay.

- they trade rights and lefts, Finlay is a brutally stiff son of a bitch.

- Hardy's spree of offense comes to a halt thanks to a hard lariat from Finlay. Matt tries to get up but looks like he's been knocked for a loop.

- Finlay brutalizes Hardy in the corner and is warned by the referee. He basically tells the ref to "F-off" and goes to punish Hardy some more but Matt comes back with kicks to the midsection of the Irishman.

- Hardy goes to end it with the Twist of Fate but Finlay counters with a back slide for two.

- Wow! Finlay with shades of Edge v. Matt at SummerSlam, nearly takes Matt's head off with a punt.

- Hardy doesn't recover and a Muscle Buster seals the deal.

Winner: Finlay

They unveil the first announcement for WWE Hall of Fame inductions, this year THE BRITISH BULLDOGS will be inducted together. The video highlighted the team's legacy and briefly touched on Davey Boy's singles career.

Backstage Chris Benoit is standing by with Kristal;

Kristal Marshall: Chris Benoit, a heart breaking turn of events tonight in your match tonight for the United States Title, where do you go from here?

*Benoit shakes his head and thinks for a few seconds, but before he could answer a familiar voice chimed in.*

"Allow me ta' answer that for ya' playa!"

Theodore Long steps into the view.*

Theodore Long: Chris Benoit, you gave it your all out there tonight and I'll agree with ya' playa, you were screwed. But Benoit I think my announcement that I'm about ta' make will more than make up for that.

Kristal: What announcement Mr. Long?

Theodore Long: Call me Teddy sweet heart. But as I was sayin', I just got off of the phone with Mr. McMahon about the return to WrestleMania of a phenomenal match, and an even more phenomenal concept. As a matter'a fact Chris Benoit you were a part of it at last year's WrestleMania!

*Benoit's eyes widen*

Theodore Long: That's right playa, I'm talkin about the return of Money in the Bank baby!

Kristal: Wow! Teddy, that is huge! Smackdown! is having a Money in the Bank at WrestleMania!

Theodore Long: Now hold on nah, yo' gettin' ahead of'ya self. This year its gonna be a little different, 'cause its gonna have three RAW Superstars and Three Smackdown! Superstars. The winner of the match gets a shot at his brands Title in the next year wheneva' he chooses ta' use it.

*Long fixes his jacket and returns his attention to Benoit.*

Theodore Long: An' Chris... This week on Smackdown we gonna have ourselves some qualifying matches, an' your gonna have ya' chance, ya dig?

*Benoit says he digs and shakes Long's hand*

Great hype video for the Rey/HHH match, about three minutes long and had some music that I'm not sure who sang. This is probably the most anticipated match of the night.

WrestleMania 22 Main Event on the line - Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio

- EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! the chants are LOUD, if it was the "E's" goal to forever associate Eddie's name with Rey then mission accomplished.

- Triple H plays the over confident prick to a tee, as does Mysterio in his underdog role. The crowd is REALLY into this.

- Helmsley pushes Rey around, and ignites a spark in Rey's ass. HHH swings at him, but Rey slides under his legs and pops up with a dropkick. Tazz and Cole explain in full detail that the only way Rey is going to be able to win this is to use his speed to his full advantage, well duh.

- Rey springboards off of the ropes and meets Triple H's "Harley Race like knee" in full force. Triple H takes control and bullies Mysterio.

- Triple H connects with a STUMP PILEDRIVER that stops Rey dead. He taunts Rey and asks the crowd "This is your guy?"

- Rey kicks HHH's knee out and brings him chest first against the ropes. He connects with the 619 AND drops the dime BUT ONLY GETS DA TWO!! as the Game kicks out.

- Triple H punishes Rey on the outside, and tosses him back in. He takes too much time mouthing off to the fans though, and eats a dropkick. He goes back first into the barricade and torques his back.

- Rey puts the fists to Triple H, and lays him on the announce table. He goes to climb up the turnbuckle but it’s just a tease as HHH rolls off. Rey does however vault himself off the ropes and takes Triple H down to the floor!

- Rey comes at Triple H with everything he's got and the crowed rallies behind him loudly. Rey goes comes flying off of the ropes, but Triple H lands a kick, wham PEDIGREE! He landed the pedigree out of desperation, and took a while to crawl back over to Rey and make the cover. 1, 2, REY KICKED OUT!!

- To say that the crowd at this point is anything less than electric is idiotic. The Rey comeback train is in full force.

- Triple H lets his anger get the best of him and tries to hook Rey up again, but Rey slides out. punch, punch, dropkick, Irish whip - but its countered by Triple H who sends Rey into the ropes. Rey comes back and hits a flying scissors! Triple H falls chest first against the ropes! The crowd calls for the 619... and it connects!

Rey calls for the West Coast Pop and the crowd is on its feet. Triple H hobbles up and Rey springboards off the ropes... He goes for the ranna... but Triple H hooks his arm in mid flight. Mysterio's momentum is halted and his knees his the mat, Triple H readjusts and nails THE PEDIGREE. cover 1, 2, 3!

Match of the year candidate without a doubt. Where does Rey go after this?

Winner: Triple H

Triple H leaves a bit out of it, but with a big smile on his face. Rey grabs his mask and pounds the mat in disappointment.

The final hype video of the night gives the crowd a little time to die down for the Main Event.

World Heavyweight Title Match – the Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle©:

- Angle is timid to look straight at the Undertaker at first, but then hoists his title in the air and reminds him that yes, he is the champion.

- I'm glad Taker switched back to the tights, those leather pants were horrid.

- Taker dominates Angle in the early going with power moves, and busts out the apron leg drop rather early.

- Angle hits a release belly to belly and things pick up a notch from here.

- Rolling Germans connect, Kurt goes to make it three but Taker blocks and goes back on the offensive.

- Holy shit! Taker just suicide dived onto Angle out on the floor. I didn't know the big man had ups! Since when can Taker fly!?

- The choke slam is blocked, but the Angle slam isn't. the straps come down and angle goes for the ankle lock, but the Undertaker with some well placed heels is able to avoid it.

- Angle runs into a big boot, and takes the choke slam after. Taker covers but Angle proves his resiliency and kicks out.

- Ref bump in the corner and Taker dumps Angle to the outside.

- Ahem! a well timed ref bump at that, 'cause it just so happens that Randy Orton slides into the ring and stalks the Undertaker who turns right into the RKO! Orton leaves and Angle gathers his marbles on the outside. He comes back in never knowing Orton had been there.

- Taker staggers to his feet and Angle connects with the Angle Slam for the win.

Winner: and still World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle

Angle is awarded the title and finally catches eye of Orton standing at the top of the ramp. Angle celebrates but looks confused as the show goes off the air.

So I'm guessing a Triple Threat at Mania? Say it isn't so... poor Rey.

Overall: It's up to you to decide really, based on matches alone I'd say that No Way Out really pulled its weight. Thumbs up?

Segments/Times/Ratings:

No Way Out opening video - 3 minutes, A* Rating

Kash v. Helms hype video - 1 minute, B- Rating

Gregory Helms p. Kid Kash - 13:53, B+ Rating

Kurt Angle interview - 3 minutes, C+ Rating

Orton v. Lashley hype video - 1 minute, B+ Rating

Randy Orton p. Bobby Lashley - 8:43, B Rating

Mysterio warming up - 1 minute, A Rating

Gregory Helms interview - 2 minutes, B+ Rating

Benoit v. Booker hype video - 2 minutes, A* Rating

Booker T def. Chris Benoit by DQ - 11:34, A Rating

Boogeyman p. Orlando Jordan - 1:53, C Rating

JBL beats down Orlando - 2 minutes, B- Rating

WWE Tag Title Match hype video - 2 minutes, C+ Rating

The Mexicools def. London & Kendrick and MNM - 14:31, C+ Rating

Triple H and JBL confrontation - 3 minutes, B Rating

Finlay v. Hardy hype video - 1 minute, B- Rating

Hall of Fame announcement - 3 minutes, A Rating

Long interrupts Benoit to announce Money in the Bank - 4 minutes, B+ Rating

Rey v. Triple H hype video - 3 minutes, A* Rating

Triple H p. Rey Mysterio - 23:49, A* Rating

Angle v. Undertaker hype video - 3 minutes, A Rating

Kurt Angle p. the Undertaker - 16:56, A Rating

Overall Show Rating: A

Attendance: 15,000 (Sell Out)

PPV Buy Rate: 831,575

Edited by Idolized

No Way Out (week four):

I like Peter Kent's reports in real life, so this ought to be a good enough way to recap.

Sounds like the Cruiserweight match was a hot opener, the less boring man won and I see Kid Kash is wearing his good tights tonight, rather than his lame ass ones. Good call.

Gah, I was close on the Orton/Lashley prediction, didn't think you'd have Lashley lose but he looked strong.

Ha, I was right on the money for the US Title match!

And again for Boogey/OJ! I'm 3-1 so far.

Just as I thought for the Tag title match, I messed up with the people in the fall but some good old crazy Cruiser action and the right winner makes all good.

HHH/JBL encounter was classic.

Good choice feeding Hardy to Finlay, the guy has no value whatsoever since this Edge debacle. Plus, puts me on 5-1.

MONEY IN THE BANK~!

Sounds like Rey/HHH was a great match, but I really think Rey should have won... was the whole deal just an excuse to get HHH/Cena as the main event rather than the World title match?

Hmm... Orton interference... I'm intrigued yet suspicious. What would Orton/Taker/Angle mean for Taker's win streak? And where does this leave Rey Rey? Hmm.

Overall: A decent PPV, lots of build towards Wrestlemania which ought to be a great show. We'll see how things play out over the next few weeks of TV on the ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA~!

Orton beating Lashley was definitely the right way to take things. I'm not a fan of Lashley and his Monty-esque ring work, and I do like Orton. Triple H against Rey was good, and went exactly the way I expected it to go, but then again I'm not sure Triple H would agree to lose to Rey anyway...never tried it. Undertaker in the Wrestlemania main event just doesn't seem like the way to go. Undertaker doesn't need the belt, and you can't pull the "He wasn't pinned" in this case because no matter what, he couldn't claim to be undefeated, and neither of those two need that win to solidify them..so now I'm worried.

And *drum roll please* the winner of the No Way Out Prediction contest is;

TheEvilOverlord Version1.0!

TEO - 45

g101 - 40

james_ewing88 - 39

All of you guys can PM me your requests for the rewards, I'm currently working on RAW, but TEW has thrown me a few curve balls after the PPV so I have to figure out a few things, expect the show up within the next two days or so.

I'm interested to see how SmackDown's WrestleMania main event shapes up. It could end up how it did in real life, as a triple threat, but I don't think you'll go that route. As someone said before, you don't want to follow too closely to how things really turned out.

Speaking of which, I hope your Money In The Bank looks a bit different to WWE's. I could see maybe Benoit and JBL getting in the match; both are more credible competitors than the three SmackDown! guys that entered IRL.

I'm not a fan of HHH going over Mysterio. It really didn't make sense. I think it really hurts Mysterio and doesn't help HHH that much. We'll see what you can do with Rey after this to keep him looking good.

I like the tag scene as I was tempted to start a WWE diary so I could push Kendrick & London. Hopefully you can keep the competition going in the tag division and bring in more teams.

I like the way Smackdown is going much more than Raw. There have been too many title changes on Raw. I was glad to see Carlito & Masters win the tag belts but I wasn't a fan of them splitting up so soon. Especially not since Kane and Big Show are doing the same thing at the same time.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Wrestlemania card which could be pretty good judging from the NWO results but there are a few mysteries still which is good.

well, I've been catching up on this diary from the diary buddies thing, and I have to say that it seems to me like it's a mixed bag, filled with way more of good than it is of bad, however.

For example, to begin, I was REALLY into the Triple H/Rey Mysterio thing, I think that's a very nice twist that I thought was going to lead into Rey Mysterio proving that he's actually worth getting the title shot at wrestlemania, by beating one of the industry's best. Yet, Triple H wins, and Mysterio's credibility somewhat goes down the drain as a WWE title contender. If you plan on having Mysterio out of the picture, you could've just had him lose his title match at wrestlemania, and keeping him in it now would seem out of place, as there's nothing he could really do to get his title shot back. This almost makes Mysterio look like his royal rumble win was a fluke, and nobody wants a fluke challenger in the wrestlemania main event.

Lashley losing to Randy Orton, great, great choice. When playing ewr, and I'm sure even when deciding a match's results in real life, it's hard to make some of these guys lose unless you establish them early as great competitors, but not unbeatable human beings. I'm glad you didn't go down the Brock Lesnar route and decided to have Lashley his first real big match as a singles competitor at a pay per view.

The rest of the pay per view was pretty much expected, with the champions retaining, and with the Mexicools becoming the new champions, I don't have a problem with any of it.

Now, just because I'm odd, I'm going to go backwards and talk about your RAWs.

As I said before, I loved Triple H's involvement with Rey Mysterio up until the pay per view. In your second or third RAW, I forget which, you had Triple H interviewed by Todd Grisham, and you had Triple H mention how he guaranteed a win and that he told the people that he was gonna' get the job done and whatnot, yet I would've made it sound more like Triple H doesn't give a damn about what he told the people, and that he only wants the wrestlemania main event to help the company, seeing how Rey Mysterio's credibility as a challenger is terrible. I would've built Triple H up to sound like he should've been in the wrestlemania main event because he helped the buyrates, because he's the game, nobody's as good as him. This could've gone a little better if Mysterio won it in the end, but that's just my opinion, I'll see where you go with Mysterio.

Eric Bischoff coming back with 3 Minute Warning.. Don't like that so much. It's fine for Bischoff to have lackeys when he's the general manager, but it seems pointless to have him be a manager to a lower card tag team after being a major presence on RAW for years. If you really wanted to bring Bischoff back as a manager, I would've considered having him manage either a major player in the main event scene, I just don't see Bischoff taking a chance with something so worthless to him. Main Event = World Title = Money. Eric Bischoff is a business man, that's what we know him as. Ratings, sales, that's all he'd care about, and 3 Minute Warning doesn't really give you any of those lol.

Val Venis and Viscera win the tag team titles.. Eh. I like Val Venis, and I think he's a fantastic worker who never really got the push he deserved. I think he could've done a great job playing an arrogant, main event, heel like a Triple H, but he was always stuck with this porno gimmick. Personally, I don't mind Val Venis and Viscera as champions I guess, despite my hatred for Viscera lol. However, it just seems like you're burying an already dead tag team division even deeper into the ground. Kane and The Big Show were alright, I liked getting the titles off them by having Carlito and Masters beat them, but so far you've just switched from one non-established team to the next, when I think you should've either brought in, re-united, or created an established team to win the belts and hold on to them for a while.

Also, it seemed a bit unrealistic that you had Edge go in two weeks from winning the WWE title, losing it, and then completely forgetting about it to feud Mick Foley. While I do have to say that you've written some pretty mean scenes with Edge from what I've read, I don't think it's part of Edge's character to completely forget about the WWE title after being so close to holding it on so many occasions. However, this does play in well with the fact that he's desperately trying not to be a "transitional champion", as it could create more rage for future WWE title hunts.

I'll review smackdowns tomorrow, as I'm a bit tired right now. I hope I've given you some good feedback, and have been helpful. I'll start reviewing show by show as you post.

This diary is looking like it has a lot of potential to be great, and I have to say you've got me pretty interested in what'll happen next. Even when I disagreed with your decisions, they still left me wondering "I wonder where he'll go with this." and I think that's key to a good diary.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone, I've finally rebooked my entire game after TEW dropped RAW like a bad habit the first time around and am ready to go once again, what better way to make a return than with a few tid bits from the dirt sheets?

www.grapplefanatics.com

March - Monday - Week One

The News and Rumor Mill

*No Way Out recieved 834,006 buys.

*Nothing of note happened once the show went off of the air.

*Simon Dean was rushed to the hospital Thursday night after a Smackdown! house show in Omaha, Nebraska and was said to have recieved a major concussion in a match with Bobby Lashley. If it's as serious as many are reporting, Dean's recovery could take up to a year. We here at grapplefanatics.com wish him the best.

*CM Punk and Chris Cage did not wrestle a dark match prior to No Way Out as they'd been recently.

*Brian "Grandmaster Sexay" Lawler has been working the past few DSW shows in hopes of impressing WWE higher ups enough to work his way back into the company. Lawler is said to have cleaned his act up a bit these past few years.

*Dusty Rhodes is pushing heavily for Sonny Siaki to be called up to the main roster. Many believe Siaki's "Rock-like" look could bring in big dollars if packaged and marketed correctly.

WWE RAW Preview

Here is the official preview for tonight's RAW;

High Octane

(Mon, Mar. Week 1)

The King of King's is well on his way to returning to his throne after an amazing and hard fought battle with Smackdown's Rey Mysterio. Tonight however, even with the WrestleMania Main event secured John Cena can't be all that is on the Game's mind as a huge Main Event was made just hours ago!

Tonight live from Birmingham, Alabama, the "Game" Triple H teams up with Carlito and the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin to take on the "Nature Boy," Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam and the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters! After Carlito turned on his former partner last week, the Masterpiece wants nothing more than to get his hands on the apple spitting RAW Superstar, and the same can be said about the former Intercontinental Champion Flair as he wants nothing more than to get his hands on the man who took the title from him - Shelton Benjamin! Who can count out RVD who has been unbeaten since his return to the WWE? The number one contender to the WWE Title seems to be caught in the middle of a match that should be sheer mayhem.

Plus former Tag Team Champions collide as the Big Show takes on Kane! All this and more 9/8 central on the USA Network!

Edited by Idolized

• 3 weeks later...