Firefly the movie

BlackFlagg

Firefly eh... I should probably give that show another chance.  I tried watching it when it first came out, but it just didn't click with me.

Personally I'd prefer Joss to get some work going on an Angel movie... <_<

fucking Boreanaz is probably still hung up with Wicked Prayer :rolleyes:

I'd kill to see an Angel movie get made though.

Firefly eh... I should probably give that show another chance.  I tried watching it when it first came out, but it just didn't click with me.

Personally I'd prefer Joss to get some work going on an Angel movie... <_<

That would probably be because Fox decided not to air the proper pilot episode because it did't have enough "action"...so instead theymade them show a different episode which totally screwed things up, if ya watch it in the proper order<Serenity being the first episode> it definately helps alot.

That would probably be because Fox decided not to air the proper pilot episode because it did't have enough "action"...so instead theymade them show a different episode which totally screwed things up, if ya watch it in the proper order<Serenity being the first episode> it definately helps alot.

Ohhh... so, the episode I watched wasn't really the proper pilot eh. Well, that could be why I couldn't get into it. I might check out the DVD set sometime, I Think there is one...

Guest bruins72

Watching the episodes in the proper order really makes it soooooo much better. FOX really screwed things up there. When it was on TV I liked the first few episodes but the series didn't wow me. Then all of a sudden, everything seemed to click. I think things might've fallen together quicker if they showed the actual pilot first to set things up.

Watching the episodes in the proper order really makes it soooooo much better. FOX really screwed things up there. When it was on TV I liked the first few episodes but the series didn't wow me. Then all of a sudden, everything seemed to click. I think things might've fallen together quicker if they showed the actual pilot first to set things up.

Yeah, I really wasn't blown away by Firefly, which is why I didn't watch it. I guess I should give it another chance though, since it has such a devoted following and all. I guess it's like Angel... one episode doesn't really do it justice, you have to watch the whole season, since the plot is so great from episode to episode.

Guest bruins72

Yeah, I really wasn't blown away by Firefly, which is why I didn't watch it.  I guess I should give it another chance though, since it has such a devoted following and all.  I guess it's like Angel... one episode doesn't really do it justice, you have to watch the whole season, since the plot is so great from episode to episode.

Exactly! I checked out the first few episodes of Angel when they first aired. I had never watched Buffy (at the time) and wasn't all that impressed with what I saw of Angel, so I didn't bother with it. Years later, I started watching Buffy (after the series ended) on DVD and then went on to watch Angel on DVD as well. You really have to watch these kind of shows for a while to get a feel for the characters and how they interact. Also, as you said, the season's storyline adds to the enjoyment.

Sorry to burst people's bubbles - but Boreanaz has said that he does not want to play Angel. The movie rumours are rumours - DB said in an interview with Cult Times that he put a stop to the rumours. He won't do a movie.

*cries*

However - Firefly getting a chance at a movie! Yay - however, given Lord Joss of Whedonoia's record with films - won't two hours (or six given the option for a series of films) be two short for Whedon to work his magic?