Best of Seven

It's 4-2 guys, we need more votes! I'm sure Superstar wants to get on to the next round just as much as I do :D

I love the logo on Rated R's graphic along with the contrast between the greyscale and the red , but I'm not liking the bottom text that much and the placement of the band members could be better.

I love the layout of Norris's Not too fond of the main text but it all works well together and looks professional

I vote Norris

Well I won with Rashid's vote, guess Doc's just solidifes it :P

Series Standing: Norro 1 - 0 Superstar

Alrighty... lets get some new rules in here :)

Size: 650 x550

Theme: Steven Spielberg is in the planning stages of a new movie based around War of The Worlds . . He gives you the tag line "When Humanity is on its last legs , members of a rural city stand together and fight , the alien invasion for the right to live." No actors or actresses have been signed on , he want's you to design a promo poster .

Rules: Must include a movie title of your choosing and it can't be War of The Worlds :)

ok here's some more rules to pic from

Theme: Mythology

size: 550 x 550

rules: design a graphic that is based around mythology

Theme: You are a deaf mute that has a great artistic ability. People say you could very well be the next Van Gogh or Picasso. You have an art exhibit coming up soon but you need to do one final piece . Here's your chance to show the world that you are an artistic genius.

Size: 600 x 600

rules: must include a border .

I like TH4L's, Vendetta's, and Doc's first of the two he put in his one post.

So it's down on you, Superstar :)