Freaking Middlesbrough (Match Spoiler if you didnt watch)

DaveKOTW

Portsmouth away, which is no easy task. I reckon Boro could do it, I mean hell, they did the near-impossible against Basle to get to the semi's. I think if Boro get to the final against Schalke or Sevilla, it will be finely balanced.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pompey eh? Man you wont be too popular if you aid a Brum survival and put Harry down.

I dunno btw, i think its a bit much for Boro, Schalke are 2nd in the Bundisliga but Sevilla are 8th so thats more possible. Putting money on it being a Schalke/Boro final. Although i bet no one would have bet on a Russian team winning it last year....

I hate Harry Redknapp, but I do hate Brum from top to bottom...:/ Well, Pompey can catch them the week when we go down there and Savage breaks Dunnin half by saying "Boo" to him and we stuff the 'big club' in front of Mr Gold. :)

Well Summ Summ, when there is a club like them who reckon we lured Savage away illegally when they have done simlar stinks to me. Their board is full of wankers who are trying to be celebraties but no-one actually gives a fuck about someone who sells mucky magazines. Now if it was the woman of said magazines I might. >_>

Still, can't think of a more deserving club to have that fat fuck David "I am a local Rovers boy so I have a right to be a big-headed shit cunt because I have one England cap and waste the fans and club's time trying to do shitty tricks that I haven't the abilty to do, try to be a celeb by boning an average Emmerdlae slag and eating pies" Dunn. I hope they go down, stay down and do a Nottingham Forest. I don't like teams like Man Utd or Chelsea much, but only two clubs I hate in the land and one is fucking Brum.

Our team is very hard but fair (leaving the Axe aside ;)). I think our bully boy tag is a bit harsh considering the football we have played more often than not this season, but at least now we have a team full of committed players (aside over-rated Pedersen) rather than a bunch of chancers and has-been's who can turn it on one week and when we go away to a team low in the league can't be arsed at all.

Oh yeah, fuck Brum.

Everything he said was true, though.

Fuck the Scum.

:D

9 to 5 for Prime Minister.

I will settle for being a Brum MP. I would shut down St Andrews for health and safety purposes. Too much shit coming out of the ground, best of all concerned it was done away with. :shifty:

:lol::lol: What match was it...I think it was West Brom Vs. Birmingham this season, it had to be the worst match I have seen in a long time. I think I actually just had a sleep and I was like totally awake when the match started but by the end of it, I was desperately trying to keep my eyes open. I just find it kinda funny how Bruce had such an ego on him last year (the oh yeah, I could have the Newcastle job if i wanted it but nah) and now he's about to be reunited with his friends in the Championship lol

:lol::lol: What match was it...I think it was West Brom Vs. Birmingham this season, it had to be the worst match I have seen in a long time. I think I actually just had a sleep and I was like totally awake when the match started but by the end of it, I was desperately trying to keep my eyes open. I just find it kinda funny how Bruce had such an ego on him last year (the oh yeah, I could have the Newcastle job if i wanted it but nah) and now he's about to be reunited with his friends in the Championship lol

And taking his talentless shit son Alex Bruce with him. The 2nd best present we have given them recently.

And taking his talentless shit son Alex Bruce with him. The 2nd best present we have given them recently.

Yeah, a former England and CL winner who okay isnt at his peak but still a good player, or the manager's talentless cunt of a son playing out of position and no experince? If I was Butt I would of chined him one and gone back to Newcastle.

I love how he signed his son.

That's when you know you're shit.

"Fuck it, son. You're on."

I wonder how much Alex Bruce gets paid?

Depends how much his dad is charging for his basement room. >_> But I bet whatever he is making that for one he is on very comfortable wages compared to others at the club in the same boat, and two if its more than 20p a week he doesn't deserve it.