Freaking Middlesbrough (Match Spoiler if you didnt watch)

DaveKOTW

Damn, they played really well, you know

lost 2 v 0 first leg at Basel

and won 4 v 1 at Boro, 89th minute

Viduka played well, Jimmy Flloyd Played well. Damn Basel dropped the ball. Looks like another overall succesful year for English teams in europe.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY COCK IS STILL HARD

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

The Hasselbaink goal was crazy good. Loved it. Weird actually how Boro can play so well and then some other matches suck so bad. They have had little to no consistency this season. Its weird cos with that sort of performance week in week out, i reckon they would have that 4th Champions League place right about now.

I wish he was gone already. In a way, I hope we lose to Blues and the Baggies, so he HAS to go.

Go fuck yourself, winning any games (ever) is one of the few things I have as a Charlton fan. It's Basle, from Switzerland, and last time I checked, Switzerland was hardly a centre of footballing excellence.

Boro played awesome, and overcame great odds. Oh, sure, Basle are shit. Wait, they were in Europe. How did you do in Europe?

Oh..

Go fuck yourself, winning any games (ever) is one of the few things I have as a Charlton fan. It's Basle, from Switzerland, and last time I checked, Switzerland was hardly a centre of footballing excellence.

Boro played awesome, and overcame great odds. Oh, sure, Basle are shit. Wait, they were in Europe. How did you do in Europe?

Oh..

I wish he was gone already. In a way, I hope we lose to Blues and the Baggies, so he HAS to go.

Oh..

Oh..

Edited by Lost Soul

Why even bring Villa into it?

I don't see the point. So we're shit lately, oh well. We have past glory that we hope to relive one day, oh well.

Just fuck off. No one gives a fuck about you or Charlton at the moment/ever.

Ohh wooooooowie! Play offs! WHOOPIE DOO. How exciting.

I was talking about how great tonight is for Boro, and Boro's fans, take your shit elsewhere, cunt.