Supergroup

Someone please hire someone else who can write to write Sebastian Bach's lyrics. :P

Have you guys been watching this show? It's pretty damn good.

You hit the nail on the head. There are a lot better singers from disbanded\washed up bands out there that they could have got instead of Sebastian Bach, and he's come off looking like a major prima donna and even more of an ass than I thought would be possible.

And whatshisname from Biohazard sucks. I'm seriously wondering if they had a long list of people they called who turned down the project before they got to him.

Despite him being all over the place, I'm glad they got Ted Nugent, though.

I fucking adore Sebastian, he makes the show. However, Evan can't write lyrics for shit, Bonham's drums are so not deserving of being on the show, and Nugent annoys the living shit out of me. Ian and Bach are the only real keepers on the show.

They should have started pulling Big Brother tricks during the show.

"Alright, for the next song, Jason has to write the lyrics and play lead. Ted's on drums."

"For today, Sebastian has to refer to himself in the second person."

"Alright, Jason is officially keyboardist. Midget is the new drummer."

And watch the hilarity (/awesomness on that last one) ensue.

I've never seen this, but I won't allow any Sebastian Bach hatred! Boo-urns to you all!

Cosign, mate. What the fuck? I mean, seriously.

This show changed my perception of Nugent, Bach & Seinfeld.

I thought Nugent would be a decent down-home kind of guy, but he's a complete douchebag. And no, "He's Ted Nugent" isn't a valid reason for being a douchebag.

Bach, I thought, would be like Nugent is. But instead, he's a bit of a prima donna but a really likeable guy who has an impressive vocal range.

I thought Seinfeld would be chill and relaxed like Ian & Bonham but he's a complete fucking tosser.

I've never seen this, but I won't allow any Sebastian Bach hatred! Boo-urns to you all!

Cosign, mate. What the fuck? I mean, seriously.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

I've never been able to stand Nugent at all, he's always come across as being far too big-headed. Whereas Bach just seems like a guy who's dedicated his life to having fun, and just acts like a big kid the whole time, which I find kind of charming. It helps that he rocks to high heaven, too.

See, the thing that seperates Seinfeld, Bach and Nugent from Scott Ian and Jason, is that Seinfeld, Bach and Nugent all went in thinking "We are motherfucking rock gods" while Scott and Jason are just like "Holy shit, this is awesome!."

Although, Nugent can be cool at times, and his speeches are pretty awesome. And at least Seinfeld can be bearable at times. But Bach is a prick.

"I AM MOTHERFUCKING GOING FOR A FUCKING RUN BECAUSE I AM FUCKING SEBASTIAN FUCKING BACH OF FUCKING SKID ROW AND I DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, SO FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

I keep expecting the song(s) they produce to be epic and good (There Was A Time by GnR) for some reason. Bach sucks, and he lives in the past too much. "A name like Skid Row only comes around once in a lifetime". What the fuck? That name sucks.

Scott Ian & Ted Nugent make that show. I could watch a show (attend a concert, listen to music) just by Ian & Nugent, because both are greatness. And come on, Ian is married (dating?) Meatloaf's daughter. MEATLOAF!!!

Guest JoeyMadDogg

I keep expecting the song(s) they produce to be epic and good (There Was A Time by GnR) for some reason. Bach sucks, and he lives in the past too much. "A name like Skid Row only comes around once in a lifetime". What the fuck? That name sucks.

Scott Ian & Ted Nugent make that show. I could watch a show (attend a concert, listen to music) just by Ian & Nugent, because both are greatness. And come on, Ian is married (dating?) Meatloaf's daughter. MEATLOAF!!!

Edited by JoeyMadDogg

Damn it :(

I'm digging out my old Sebastian Bach poster tonight. We've gotta stick together.

To be fair, I've never even seen Supergroup, I just love Sebastian Bach.

I think Sebastian Bach is a fairly decent singer, but he seems to have too big of an ego and prima donna and overestimates Skid Row's importance in music history. Yes, they may have been the first heavy metal band to have an album debut at #1, but lets not forget that they didn't exactly have a ton of hit songs before they disbanded. (I have an Mp3 on one of my cds of Bach and some other musicians doing a live cover of the Blue Oyster Cult classic "Godzilla", and it rocks)

Biohazard was (is?) a fairly okay band, but I don't think Evan Seinfeld is all that great a base player and so far he has come off as a total asshat on the show.

Yes, Ted Nugent can get on your nerves after a while, but he's still the original mad man and damned entertaining. If he can't get Evan and Sebastian in line, no one can.

I've always liked Scott Ian, because he doesn't take things too seriously and act like a douchebag, and Jason Bonham is a good drummer.

I just wish they had picked a different singer and baseplayer.

I have an Mp3 on one of my cds of Bach and some other musicians doing a live cover of the Blue Oyster Cult classic "Godzilla", and it rocks

That's on "Sebastian Bach & Friends", it's a fantastic album. A few Skid Row covers, and some original material, but that's probably the stand-out track. Bach does some really un-necessary prima donna vocal stuff too, which is quality.

Guest Bluesman

Bach is clearly there for his personality. My friend said something about the bassist having some show on VH-1 Classic or something, which would explain why they picked him.

And "He's Ted Nugent" is an acceptable reason for Ted Nugent being a total douchebag.

I wish they would have showed some more of Nuge jamming with Joe Bonamassa, particularly when they wasted so much time on the 'new drummer'.