Wrestler Being Used: Goldberg

Online Handle: SugaRazor

WPG

Wrestler Being Used: CM Punk

Online Handle: wweps2gamer

Inactive Roster

None

Joining

If you wish to join the league, and you own Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for the Playstation 2, have online capabilities and live in North America, just hit me up on MSN or contact me via PM.

Just to note, this league is not just for CAW’s, you may use whatever you want, (including pre-existing on the game, WWE superstars) only two stipulations apply.

1. No original CAW’s allowed (meaning you can use CAW’s of TNA, or indy guys for example, but not one of some random guy you just created)

2. No matter who you are using, the person you choose may not be rated over 93 overall in the game.

How This Whole Thing Will Work

Every so often we will have an event, I’m going to shoot for two a month, although it could be less, could be more it all depends on how long it takes for everyone to play the event before. I don’t think I will set deadlines on each match or whatever because I personally don’t think it’s needed, but if a long enough amount of time has passed and we are waiting on that match, it will most likely end in draw (only way it could be a forfeit is if someone forfeits or if they aren’t around and make no effort to make the match, it will be a judgment call by me and the group)

I will keep rankings (check the next post) the top ranked people will get title shots (to an extent, we can’t have the same person over and over, there will be judgments) For the rankings I will use a point system, much like the Round Robin one (1 point for a singles win, 2 for a triple threat, 3 for a four way)

Also, for events, I’d appreciate it if each person could write a short few line summary of the match they were in. That way I can post a summary of the event, with some short stuff on the match. It’s not much to ask, just a few lines on what happened etc.

Last thing, all matches that take place should be under hardcore rules unless otherwise stated, the reason for this is because that way, we don’t have any accidental ref bumps that cause a DQ etc, don’t want controversy so that stops it.

Any questions, feel free to ask via PM, MSN, email or even in this thread.

Edited by Cole

SD vs. Raw North American League #1 – Crowning Of A Champion

There will be a round robin tournament, each group will have four members, you will face the other three in your group once and then have a four way match (each win in singles will give you one point, a win in the four way will give you three) At the end of the matches, the highest ranked in each group will face off for the EWB North American Championship.

Here are the groups…

Group A

Clawson

The Human Tripod

Tristy

Cole

Group B

Zero

WPG

Heroin Bob

Mystik Fool

These were taken out of a hat, so no favorites or anything could have possibly taken place.

When you finish each match, please contact me with the results (for the round robin matches don’t bother with a write up, it would be too much, if you’re in the championship match, then please write a few sentences after it recapping) I will post the full results once the event is complete, I’d like to have this done before the end of the month at the latest, but if you need more time feel free to take it.

I will make the title before the match happens and transfer it to one of the participants before the match so they can put it up for stakes in the match.

Good luck to all!

(As always, if you have any questions contact me here on on MSN or through PM!)

I'd just like to clarify, since I've got a few questions about it that the hardcore rules are really for no cheap loses (ref bump etc) not really for the use of weapons.

I just wanted to state that, incase anyone had problems with it...you know like Clawson getting his ass kicked and then trying to use six chairs and a barb wire bat <_<

I'd just like to clarify, since I've got a few questions about it that the hardcore rules are really for no cheap loses (ref bump etc) not really for the use of weapons.

I just wanted to state that, incase anyone had problems with it...you know like Clawson getting his ass kicked and then trying to use six chairs and a barb wire bat <_<

Your Goldberg looks like shit. Goldberg never had muscles like that, he was never that skinny, and he never had random scars on his head.

Plus all you did was those cheap kicks to make me stay down. And it took like 5 minutes to make your head and body yellow. Cheap.

Your Goldberg looks like shit. Goldberg never had muscles like that, he was never that skinny, and he never had random scars on his head.

Plus all you did was those cheap kicks to make me stay down. And it took like 5 minutes to make your head and body yellow. Cheap.

My Goldberg looks fine, I don't hear MystikFool or WPG complaining about it. But just for you, I bulked him up a little bit because he did look a bit skinny and made a few other alterations. I hope my CAWs are now up to your liking and as good as your skills to read formulas off of Two Worlds or caw.ws. And cheap kicks? Give me a fucking break, you're the one who did the exact same thing through the entire match: Knockdown, thrust kick, grapple, knockdown, thrust kick, grapple, knockdown, thrust kick, etc. You're just pissed because I caught onto your lame pattern and started reversing the kick everytime. And it took five minutes to get my head and body yellow because you were too busy getting tossed around like a rag doll. And it's because I have a ten in durability, he's Goldberg, he's lost less than ten matches his entire career, he's supposed to be tough. That said, MystikFool had no problem at all beating me with Low-Ki, who has a much lower strength attribute than your Samoa Joe, so maybe you should quit whining, take your own advice on "cheap moves," learn to reverse and take your loss like a man. Oh and most importantly, realize it's just a fucking game. Have some fun with it and quit taking yourself so damn seriously.

Edited by Zero