Big Brother (North American) - All Stars

Cole

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why women want Kaysar and Howie in, I can't understand why a guy would. They are both terrible at playing the game. Kaysar got two chances last year and looked like a total dumbshit both times.

Will dominates again - book it.

I can understand why women want Kaysar and Howie in, I can't understand why a guy would. They are both terrible at playing the game. Kaysar got two chances last year and looked like a total dumbshit both times.

Will dominates again - book it.

Kaysar because he is cocky, and Howie because he is damn funny

Random info about current dynamics. Veto spoilers, and possible eviction spoilers.

Strong spoilers, click at your own risk

Alison is the target. The BB6ers are gonna go after George next week (at least James is really pushing for it.) Jase is secretly working with Nakomis and Diane (BB5 alliance) and no one suspects it because he keeps hanging out with the BB6ers.

Boogie and Diane formed a secret alliance to give each other information every few days. Boogie is playing surprisingly well and has no intention of sticking with Will this time.

Alison isn't even trying to stay. There has been talk by some people to vote Danielle out, namely Nak and Diane, but it doesn't have the numbers so Alison is likely toast.

Right now it's Janelle-Kaysar-James-Howie as an obvious alliance, with Jase hanging on just to get info. Nak and Diane are obviously together, but no one knows Jase is with them. Everyone else is just floating until they can get a good hold on things.

Howie and Will have joked around about alligning and also evicting each other. It's hard to keep track. At one second they are saying they're gonna vote each other out and the other they're saying they'll get far. Will continues to assure everyone he is not trying to get far and will willingly be voted out before jury. It's probably bullshit.

The veto, btw, was a dumper/trash challenge. They all got really dirty and smelly.

Edited by Rebby

I don't read the spoilers...as last year.

But, I thought there was an episode tonight? I recalled seeing the little screen say Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8pm, now neither my TV's guide nor the CBS website include Sunday. I'm a little glad that it's not Sunday, but I think a third show is needed.

Anyway, as for the first show...Jase was smart to go with the BB 6 people, unless he is swerving...although I don't think he is. The two nominations are too surprising (Other than to Will, heh :P) as they are the two who tried to pit the two against eachother and get them both on the block. Jase may not even be with the BB 6 people, he might just want to get rid of the two who may have been planning to get rid of him at the same time.

*shrug*

I liked tonights episode, I was happy Janelle didn't use the veto...especially to put up Will as she considered.

The only two people I really dislike in this house so far are the two on the block so...

This episode was pretty funny, Jase, Will and Boogie had some good one liners all around the show.

POV winner and other stuff..

Erika won POV. Don't know if she'll put anyone up yet.

Jase is in chilltown now, or at least he thinks he is, but Will and Boogie will likely screw him over the first chance they get.

Chilltown was talking with Erika and George about teaming up to take out Season 6

Janelle thinks Jase is still with the Season 6 alliance, even Howie of all people can see that he's just playing them.

Edited by Bob Roberts

I've started watching again this season and I'm liking it so far. I see Kaysar getting ousted from both groups and having to go it alone, and even though the only other BB I've seen is Season 6, I'm loving Will.

I loved his last swing in the golf game, just slamming it and it rolling back into the course.

I hated all of the Season Six allies last season, but this year I am loving them. Except for Kaysar. Everyone says he is a smart player; but he majorly fucked up. He had the chance to nip the bud, take out one of his biggest enemies, and he doesn't do it. Season Six needs to seriously do some damage control. They've arguably got Marcellas on their side (due to his friendship with Janelle), but that still lack's numbers.

I see Jame's making it FAR in the game, he is playing this game like NO one else in the house. He is the least targeted member of his alliance and could very well cross the floor at any time.