Pro Wrestling Sims

Brandon

I've not been around these forums and stuff for a while, and I just realised, what ever happened to H2H wrestling? That was meant to be a potential competitor to EWR. Also, is there any other sims, other than TEW? Perhaps a Promotion Wars sequel? Doubt it. Also, I noticed how unpopular PWSE has gotten. However, on the forums, it seems a new sim is on the way? Pro Wrestling Manager 2006? Sequel to 2005. I can't even seem to find a download for that..

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

Guest :shifty:

H2H never finished, right?

A few other people have came out on other boards saying they will do a Sim game after AR went TEW

-Hate(who used to post at 400, EWC) - Now missing in action

-alden(who used to post at EWC, The Bone) - Now missing in action

There's a guy who really released a game, but the game was bullocks. It required you to build hotels, rings and stuff for your wrestlers. I find it more like Sims than EWR/TEW.

Edited by :shifty:

A few other people have came out on other boards saying they will do a Sim game after AR went TEW

There's a guy who really released a game, but the game was bullocks. It required you to build hotels, rings and stuff for your wrestlers. I find it more like Sims than EWR/TEW.

I thought that WAS H2H? I remember the guy was Irish or Scottish or something like that, I was so hyped for that, after a year of no updates I gave up.

PW Man 2006 is the sequel to 2005,. but, 2005 never, nor will ever be released apparently, as a frequent visitor to SMS forums, its (2006) expected to be finished in about 4 months apparently.

the reason there will never be a 2005 is because whilst working on 06 he found that it was easier to continue with 06 due to certain features he was implementing.

there's screenshots available and it seems the game is near completion just the data to be used needs completing

What a glorious day for wrestling sim fans. Finally, "Hardcore Enter Your Name" has been released.