Big Brother (North American) - All Stars

Cole

Well, the show debuts tomorrow at 8pm on the regular, CBS.

Apparently they are 20 people there and we get to vote on the 12 who stay, and are in the competition.

Since I don't think the contests have been revealed, any speculation?

I don't remember any season other then last years, so I'll put who I think should be in from last year.

Kaysar

Janelle

James

Thats all I can think of, Maggie and Eric may be candidates, however I'd be happier without them :P

It'll be a nice kick off to my start of summer (my last day of classes are tomorrow)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, the polls don't open until 12am est.

I was pumped to vote.

I think I'll vote for Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, James and Will for sure.

I can't remember alot of the people to be honest, I'll post who I vote when I do so.

Kaysar, Janelle, James, Howie, Jase, and Will I would love to see get back in for sure. Damn CBS for making me wait until July 6th for the return of my favorite summer guilty pleasure.

Edited by King of TGCz

People that should definitely be on the show

Will

James

Danielle

Janelle

Allison

People who are good players that should be on the show, and even if they aren't all that great, they're still fun to have on

Jase

Howie

Mike Boogie

Allison

Ivette

Cowboy

Monica

People who under no circumstances should be on the show because they are terrible players or are just annoying

Kaysar

Marcellus

Bunky

Edited by Bob Roberts

People that should definitely be on the show

Will

James

Danielle

Janelle

Allison

People who are good players that should be on the show, and even if they aren't all that great, they're still fun to have on

Jase

Howie

Mike Boogie

Allison

Ivette

Cowboy

Monica

People who under no circumstances should be on the show because they are terrible players or are just annoying

Kaysar

Marcellus

Bunky

• 2 weeks later...

The evil doctor owns, and has proven in the first episode why he deserves to win again

I'm kind of surprised Jase went with BB6, although I'm happy about it since anything that lets Howie and Kaysar stay in longer is good with me

Edited by Corizzle