Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Benji

Guest clintcasey

Yeah, but it never said specificly which elder god he was in service to. In Deception if you get Raiden's ending he turns evil. If he's working for Raiden then that would explain it.

Raiden simply got pissed off with Shujinko for his "stupidity". In fact, he's more a "face" now than ever before because his sole concern now is the protection of Earthrealm at all costs, from all transgressors.

And as Benji said, Scorpion is the champion of the Elder Gods. Every last one of them. He's always been neutral but with Deception he became good. After being thrown into the Soulnado by Moloch and Drahmin his soul was destroyed but the Elder Gods decided to use him as their champion so his existance continued. That's why he moved away from the classical ninja look to appearing more "Knight"-like. He's a good guy.

Preview videos and such are never right to begin with, what with placeholder information and changes in design until the finished product. Then again, no information on the story is known, so anything is possible.

I was always eagerly awaiting the Johnny Cage heel turn :shifty:

Didn't know about the Stryker/Jax thing. I can see why they would label him "Mundane" though. When the highlite of your charecter is prancing through the air than flipping someone with a nightstick and making twenty eight different people run by while you hold a stop sign... not very good.

Charecter's with few appearences like him (And about half the people in MK4:-p) are of interest to me. Like Reiko, his ending was so completly random it was almost funny.

This game is going to be the shit...plain and simple. I've got that shot of all the character as my desktop, but I can't seem to find Motaro...am I blind, or is he just not on there at all?

He isn't on the art, but he is confirmed for the game, me and J spent ages trying to find him.