Tyson's lawsuit against Don King settled

Apparently, the $100 Million lawsuit Tyson had against Don King has been settled out of court.

King agreed to pay $14 Million, but Tyson isn't getting a dime of it. Instead, its going to help pay off the $38 Million debt Tyson has.

Now, for the bad news:

Tyson plans to fight 7 times over the next 3 years to help pay off the rest of it.

I am sorry but Mike Tyson did blow his money he was spending more than he was earning may be he should have earned more but people should not blame Don King for mike Tyson spending all his money

No one's saying he didn't spend money, but he also didn't get all the money he was supposed to get, otherwise Don King wouldn't have had to pay him more.

Don King is a rotten crook for what he did to not only Tyson, but other boxers as well. He should have to pay um all back, and be thrown in jail, just like anyone else who wasen't famous would be. And considering that Don isn't really all that "famous" anymore, I don't see why he's not.

To say that Tyson "blew his money" is telling a half truth. Tyson will go down as one of the sadder stories of all time. From the time he was 13, he was pretty much trained to be a pitbull, trained to be a prize fighter. He was told not to worry about school, not to worry about education, just to fight. Everyone he's ever come across has taken advantage of him.

I know people love to make fun of him and how unintelligent he is, but is it really his fault? Think back to when you were 13 and if people had promised you millions of dollars, lots of women, etc...you'd probably listen to. Nobody taught him about money management or any of the life skills that we all learn while growing up. All they did was teach him to fight.

On top of that, he's still paying off Robin Given's skank ass who manipulated him, knowing she'd be able to cash in long term.

I grew up a huge Tyson fan and it's been a travesty seeing how his story has developed. Having to fight just to pay off debts that shouldn't even be there? Horrible.