Ozzfest 2004 surprise?!

MalaCloudy Black

BLACK SABBATH For OZZFEST 2004: Official Confirmation Coming This Week? - May 12, 2004

According to a posting at the official Ozzfest web site, Ozzy Osbourne will be making a "big announcement" this Friday, May 14 via the first OzTV episode of Ozzfest 2004. Although presently unconfirmed, it is believed that the announcement will consist of the official confirmation of BLACK SABBATH as the headliners of this year's festival, which is scheduled to kick off July 10 in Hartford, Connecticut.

Back in late March, BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi told Launch Radio Networks that a SABBATH reunion at this year's Ozzfest was not out of the question. "I've heard that rumor as well, and there is negotiations at the moment," Iommi said. "As yet, we've not reached a settlement, but there is talk about it. I think it's great, and I would've liked to have done it last year and the year before, you know, but we didn't." 

I hope so, I'd love another Sabbath reunion!

would be good but from what i heard the tour isnt coming to UK this year so :(

Sharon said in an interview, it's NEVER coming to the UK again, or any of Europe, they're keeping it to a US Festival only now. Glad I was at the last UK one in 2002.

Drezdon, it's not CONFIRMED, it's just suspected. There have been other names thrown around where I read this, most notably Damageplan and Metallica, but you can probably take it with a grain of salt; it's mere speculation. I'd love to see Sabbath though..

I'll be there. I missed Slayer on October 28th of last year, and have vowed I would attend Ozzfest 2004 ever since I heard they would be there.

It'd be my fourth Ozzfest.

Guest Angry Baboon

Sharon said in an interview, it's NEVER coming to the UK again, or any of Europe, they're keeping it to a US Festival only now. Glad I was at the last UK one in 2002.

What? Nice to see the master of puppets (Sharon) is keeping Ozzy away from the country that made him. Bitch.