Smallville

LexChaney

Ok i just wanted to know how many of you watch smallville, im currently watching it on E4 at the moment and tonight the final episode of season five is on so i cant wait for that.

Smallville has to be a better show than Angel or Buffy the vampire slayer in my book don't get me wrong i do like angel and Buffy but i prefer smallville as the concept they have worked on with the friendship of lex and clark was very interesting to watch develop, as well as many guest appearances off the likes of Tony Todd and James Marsters.

Edited by Lex Luther

I watch it. I am a big Superman fan so anything related works well in my opinion. I can't wait until next season after the way they ended off with the season finale this year. Plus Marsters as Brainiac is amazing.

It's decent, it certainly isn't Buffy though. I really loved the first 3-4 episodes I saw but then it became sameish and the character development seems really slow. Whereas whilst the actual killing of vampires on Buffy was formulaic, the character development was quite fast and there were more characters and the characters themselves were more interesting and dynamic.

Smallville's fantastic, even with the Lana-worshipping and the occasional character inconsitencies, most of the show is top-notch. It's no wonder that it's become the flagship show for the CW. Welling has come a long way as Clark. Rosenbaum and Glover are excellent week in and week out.

First three seasons were great. Season 4 was a mess, and season 5 brought it back to the level of the first three. I watch it, and I can only hope the momentum of this year's finale can be maintained in season 6.

I watch it, and thought the season finale was great, Smallville has become my favourite show right next to 24 and Lost. I can't wait until season 6 starts, and hopefully it will be as good seasons 2,3, and 5. I agree with Beatnik though, season 4(aside from the finale and the season primiere) was the worst season. Season 1 is meh, but thats only because the following 2 seasons blow it out of the water.

By the way, the Season 5 DVD set comes out in stores on September 12th.