Official MM Tournament Pick'Em!

Cole

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now there up by 6 with 3 minutes left. Nice comeback UCONN.

I feel dirty about picking them for the win now.

I got Texas A&M over Syracuse which is good.

Damn Nevada losing. And I thougt arizona would lose and Iowa would win but everything else has been perfect.

And if NC ST beat Cal....>_<

So close yet so far. But it wasn't too long ago 16 seeds were being completely blown out every game and this year each of them made it close for atleast a while before being over taken.

I did most of my picks off of my gut and tried not to think about them too much. My gut told me George Mason but I decided to go with Michigan St....d'oh.

And Herb Sendek probably just saved his job.

Herb Sendek is in a real bad position. He's got Duke and UNC in the same state as him. His program was once the top dog in the state, but that was long before he got there. NC St. fans I think are expecting too much out of him. They should be happy, not content but happy, with him at least having winning seasons and making the tournament frequently. Not that he's a spectacular coach, but I think if they at least gave him and his players confidence he'd be there next season recruits would be more likely to come and he wouldn't be under so much stress.

UConn looks really weak. This just shown it. Although I find it funny SUNY Albany of all schools was beating powerful #2 UConn well into the second half.

It woulda fucked up my brackets, but I wanted Albany to win after a while. Even though I'm 45 minutes from Storrs. I'm not a Husky loyaltist.

And with that, not only do i lose my first Sweet 16 team but I also lose a Final Four Team.

Thank you very much Kansas.

I should've known...first Bucknell got them last year, now Bradley. I should've known better.

Hold me. :(

Yeah that was my reasoning, but I should've known not to use momentum as a measure of success to the NCAA tournament...just look at Syracuse and Iowa. Luckily I called Syracuse, and Iowa losing only hurt me for the second round, but yeah with Kansas I really should've known better.

Fuck you Kansas.

I should have remembered to never, ever trust a Bill Self team. Has he done anything in the tournament since that one season he was at Tulsa and got them to the Elite Eight?

I would have a complaint about trusting momentum, but Bradley is hot as hell right now so I can't really say anything...