The Other Premiership Sides Thread

NobBe Nobbs

We don't - Spurs has one, Arsenal has one, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and everyone NOT in the Premiership has somewhere to call their own, but not us. But onto business.

Sometimes, Charlton amaze me. We can be cack against Orient and Man City, but superb against Liverpool and Brentford; why can't we either be consistently shit, or consistently great?

Speaking of consistency, Mike Riley had a really messed up game today. There were periods where almost everything went Brentford's way, then periods where all the decisions were ours, and all he succeeded in doing was pissing off both sets of fans.

Still, I got to see a big fight AND two sets of Brentford fans slagging each other off - a personal first, and probably a first for most people.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We suck so much cock that we pissed the league last season and we're pissing it again this season. And last season when Scunthorpe went a goal up against us, we still won 3-1. Refresh my memory, but didn't Charlton get knocked out by a first division team? Yes, I believe you did.

I wish we ruled as much as Charlton

Edited by Turbonegro

We suck so much cock that we pissed the league last season and we're pissing it again this season. And last season when Scunthorpe went a goal up against us, we still won 3-1. Refresh my memory, but didn't Charlton get knocked out by a first division team? Yes, I believe you did.

I wish we ruled as much as Charlton

It was technically a draw in normal time but we were beaten on penalties and it probably was a bit silly of the official Chelsea website to claim it was a draw.

Isn't it funny how when Tim Lovejoy says it was actually a draw it's a big joke but when the official Chelsea website does it...:P

It was technically a draw in normal time but we were beaten on penalties and it probably was a bit silly of the official Chelsea website to claim it was a draw.

Isn't it funny how when Tim Lovejoy says it was actually a draw it's a big joke but when the official Chelsea website does it...:P

Lovejoy isn't arrogant. And even Sunderland would be pissing the league if they had a chequebook the size of yours.

Ranieiri spent over 100 million and finished second to an Arsenal side that went unbeaten. Mourinho came in and spent another 100 million.

I bet Ranieiri would have won the league:

1. in his first year if Arsenal hadn't have gone unbeaten; or

2. in his second year if he had had another 100 million at his disposal.

Damn those pesky other teams >_<

Fact still remains, Renieri didn't get it done because he wasn't the right manager for the job. Renieri was too much of a nice guy but Mourinho was ruthless when he came in.

Edited by Turbonegro

I stand by my original post :shifty:

I'm not at all bitter about El Hadji Diouf's outrageous, penalty-winning and not punished dive that screwed my Rovers last year.

In summation.

Screw Bolton. And Chelsea.

That event alone nearly made me lamp my dad as he said "I hate cheating you know David, but if it's against Blackburn it's okay."

Guess that is what happens when his ex-wife and fmaily support same team as I do.