Freaking Middlesbrough (Match Spoiler if you didnt watch)

DaveKOTW

I wont admit Boro did well due to me thinking they are the second worst team in the league . Thats just my opinion and I personally cant stand the manager , players , fans (or lack of) , stadium , kit .

Hey, we are the club with no fans. >_>

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont admit Boro did well due to me thinking they are the second worst team in the league . Thats just my opinion and I personally cant stand the manager , players , fans (or lack of) , stadium , kit .

Hey, we are the club with no fans. >_>

Yes, but you're a Tottenham fan. You've just this season got a chance at glory, and you're all over it like a bunch of starving lepers would be on a pile of steaks.

Of course he is. Who wouldn't be? Spurs have had chances in recent history for success and glory. Just lost to Rovers in the final. ;)

The thing is with Blackburn they have fans from winning the league in 94 and then have been dissappointed ever since . Boro fans just dont turn up and then complain .

Spurs fans have been waiting for this season for so long , we have had the talent for a while just its started to gel , I hate the fact Spurs fans have suddenly started getting to the games because we are doing well , I cant get a ticket for love nor money (apart from the next two games in a row :D)

Lol, ah yes, the days when blackburn had Graham Souness and Andy Cole was your star forward. You had Duffy then as well didnt ya?

Yeah we had Duff, our best youth player in modern times. And Jansen was our star striker. Sure was the bigger name and had bigger transfer fee, but Jansen always had a special connection with the fans. Still did despite spending years on the sideline. :(

Lol, ah yes, the days when blackburn had Graham Souness and Andy Cole was your star forward. You had Duffy then as well didnt ya?

Yeah we had Duff, our best youth player in modern times. And Jansen was our star striker. Sure was the bigger name and had bigger transfer fee, but Jansen always had a special connection with the fans. Still did despite spending years on the sideline. :(

Our stadium was built too big. Even during the glory years we rarely sold out the place. Money is tight as we don't really have that many fans these days for a load of reasons. Being in a depressed economic part of the country doesn't help with rising costs, not much good parking at all, a large Asian population in the town which has little or no interest in football, the type of football we played last season was so, so shit yet was badly needed to keep us up. Doesn't help also when in out catchment area you have Manchester and just about Liverpool in there, not to mention two other Premiership sides in Bolton and Wigan and then a number of league teams like Bury, B*r*l*y, Rochdale, Preston etc.

A few reasons why our support isn;t too good, still embrassing like and now having moved south and jobless I ain't helping either. We don't need to spend much money in summer (assuming we don't get CL football which I have never really thought we would) as long a sno-one major goes. Maybe a new striker, a midfielder to help Tugay out and a strong forward in the mould of Viduka would be nice. Anyone know if Angola have any of the above? :D

Villa are a team that would make me tear my hair out, they have so much potential just needs the right man to come in and help them realise it. Like Mark Hughes, only not him. >_>

And God yes, I fucking love Savage he is totally excellent. I especially loved his fight on-ait with Leighton James. That douche has a Toshack hard-on and used to play for the Dingles. And Savage owned him. Legend.

Edited by 9 to 5

The thing is with Blackburn they have fans from winning the league in 94 and then have been dissappointed ever since . Boro fans just dont turn up and then complain .

Spurs fans have been waiting for this season for so long , we have had the talent for a while just its started to gel , I hate the fact Spurs fans have suddenly started getting to the games because we are doing well , I cant get a ticket for love nor money (apart from the next two games in a row :D)

Villa are a team that would make me tear my hair out, they have so much potential just needs the right man to come in and help them realise it. Like Mark Hughes, only not him. >_>

That's why I have long hair. More to tear. It's stupid. We have the potential, we have a BRILLIANT youth set up, and we have proven players. Nothing works, though. We need O'Leary out, right away, though.

--

Savage is a player I've liked for ages, but during his Blues tenure, I couldn't like him. He was part of the Scum, and I couldn't bring myself to cheer him on, but now, :D I can.

Edited by Summers

That's why I have long hair. More to tear. It's stupid. We have the potential, we have a BRILLIANT youth set up, and we have proven players. Nothing works, though. We need O'Leary out, right away, though.

--

Savage is a player I've liked for ages, but during his Blues tenure, I couldn't like him. He was part of the Scum, and I couldn't bring myself to cheer him on, but now, :D I can.

It's like Villa just need that missing piece to the puzzle. You are based in one of the biggest cities in the land, no real competiton of clubs nearby (>_>) and yet it's still lacking. Your youth system is indeed good and under-rated in my view.

And I understand about Savage completely there too. I liked Savage at Brum but I couldn't allow myself to admit it. Nearly went giddly when he joined us and pissed that little shit club off. :D Late Christmas present as far as I was concerned.

btw, is there any Brum fans on here? I feel like a lync...erm, debate with them. <_<