Number Two

tristy

one of the worst movies of all time, no concept, no thought put into it, its just filming morons, its not even funny. its just sad that these talentless people have to resort to this for money and fame.

Sounds like Gigli :P

I swear I remember seeing bits of Gigli when I was about 12, or something. I don't remember it apart from seeing some boobs. I thought it wasn't too bad based off of that.

Ahhh, to be young again :shifty:

Gigli came out 3 years ago :blink:

I think I meant Gili....or something like that.

Something about some women who got AIDS, or something.

Ahh, that was Gia, seemingly.

Well, this sounds horrible. If people want to laugh at retards hurting each other, then they can give blowtorches to kids with Downs Syndrome, I couldn't give a fuck, as long as it keeps that shite off my television, and as long as I don't have to look at Bam Margera's ugly face ever again in my life. Jackass the TV series, and the first movie, and everything else any of them have ever been involved with, as far as I can tell, it's mindless crap and, judging from that article, this isn't going to be any better.

one of the worst movies of all time, no concept, no thought put into it, its just filming morons, its not even funny. its just sad that these talentless people have to resort to this for money and fame.

Sounds like Gigli :P

I swear I remember seeing bits of Gigli when I was about 12, or something. I don't remember it apart from seeing some boobs. I thought it wasn't too bad based off of that.

Ahhh, to be young again :shifty:

Gigli came out 3 years ago :blink:

I think I meant Gili....or something like that.

Something about some women who got AIDS, or something.

Ahh, that was Gia, seemingly.

Ah...Angelina Jolie's boobs...truly a sight to behold...

Guest Grapehead

I personally enjoyed Jackass the show, the movie, the CKY films, and Viva La Bam, the rest of it is pretty worthless though. I absolutely adore Bam, Raab, Dico, and Dunn together.