Best of Seven

Alright. Since I've been eliminated from Revolution, I'm looking for something to pass some time. So, uh, anybody want to go at it in a best of seven series?

All I ask is that my opponent doesn't suck. I'm hoping for somebody about equal to myself. Or better.

On the rules, yeah, nothing related to wrestling. And keep the rules from being too similar to each other.

As for judging. Public vote. First to 5 for each battle.

Can I do the rules? If so...

What: Promotional poster of a coming drama-comedy movie about homosexuals. Pick any title you want.

Size: 700x900

Additional Info: You have to focus on one to three actors only. You can have slogans. It will be shown on theaters, so put a "June 18." on it or "Showing on June 18." or something else you can think of.

EDIT: Changed.

Edited by akokulit

On the rules, yeah, nothing related to wrestling.

Can I do the rules? If so...

What: Promotional poster of a wrestling documentary. Pick any title you want.

Size: 700x900

Additional Info: You have to focus on one to two superstars only. You can have slogans. It will be shown on theaters, so put a "June 18." on it or "Showing on June 18." or something else you can think of.

Edited by alldawson

WHAT: On June 10 two of your favorite artists or band will be performing together live in your town! You have been assigned the duty of creating a poster to advertise it.

SIZE: 350 X 450

OTHER: Must have a picture of the two artists or bands, the name of the event (whatever you want), the date and location.

Yeah, I'm liking that too, let's go with it.

Although for a poster, that is awfully tiny.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Still seems kinda small, I'd much prefer to just be able to have an open size for the poster but... really, it's up to Superstar.

Either way, I'm sure we'll be able to work with it.

Still seems kinda small, I'd much prefer to just be able to have an open size for the poster but... really, it's up to Superstar.

Either way, I'm sure we'll be able to work with it.

Edited by Livid

500x600 it is then :P

Livid: I run on a 1600x1200 resolution, 500x600 is small to me >_>

Not sure when I'll have mine in mate, having the same problems as you in that so far my attempts are sucking.

I'll give it a few more goes before I stick with anything, so I shouldn't hold things up too long anyway.

Took me awhile, but I'm VERY proud of the result here. Hardest part of all of it was cutting out both bands to group them together for a group shot, took me a good hour to get the cutting done.

SevendustDisturbedConcert.jpg

Good luck, Superstar :)